My Bully Ch.12

OK SO I'M GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO DO THIS CHAPTER AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE BECUZ I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE IN MIND I'M JUST WRITING FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD..LIKE I'M PULLING THIS OUT MY ASS LOL SO BEAR WITH ME I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT.

*****************************************

Chapter 12

Saturday

"Nevaeh I bought pizza..you hungry?" My mom said poking her head in my room. I shook my head no at her.

"I'm not hungry but thanks anyway" I said weakly smiling..she looked at me strange and slowly walked to me..I already know what she wants.

"Is everything ok..you been real quiet lately" she said looking at me with concern..there's so many thing swirling in my head it doesn't make any since.

"I'm fine mom my stomach been feeling weird" I lied.

"Omg....please don't tell me you're pregnant" she said gasping her chest. What the hell? Pregnant? From who? I never had sex and not planning to..that would be the first thing that pops in my mom's head.

"Mom..why would you say that" I said shaking my head, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well it kinda makes since..you've been acting really weird..like you hiding something" she said looking at me.

Yeah I'm hiding more then you think.

"If you pregnant you can tell me Nevaeh...is its Michaels" mom said rubbing my knee...

What.the.fuck? I cant fathom what she just said right now..why the the fuck would I be pregnant and why would it be Michael's..I'll kill myself before that ever happen.

I took a breath calming down from how heated that made me, I look at her and just simply shook my head.

"No..mom I'm not pregnant..and if I was it will never be his" I said biting my lip from irritation..god just the sound of it makes my blood boil..I will never be that stupid.

"Ok good" she said sighing from relief. I chuckled looking at her.

"Mom I'm not even sexually active" I said laughing a bit. She giggled.

"Of course..you just been distant lately I thought you were trying to hide something" she said.

"No I'm fine" I faked smiled, she smiled back while standing up.

"Ok I'm was just checking on my daughter wanna makes sure she's alright" she said walking to the door. She winked at me and closed the door.

I gently fell back on my bed looking the ceiling. God..why am I still alive..what is my purpose? Why am I here..whats the point..if I was gone I wont be missed..why am I holding on still? If it wasn't for my mom..I would of ended my life a long time ago..its just me and her..who would she have? I cant leave her alone.

Before I started high school my life was so good..I actually had friends and we used to do everything together..but now they do what everyone else is doing..

I know what you thinking *What happened to Michael?*..do we have to talk about him..I actually don't know where he is I haven't saw him in three day..thank god. Ever since he been gone all his goons seemed to leave me alone but of course everyone else thinks they supposed to take his place and mess with me its like I cant get a break.

Why would I wanna know where Michael been he's not here messing with me and today is Saturday so I should feel good.

I don't wanna stay in my room all day today I already cut myself twice this morning if I stay in here any longer god know what I'll do.