{ #2 } I Would Give Him The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moo... More

Preface
Characters
Pictures and Maps of places that inspired this story
Chapter 1 - Vacation!!!!
Chapter 2 - A New Start
Chapter 3 - Where Did My Blissful Vacation Go??
Chapter 4 - Electric Blue Eyes
Chapter 5 - Hasty Decision
Chapter 6 - The First Offer
Chapter 7 - Relaxing
Chapter 8 - First Day Alone
Chapter 9 - Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Invitation
Chapter 11 - Revelations...
Chapter 12 - Lonely Week
Chapter 13 - Manipulative
Chapter 14 - Resolutions
Chapter 15 - Wrong Move...
Chapter 16 - Being Experimental
Chapter 17 - Saving Private Liam
Chapter 18 - The Apology
Chapter 19 - Time To Talk
Chapter 20 - Have I Peed My Pants??
Chapter 21 - Open That Door!
Chapter 22 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 23 - Teasing Him Further...
Chapter 24 - Bliss
Chapter 25 - Compromising
Chapter 26 - The Contract
Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!
Chapter 28 - More Training... More Perfection...
Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...
Chapter 31 - Not The Best Idea
Chapter 32 - Things Don't Always Go As Planned
Chapter 33 - First Official Night
Chapter 34 - Edging
Chapter 35 - When The Cat's Away...
Chapter 36 - Is This Jealousy?
Chapter 37 - Rough Moment
Chapter 38 - Big Apple
Chapter 39 - Working In New York
Chapter 40 - Breaking Records...
Chapter 41 - So Lonely
Chapter 42 - Celebrations and Revelations
Chapter 43 - Time To Get Ready
Chapter 44 - First Public Performance
Chapter 45 - Where The Hell Is He?
Chapter 46 - Friends My Ass!
Chapter 47 - Bitter Sweet Return
Chapter 48 - Moving on...
Chapter 49 - Plotting...
Chapter 50 - Shitty Day!
Chapter 51 - The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 52 - What Have I Done?
Chapter 53 - This Is Not Me!!
Chapter 54 - This Is Not My Problem!
Chapter 55 - This Is Not Me (Either) !!
Chapter 56 - Time To Move On
Chapter 57 - Getting Him Back
Chapter 58 - Doldrums
Chapter 59 - Help... I Need Help...
Chapter 60 - From Oblivion To Determination
Chapter 61 - Cold Shower
Chapter 62 -Second Chances
Chapter 63 - You Are Mine!
Chapter 64 - A Bright Future
Chapter 65 - Nervous? Who's Nervous?
Chapter 66 - Taking Risks
Chapter 67 - We Have A Problem
Chapter 68 - Risky Business
Chapter 69 - The Lifesaver
Chapter 70 - Hard Wakening
Chapter 71 - Sweet Care
Chapter 72 - Healing... Or Healed...
Chapter 73 - Barbecue Party
Chapter 74 - Secrets & Lies
Chapter 75 - Apologies
Chapter 76 - The Black Moon It Is !
Chapter 77 - Revelations
Chapter 78 - Slow Vs. Quick
Chapter 79 - Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter 80 - Unexpected Audience
Chapter 81 - Happy Ending?
Chapter 82 - Un Dernier Pour La Route*
Epilogue
Thanks / Info
The Black Moons Series Has More To Come

Chapter 30 - A Last Round Before I Leave

40.3K 1.3K 221
By Snape75

(Joshua's POV - Mon. 28 October 2013)

"Are you going to spend the night in the car?" Tony suddenly asks dryly at my side. As I look up from my laptop, I realize that we have arrived home and that an impatient Tony is waiting for me to get out.

"Hmm... Could be an option if you ask Liz to bring my dinner here..." I smirk at him.

"Get out, Joshua! All I want is to go and park the car. It's over nine, I'm starving and I need some sleep!" Tony grunts with a scowl that just makes me grin more intensely at him. Tony is so easy to tease when he gets hungry.

"Yeah, yeah old man... I'm out," I reply, trudging my laptop in my bag and slipping out of the car.

"You're lucky that you have overgrown me or else I'd kick your bottom, young man!" he growls at me as I head toward the entrance door of the house. I turn around and look at him with a smug expression.

