My Bully Ch.1

SO I DECIDED TO PUT "BAD BOY NEXT DOOR" ON HOLD SO I CAN START ON "MY BULLY" BECUZ I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING SO I'LL START NOW 😘

*************************************

Chapter 1

"Where's my homework bitch" Michael said pushing me against the lockers.

This is everyday, Michael taking my homework, being rude to me and only me...he's real cool with everyone else I don't see why he want to be so mean to me.

Michael is your typical guy, ya know..number one basketball player, the most hottest guy in school..I mean let me tell ya he's not even close to a flaw..smooth carmel skin, shoulder length curly black hair, he's 5'10 feet tall, beautiful big dark brown eyes and that body omg....And then theirs me. I'm Frenchman.... Which is a African American with really good hair , Long black hair that hangs down to the lower part of my back, very big slanted hazel eyes, 5'7 feet tall. Oh and my name is Nevaeh.
"I have it I have it, just please let me go" I said scared, he always does this.. good thing I always get two homework sheets so I can I have one to..I would hate to fail.
"Hand it over" he said letting me go be pushing up the locker more.

I quickly pulled out my binder and searching for his homework, when I was just about to hand it to him he snatched it away from me and got closer to me.
"Meet me behind the school today" he threatenly said. What?!?
"But you said I get to go home on Wednesday's" I said slightly shaking..I'm so scared.
"Not today" he said through clenched teeth then slammed my binder on the ground causing my papers to scatter all over the place. Michael smirked then walked away, why do he always do this to me..I know what he's gonna do to me after school...he always do that to me and I hate it so much.

I bent down to pick up my papers, I'm so used to this..this been happening to me since I was in the ninth grade..I can't wait to graduate I'll be free then.

Right when I walked in class the bell rang, thank god I wasn't tardy. Me and Michael have the same home room class so I catch hell in here AND my seat is right in front of his.

I'm not popular at all..no one likes me I have no friends, everyone always look at me like I'm discussing.. I never did anything to anyone. Michael makes it that way though, he tells everyone lies about me he makes it seem like I'm so dirty and ugly..he makes me feel ugly too and fat he would call me fat ass, blubber blimp, stupid bitch, ugly slut etc sooo much more..I weigh only 102 people say that's way too light for someone that 5'7 but I don't think so..Michael has me convinced that I'm really fat...I barely eat...ever.

I'm minding my business Michael pulled a string of hair out of my head.
"Ow" I said flinching from the pain, I don't wanna turn around because if I do then people will start laughing which they kinda are. I pulled all my hair around my shoulder so he couldn't reach..but I failed because he did it I few more time. Ok yea he needs to stop. I quickly turned around towards him.
"Would you stop I'm trying to work!!" I said trying not to yell, Michael looking at me smirking.
"Um miss Johnson is their a problem?" Miss brown asked, shit..I kept looking at Michael and his eyes went dark telling me to not snitch on him so I just turned around I don't want no more trouble with him.
"....No ma'am...sorry" I said softly

The rest of the day was like any other day in this hell hole..Michael embarrass me in front of everyone calling me all kinds of names and making me look stupid an every day thing.

Once I got out of my last period I quickly walked to the back of the school, Michael's class is closer there so he would be already there waiting for me...I don't want him waiting to long or he would get me big time.

Once I got there Michael like I said was waiting.
"You got me waiting to long Johnson" he said walking closer to me.
"I'm sorry I was walking as fast as I ca-" I got cut of by him slapping me hard in my face, I hit the ground.
"You know I hate waiting for your ass" Michael said punching me in my stomach. This hurts so much.
"I'm sorry" I said barely audible.
"Shut up bitch I didn't tell you to speak" Michael said punching me again in my stomach. Right now he's punching me, slapping me and kicking me...and the worst thing is..I don't ever do anything wrong...he just does it..why..because he said he can do that, I have my head down the whole time.

"You better not be late tomorrow" he said then gave me one last hard kick...but before he left he just stands there, I can feel him staring at me..I don't know why..he usually walks off..but not this time..I'm laying on the ground silently crying..this is what he do to me every other day..I hate it I hate it soo much it hurts so bad.

Michael stood there for a couple seconds then walked away..he never stood maybe he was just looking at how worthless I am...yea that's it.

I slowly got up from where Michael beat me I held my stomach for five minute until the pain go's away the I quickly ran home..I ran home so fast I got there in ten minutes..I'm used to doing that too.

When I finally got in the house my mom wasn't home..she must had to work late today she always home when I get here. I walked to my room and went to my desk and pulled out me and Michael's homework. Once I finished it I just sat here and think..I hate my life why doesn't no one love me? Everyone makes fun of me and calls me names. I sit by myself everywhere I go in school people just hate me. I need something to ease my mind.

I walked to my bathroom and locked the door I opened my medicine cabinet and took my razor out...I do this almost everyday to get rid of the pain from the inside. I took the razor and cut one end of my wrist to the other and did it again...I let the blood ooz out of my skin, I got the rag that was laying on the sink and put it where the blood can drip from my wrist on to the rag...I like seeing the blood come out it's like seeing the pain come out too...the cut feels so good.

I finally put the rag on my wrist to stop the bleeding, once it stopped I walked to my bed and laid down...I wish my life was much more easier...i rather people not notice me then have then make fun of me..I wish I never met Michael I would enjoy life so much more...I hate him with a passion.

The thing is...I don't really like myself neither.

****************************************

CHAPTER ONEEEE!!! ITS FINALLY HEAR!

SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD BECUZ YALL BEE WAITING...AND I COULD WAIT TO UPDATE THIS

SO IM PUTTING "Bad boy next door" ON HOLD FOR NOW SO I CAN START ON THIS.

COMMENT GUYS PLZZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT SO FAR.

INSTAGRAM
👇👇👇👇👇👇
MissDirtyDiana_

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)