Tsukiuta/Tsukipro: The Animat...

By Kuro_Neko09

★SLOW UPDATES✌️✌️ ★Heya! Check this out.... this a new anime.. another Musical anime with idols/students who... More

☀Handshake☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] ★
☀You're My Stress Reliever☀ [Kannazuki Iku x Reader] ★
☀Moon Flower☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★
☀Haunted House☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader] ★
☀Moon Rabbit Buns☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] (part 2) ★
☀Stuck With You☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader] ★
☀Insomnia☀ [Nagatsuki Yoru x Reader] ★
☀Take Good Care Of You☀[Mutsuki Hajime x Reader] (LEMON)★
Beat Snap Clap~~~
☀Been Dragged☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★
☀I'm Yours From The Start☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★
☀Knight In Shining Armour☀ [Bro!Shimotsuki Shun x Sis!Reader] ★
☀Worried☀ [Hazuki You x Reader] ★
☀Massage☀[Satsuki Aoi x Fem!Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Unexpected☀ [Fuzuki Kai x Reader] ★
☀Best Dinner☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader](LEMON)★
☀New Things☀ [Yayoi Haru x Reader] ★
☀My Little Innocent Bunny☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Sweet Sugar☀ [Shimotsuki Shun x Reader](LEMON) ★
Not Part of Any
☀Castles☀ [Kagurazaka Soshi x Reader] ★
☀When It Blooms☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader](Hanahaki AU)★
☀️Cotton Candies☀️ [Kisaragi Koi x Reader]★
☀️First☀️ [Munakata Ren](LEMON) ★

☀My Brightest Star☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★

2.6K 72 7
By Kuro_Neko09

A boy heard a sob near the river, he decided to check who's crying. As he went near the cries getting louder as he saw a girl with (h/c) in pig tails as the girl stops crying and notices him.

"uh are you alright?" he ask as the girl hiccups.

"I can't find my telescope." she said between her hiccups.

"Don't worry I'll help you find it." He smile as she look up at him.

"Hmm." she hummed and smile, he kneel down her level and wiped out the tears.

"What's your name?" He ask.

"(y/n) (l/n)." she said.

"Alright (y/n)-chan let's go find it." He said and she nodded happily.

=.=

"(y/n)-chan, (y/n)-chan! Wake up. He'll scold you if you won't wake up." You heard your best friend said as she shook you.

"Stop it, we can't find it you're shaking me." You groan and mumble.

"Sheesh, you're dreaming." She said.

"Miss (bf/n), miss (l/n)!" The teacher yelled making you shriek in fear and stood up.

"I'm sorry! We can find it, without a doubt." You yelled and blink as the whole class laugh as you groan in embarrassment.

"Detention for you miss (l/n)." The teacher said as you went in front to get the slip.

"It sucks (y/n)-chan." (bf/n) said and you just sigh.

-----

"Man (bf/n)-chan is right, it really sucks. As you walk to your house, you passed by at the river as you remember your dream.

Up until now you didn't know his name but you have the feeling that you'll gonna meet him. You lay down as you look up and trace the stars.

"I wish I'll meet him again." You mumble.

"Arata, why are we walking down here?" You heard someone said as his voice somewhat familiar.

"Because it's safer here and less people around." Arata said back.

"Oh okay." He said pouting, as he kick a can in front as it flew up.

You look up confused as something was going down. "Is it a falling star?" You said as the can fall on your face. "Ow!" You yelled, as your voice echoed, sitting down as you held your face.

The two heard your cries as they paled. They hurriedly went down.

"That hurts so much." You said as your eyes starts to tear.

"Ah I'm sorry, I didn't know someone's down here." The familiar voice said. You look up and widen your eyes as he also widen his eyes in shock. "(y/n)?" He said.

"Ah your that kid." You said as you quickly wipe the tears that starts to form on your eyes. You look at him embarrassed, blushing furiously.

"Aoi, is she the one you're talking about?" Arata ask as Aoi nodded.

"Yeah she is." He said.

"That's good, I need to go, Hajime's waiting for me." Arata said as he leave the boy.

"Uh, so Aoi right?" You said.