"Even if I were a couple of inches shorter than you, your foot still wouldn't reach my butt," I laugh out.

"Beware that old carcass, Joshua... it is not that old..." he sneers back at me before he slips back in the car. I walk inside the house and directly head to the kitchen where Liz is finishing the cleaning.

"Good evening, Joshua, did you have a good day?" she asks, her back facing me.

"Good evening Liz, yes excellent!" I reply cheerfully, sitting on a stool and starting to eat from the plate that was waiting for me. She spins around with a dubious look and stares at me through narrowed eyes.

"Oh God... I don't want to hear the details," she sighs and goes to remove her apron.

"I wouldn't tell you anyway. Mmmh that's excellent! Thank you Liz! By the way, there's a hungry man outside, so go and I'll finish this," I say with a wink.

"Right... I bet he's hungry at such an hour... half past nine..." she sighs. "I guess he must be in a great mood..."

"The brightest..." I reply with a chuckle.

"Don't tell me you irritated him again...?" Liz complains.

"No! I wouldn't dare..." I reply with mock innocence.

"Oh God... Well your suitcase is ready for tomorrow, as is your breakfast. I'll see you on Friday evening I guess? Or are you going straight to Aaron's?"

"Hmm hmm... I'll be here on Friday evening, but I probably won't get back till late. By the way, I'll have Liam over the week-end. Tony will drive him here after work on Friday," I say and watch her smile brighten up her face.

"Perfect! I'll cook accordingly then! Have a safe flight and see you this week-end!" she cheers, pointing her cheek for a peck which I willingly give her, chuckling at her motherly tone.

I don't know what these two - Tony and Liz - talk about at nights, and I normally wouldn't care, but I like the idea that they both seem to appreciate Liam. Who wouldn't anyway? He is such a sweet person... From what Aaron told me over the phone this afternoon, Jeremy also enjoyed his company on Sunday afternoon, though I'm not surprised because Jeremy is a very easy-going person and everybody likes him, making the young man one of the most popular Subs of the club. This is also why I asked him to talk with Liam; I knew that he would make him feel comfortable. I wish he would find a new Dominant like the one he had before, this guy deserves a lot. What surprised me more though, was that Liam did enjoy himself too and openly expressed it. I was a bit scared that he would wrap up their conversation in a few minutes, so he might not be a lost cause in the end as far as making new friends is concerned.

My purpose is not to make him stray away from his best friend - though I might have wished just that this morning when he told me that the guy had slept with him last night - but obviously, he can't reveal his lifestyle to this Shannon guy and I want him to have some friends with whom he will be able to discuss about their Submissives' issues, like they all do at the club. So who's better than another Sub to advise and help another Sub - well apart from their Dom of course...? Liam will inevitably need to release some of the pressure that I might inflict on him and rather than letting it out on his friend, I would much prefer that he does it with another Sub. We all do that. We, the Doms, talk a lot to share our experiences with our Subs, to get some advice or to provide some and to express our worries. The Subs do exactly the same when they are together and I want Liam to belong there.

I don't hold any grudge against his friend, but... well maybe a bit yes... after all he slept in my lover's bed last night... Besides, Liam chose to spend the evening with him rather than with me when I am flying out tomorrow and won't be back for a few days... Argh cut it out, Josh... You're being ridiculously jealous... Moreover, it's not as if you didn't have your dose of sex already at lunch time... How true! And that was intensely great... Note to self: sex in the office bathroom to be repeated as soon as possible...

With a sigh, I clear the table and head to my study, still brooding over my thoughts. Just as I set myself to work, my mobile phone goes off and I hurry to pick it up, hoping to hear from my sweet boy, but this is Ally's name displaying. The last time I spoke with her about less than a week ago, she was rambling on and on about how bored she was at home. She also bizarrely asked a lot of questions about Liam, how he was doing in the office, if I was treating him well enough... As if I was capable of treating him badly! Well I couldn't tell her how I do my best to take great care of him outside of office hours too, so I only told her that he has been doing great and that I have been entirely satisfied with his skills. Now I wonder why she would call me at such a late hour, but Ally's baby was due by November 2nd the latest, so maybe...?

"Hey beautiful woman! Have you finally laid?" I ask jokingly right away. However, light sobs and sniffing immediately catch my attention, removing all traces of amusement. "Ally...?"

