My Bully Ch. 11

IM SOOOOO SORRYYYY!!!!!!!!! GUYS I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE MY CHAPTERS BUT PLZ UNDERSTAND THAT I LITERALLY GO THROUGH A LOT I HAVE PROBLEMS OK.. IT EFFECTS MY EVERYDAY LIFE AND ITS HARD TO UPDATE..IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM I'M REALLY ACTIVE ON THERE..DON'T BE MAD THO BECUZ UPLOADING A MJ PIC IS NOTHING COMPARED TO UPDATING A WHOLE CHAPTER..PLZ I'M SORRY PLZ FORGIVE ME I'M TRYING MY BEST

INSTAGRAM

mjj_kingdom_

*****************************************

Chapter 11

I'm walking as fast as I can to get to class I'm so terrified his hand was almost touching my....oh shit...what the hell is wrong with him where is the respect people!!

Yeah yeah yeah I know what you thinking *why are being so damn dramatic* excuse me but I don't think you know who this guy is lets look back what he used to do to me..oh yeah hmm. Yes Michael has been being *nice* to me and y'all think *omg Michael is being so sweet why is she being like this to him blah blah blah* have you guys ever been bullied and beaten if so then you have to know what I go through its so hard to trust the person that's been hurting you..mentally and physically ..yes he apologized but is that enough? Will just saying I'm sorry will erase all the pain and hurt? I don't trust Michael, oh he's been so *sweet* oh shut up, it was just lest then a week ago when he was kicking me in my stomach and punching me in my ribs. What the fuck do you expect me to do..give him a chance? Oh no he NEVER gave me a chance..for four years he never gave me a break and if he did he would look at me with disgust written on his face and he would still make me look like a fool in front of everyone... y'all think *ooh he changed tho* please that's like you're abusive husband stopped beating your ass for a day and he's back at it again..same damn difference. I don't trust him I don't care how stupid you think I am. Oh and being beaten for four years and everyone hates you and you have no friends, its not easy to defend your self especially if these bitches jump..yeah they do that here.

Sorry I had to lay it out to ya.

Once I made it to my class I'm the second person here...second? I'm always here first. I don't like standing in the hallway..why should I everyone that past by would talk shit to me so..

Who is that sitting next to my desk, no one ever sits next to me there's always two empty desks on both sides of me..the whole class be filled but those desks..yeah no one like to sit by me..but Michael he sits behind me.

I glanced at the girl for a second and realized it was Sydney. Wow i didn't recognize her, she cut her hair up to her shoulders it used to almost past her butt. What is she doing sitting next to me she's usually in the back.

Once I reached my seat I lowered my head so my hair can shield my face so she wont see me. I quietly sat down in my desk with my head still down. God..I can feel her staring at me..please stop looking me. She probably looking at how disgusting I look to her. Even though I never heard Sydney say anything bad to me but I bet she say it to her friends..they all do..they would say shit to me and about me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and just went to a game or something. I do this until the class starts.

After a few minutes people started pouring in maybe I should put my phone up, the guys like to snatch my phone out my hand and toss it to each other and make me look stupid. I remember one time a guy broke my screen,I was furious I had to lie to my mom that I accidentally dropped it while walking home..but she bought me a new phone so I was lucky.

Once everyone sat down the teacher came and started writing notes on the bored. Everyone knew what that mean, all you hear is people taking their notebook out. Hmm it seems a little to calm in here.