"Oh right, I never gave you my name, how rude." He chuckle nervously. "Satsuki Aoi by the way." He said.

"Hmm." You hummed and nodded as he notice the little red bump on your forehead.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)." He said as he carefully caressed your forehead and you hissed in pain. "Ah sorry." He added.

"It's fine." You said, as your heart beats so fast in his gesture, he was so close to you and you can't help to stare at his face. He really grew up, in mature way, you blink and blush.

"Uhm, by the way, did you found it?" He ask breaking the silence.

You shook your head and sigh. "Nope and it really haunt me to sleep." You said honestly.

He chuckle nervously and kiss your forehead. "There, it won't hurt anymore." He said and you nodded as the heat crept on your cheeks. "Oh I see, I'm sorry that I didn't find it." He added.

"It's alright at least I didn't forget about you." You said. "Right, your friend said that I'm the one you're talking about." You added.

He scratched his head nervously and smile. "Yeah, I always talk about you to my friends." He said.

"Really?" You smile and he nodded.

"Uhm and since we didn't found it." He trailed off as he get a long box in his bag. "Here I bought you something." He said and hand it to you.

"What's this?" You ask.

"Just open it." He said and grin, you nodded and open the lid. As you look inside, you see a (f/c) telescope with your name carved in cursive on the telescope. "Just as I promised." He added.

You look in awe at how beautiful it is. You smile happily, he didn't forget the promise as you look at him and grin, you let the thing down and jump on him, hugging him.

He gasp and blush, he slowly put his arm around your waist so you're secured as his other hand is on his side to balance his weight.

"Thank you. Thank you." You said as you peck his cheeks. You smile at him, he just look at you, flustered.

"Ah (y/n)?" He said as you tilted your head to your side and smile at him. Then you realize the position you're both at and blush furiously.

"Sorry!" You nervously pulled away as he tightens his grip on your waist, pulled you closely on him.

He smile, still flustered, you smile too, catching you off guard, he lean forward quickly capturing your lips to his own.

Your eyes widen, you don't already know how many times your eyes have open widely, your hands rested on his shoulders and any second he pulled away.

He grin showing his pearly white teeth. "That was wow..." you said as you sat down, embarrassed.

"Yeah..." he chuckle.

"So..." you trailed off, looking around then to his eyes.

"Are we..." he continues.

"Uhm..." you added adding at the tension.

"Oh come on just say it Aoi!" You heard someone shouted at the back.

You look at them, then at Aoi, the both of you laugh at the group. "So do you want to be my star?" He ask.

Your eyes sparkled in happiness as you nodded. "Yes, of course." You said and hug him very tightly.

=-=

"We can't find it..." the boy said to the girl as she started to cry again. He began to panic. "Uh we can still look at the stars without it." He tried to convince her but still, she didn't stop.

"But it's different, I can see the stars clearly and brightly." She said between her sobs.

"Hey, hey don't worry, if we can't find it, I'll give you another I promise that." He said.

"Really?" She ask.

"Hmm," he nodded and grin. "And if I found you again, I'll give it you and you'll be my star, the brightest amongst the star in the sky." He said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." She said as she stops in crying. "I promise." She added and grin, intertwining their pinkies together.

"You'll definitely be my brightest star." He said and she nodded happily.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
A/n: hey hey hey, sorry that take so long but I still got back.

Story Info:
=Italic-past
=normal-present

Here's Aoi for you, hope you like this shot...

And it's requested by @Rinka_Kishime_13

Thank you very much, hope you like it. ;)

See You Next Week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.4K 196
STARSTRUCK, after watching a Joint Live Show performance held by μ's and Aqours, our protagonist Akihiko Suzuki seeks to find the same radiance of Sc...
7K 161 50
"I'll still love you even if you ended up being a yandere and kill me when you loose all of your sanity. I would love you forever and ever. I'll be w...
6.3K 166 4
This takes place on Year 2 vol 1 The whole 2nd year students have disappeared with no trace, they were teleported into a theater-like place. A man gr...
264 35 9
"Akina?" he asked, his face paling. It's that name again. Who is she? "Haru, this is Aki. She's helping around the shop." "My apologies, you look lik...