"Hi Joshua... Sorry to disturb you so late..." she croaks over the phone.

"You're not disturbing me. Tell me what's wrong?" I ask very seriously. "Are you in pain? Isn't your husband around to drive you to the hospital? Are you about to give birth?"

"No, no... I... I gave birth this afternoon..." she squeaks, now seriously worrying me. Oh please God, don't tell me the baby was stillborn...

"Ally... what's going on? How's the baby?" I insist.

"He... there's a problem with the baby... something with his heart maybe, but they haven't been able to say for the moment..." she tries to explain through her sobs.

"What happened?"

"The... deliverance was difficult but when he was finally there, everything seemed fine... then he began to turn... slightly blue... they spoke about cyanosis... they immediately took him away and I haven't heard much from them since this evening..." she breaks down.

"I'm so sorry, Ally... Did they say when they'd be able to tell you more?" I ask warily.

"My husband's been... harassing them... but all they say is... they're trying their best to save him..."

"Shit... Ally, can I do anything to help?" I propose. "Can I visit you?"

"No, it's okay..." she suddenly pulls herself together and recovers the strong and firm voice I am used to. "I actually just wanted to let you know about the news... and we're in some kind of IC area, so you wouldn't be allowed in."

"Okay... please keep me updated though, alright? And if there's anything I can do, just ask... do you understand?"

"Yes, thank you, Joshua..." she whispers.

"Call me when you got some news... any time of day or night, okay?"

"I will... I'll talk to you soon..."

Damn... life can be so unfair sometimes... When Ally found out that she was pregnant, she announced it to me almost right away and admitted that she and her husband had been trying for three years before it finally worked; she even had a few very early miscarriages. She was so happy that she couldn't refrain from telling me at the end of her first month of pregnancy, feeling that this time would be the good one. Her pregnancy went well and I was sincerely happy for her... I can't begin to imagine what she must be going through now, worrying for her little baby, but I wish I could help her. Unfortunately, I am no doctor and as much as I can offer all the comfort she may need, my wealth doesn't by health. I just hope that the doctors will be able to sort the situation out very quickly. Quite heartbroken, I set back to my work - realizing that I didn't even ask for the baby's name, and don't go to sleep until 1:00 am.

That doesn't prevent me from working out at 5:00 am the following morning and by 7:15 I am already working at my desk in the office, waiting for Liam to show up. I wonder how his evening went with his friend and I am quite eager to find out what he told him exactly about us. Strangely enough, he still hasn't arrived by 8:00 when Derek knocks at my door for our quick appointment. There are a few people I need to see this morning before I take off to New York right after lunch so I intend to make short shrift of these meetings, especially that one. Ever since that meeting back in August when he yelled at Liam in front of an audience, I have had quite a hard time dealing with the man, but he does his job and there would be no point firing him.

We thoroughly review all the financials regarding the new division at the round table in my office, sitting across from each other, and I notice a slight disapproving look in his eyes when Liam finally pops in nearly 45 minutes later with cups of coffee. The boy looks a bit tired and apologizes for being a bit late this morning, bit I gently dismiss him for the moment, not wanting to make a scene in Derek's presence. I had hoped that we would be able to wrap up this meeting earlier but once we are done with the figures, he surreptitiously leads the conversation toward his friend Devon Hawler who is joining the company on Monday next week. I met the guy for an interview about two weeks ago and despite a not too good feeling, I approved his recruitment. I usually don't judge by physical appearances, but he looks kind of nasty and haughty. However, his reference was perfect and Tony checked his background, without noticing anything suspicious; moreover, I really need someone to do that job, especially as we are about to work on the first contracts for the new division. So for the first two months, he will mainly work on our current operations and prove his capacities before he really starts working on the rest.

The rest of the morning goes in a blur as Megan follows suit from Derek so that we can review the legal matters regarding Cole. Then Connie pops in with her recruitment files and the good news is that she has made quite some progress with the new team. Just when I thought I was finally going to have a few minutes with Liam, Ally called to say that the baby has been saved but that he will require some surgery urgently. From what I understood, Sun - what a weird name... - suffers from a transposition of the great arteries and Ally is furious that they didn't notice the problem during the few ultra-sound exams she had. Since she is being called to breast feed the baby at that moment, she cuts the conversation short and we promise to call each other very soon. At least she sounded a bit more like herself, that is fighting and determined. What a hard start to life for this baby though... I have always thought that kids are just another source of stress and worries and this only enhances my opinion.

Allan is the last of my appointments and we mainly discuss about the clients he is going to meet in Washington State until the end of the week since he is travelling on his own side. Throughout the whole morning I have kept discreetly glancing at Liam, but doing this in Allan's presence wasn't too smart I admit and I earn a taunt from him. My scowl dissuades him from asking more questions though and I finally kick him out at 11:50 which leaves me only half an hour before I have to meet Tony downstairs so that he can drive me to the airport. As soon as Allan has shut my door, I send a Lync note to Liam beckoning him in my office and leans back in my armchair. My cock is already twitching inside my pants.

"Yes Sir?" he asks shyly as he opens the door.

"Come in and please lock the door," I order. I silently watch him do so and walk to my desk, and beckon him to sit down. He doesn't seem to be nervous and wears a small smile. "How many hours of sleep did you get last night?"

"Almost six, Sir..." he replies, looking down at his hands.

"So I guess you went to bed quite late?"

"A bit later than usual, but I still had nearly six hours of sleep..." he argues.

"Good. Six hours is fine, but don't below. See how you look tired this morning. How did your evening go?" I then ask.

"It went well..." he replies simply.

"Can you develop?"

"I just had a good evening with my friend..." he says, shrugging his shoulders. "We had pizzas and talked a lot... Shannon had plenty of things to tell me and I told him about us... Not everything of course! I didn't say anything about... the club and so on... but I said that we are... dating... you know... like we discussed..."

"That's fine, Liam," I reassure him. "How did your friend react by the way?"

"Oh... he was excited... He had already guessed that something like that had happened, but he certainly wasn't expecting it to be... my boss..." he chuckles. "He was ready to shoot me with questions so I gave him the minimum and he was happy... He thought I would end up a bachelor so... he's glad that I finally have someone... How did your evening go?"

"Good, thank you. Oh by the way, Ally gave birth yesterday afternoon," I inform him as Ally asked me this morning. His head snaps up with a beautiful smile that unfortunately doesn't remain when I go on. "The baby has health issues and will need surgery shortly... a problem with his heart... Ally's quite stressed at the moment, but she said she'd call you as soon as she can."

"Oh God... Is it serious?" he asks with concern.

"I think it is, but I don't know to what extent exactly for the moment."

"Okay... I'll text her later then..."

"Sure... She will certainly appreciate some comfort." I pause for a few seconds, staring intensely at him and watching a smile slowly tug at his lips. "How's your ass doing on the following day after your first rough sex?" I ask teasingly.

"A bit sore... but I'm fine..." he says, blushing yet broadening his smile.

"Come here, Pet," I order, rolling my chair back a little to give him some space between my desk and me while he walks around. I lay my forearms on the armrests and look up at him. "Kneel... and undo my pants..." Liam looks at me hesitantly before his eyes shift back to the door.

"Someone... might..."

"Liam, I said kneel and undo my pants. Do not hesitate when given a command," I order firmly.

I understand that all this is new to him and it is never easy in the beginning, but trusting me is something that he will need to learn. I would never put him in a difficult situation. I wouldn't ask him anything kinky if I wasn't sure that we are not going to be disturbed. Biting his lower lip, Liam eventually complies, gracefully falling down to his knees, and his thin fingers starts fumbling with my belt, then the hook and the zip. I am fully hard by now, the bulge in my briefs proving it.

"Take it out, Pet..." My cock is leaking at this beautiful sight of him kneeling between my legs, one hand hesitantly pulling on the waistband of my briefs and the other wrapping its fingers around my girth. "Good boy... now work your tongue and your lips, Baby...." Liam briefly peeks up at me before he leans forward and kisses the wet head of my shaft. Slowly but surely, his tongue licks the length from the base to the tip before his lips clench and slide around my cock, taking as much as he can in his mouth. Next week-end, I plan to teach him how to take it a little deeper but for now he already does great, making me hiss and grunt in pleasure. I am aware that we don't have much time, but I still revel in watching him bobbing his head up and down for a few minutes, before I let go of my control. "I'm going to cum, Pet... relax your throat and swallow..." I rest my hand on top of his head and hold him in place as my juices spurt in his mouth, the burning pleasure heating my whole body. He coughs a little but swallows everything and even licks my cock clean before he tucks me back into my briefs and pants on his own accord.

Feeling much better, I bend over and cup his face for a passionate kiss before I pull him up and lift him to sit on my desk. "Let me reciprocate," I whisper as I push on his shoulders to make him lie down on the table, his legs dangling on each side of me. I work on his clothes and pull them down to his knees, glad to see that this little exercise seems to have aroused him, his hard member standing at full attention. I rub my hands on the insides of his hairless thighs and to his stubbled groin.

"You'll have to keep this part better shaved, Pet..." I lightly scold him as I run a finger along his shaft.

"Sorry... I need to go and buy a razor like the one you have at your place... I will go this week... Sir..."

"Alright, then I'll let go for this one time, Baby..." I reply, gently squeezing his shaft and smiling warmly at him.

Since our time is running out, I bend over him and immediately take him in my mouth, swirling my tongue greedily around his girth and sucking hard on his member. Liam gasps and I am vaguely conscious of his small hands gripping my upper arms. He begins to writhe on the desk but his cock is so erected that I don't need my hands to hold it, so both my hands move to his hips to pin them firmly on the table. I can't tell if this is because he is still new to all this or if he was very aroused by blowing me off - I could also boast off saying that I am just good at this... - but within less than two minutes, Liam's cock erupts in my mouth, moaning and whining, allowing me to taste his sweetness on my tongue. After a few seconds of milking him, I finally let go of his deflating penis with a loud pop.

"How did you like this, Pet?" I ask while I dress him up again.

"It was... great... amazing..." he sighs, sitting back up.

"Do not hesitate next time I give you an order, or you might not get anything in return, okay?" I warn him as I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer to my chest, feeling him nod. "I'll have to go in a few minutes," I sigh in my turn. "I can't wait for the week-end to arrive."

"Me too... Am I spending the whole week-end... at your place?" he then asks hesitantly.

"Yes, please. Tony will drive you to my place on Friday evening after work. I won't be back until at least eleven, but Liz has already planned to cook you dinner. Then on Saturday we'll go to the club," I inform him.

"If you're not coming back until very late Friday evening, maybe I could take the train and join you on Saturd..." he begins, earning a scowl from me. "Okay... Tony will drive me," he finally concedes with a sigh.

"Much better... less the sigh. I want you at my place from Friday evening. Will you be a good boy this week?"

"I'll try my best..." he chuckles.

"Don't just try, Liam. Be good... No touching yourself, go jogging today or tomorrow, don't forget your plug every evening..."

"Oh about that... Do I really have to do this...? It's a bit more... difficult with Shannon around..."

"Of course you have to and you know that it's for your own good. And unless he goes searching between your ass cheeks, I don't see how he could find out. Just make sure you hide it in a place where he won't search and you shall be all good." Liam just grunts in answer. "I'm being serious, Pet. Do it. And on Friday evening, make sure that you have prepped and that you are decently waiting for me at display in the playroom, okay?"

"Yes, Sir..." he replies with a brighter smile.

"I like that smile on your pretty face, Baby," I whisper before I capture his lips with mine.

After a few more minutes and more recommendations - professional ones this time - I head downstairs to meet Tony outside just as he is parking in front of the building. I don't wait for him to get out of the car to open my door, which is only a fair revenge for the smirk he threw me earlier this morning when I asked him to block the elevators' access to my floor from 12:00 to 12:20 pm. I remind him to pick up Liam at 5:00 pm on Friday evening and to make sure that he safely drives him straight to my house. Tony just snorts and taps his finger to his gray temple, showing me that he has already recorded the instructions in his head. This trip to New York is going to be such a pain... but I really need to do this and get to start working with the guys who are going to move to Chicago within the next two months. I just long to be on Friday evening to get back to my sweet boy. Next week-end should be interesting.

Published on 28 Sept 2016

Better late than never... Here's the mid week's update!

I'll upload a second chapter shortly if I can...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.4K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
353K 10.9K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
609K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...
915K 29.6K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...