INTERNATIONAL - (A Chris Brow...

By LivBreezy

CONTAINS CHRIS BROWN MUSIC IN EACH CHAPTER. :) Kerry and her best friend, Ruby, are just normal girls who are... More

TRACKLIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 28

5.1K 150 10
By LivBreezy

- CHRIS’ POV

The clock soon became midday and I found myself at a TV studio getting ready for an interview.

“1 minute, guys!” a woman shouted at everyone. “Chris, if you’d like to come this way.”

She guided me to where I needed to be and then I waited for the host, Tina Marloe, to say my name. She was new and it was a brand new show so I wasn’t really sure what to expect.

“Our guest for tonight has been in the music business for 25 years, has toured all over the world, has sold millions and millions of albums and singles and has had countless No.1s in almost every country. Please welcome an extremely talented man who goes by the name of Chris Brown!” she finally said. I walked through, waved at the audience and then sat down on the couch.

She waited for the applause to die down. “Hi!”

C: “Hey. Thanks for inviting an old man down here.”

T: “Old man?”

C: “I have been doing what I do for 25 years, like you said.”

T: “That doesn’t make you old! It just makes you experienced!”

C: “Ha, innuendo.”

Tina blushed and started laughing and the audience clapped. “I’m sorry, I’m still tired. So, should we get to the questions now?”

C: “Yeah, let’s do it.”

T: “Is that another -”

“No, no,” I laughed.

T: “Good. OK, so you were sixteen when you put out your first single?”

C: “Correct. Yeah, before that I was just an ordinary kid from Virginia. The town I grew up in was small so I kinda went to a different world when I signed my contract and everything blew up.”

T: “Was it strange having a completely new lifestyle?”

C: “I mean, not really. I’d describe it as… different.”

T: “What’s your most favourite album that you’ve ever released?”

C: “Oh, that’s a tough one. I have a few. My latest one probably contains the best music because my aim for the album was to create a really mature sound but great music at the same time; hopefully all the attention to detail and stuff paid off. Yeah, I’d say my latest one, my first ever album - which was self entitled… and, um… X because I worked so hard on it and I think the music’s still listenable now, which can’t be said for some of my others.”

T: “Do you regret releasing any songs?”

C: “I even regret recording quite a few. Yeah, some are really bad.”

T: “OK, so I want to kind of move the interview away from the music - every other interviewer talks about that with you - and I want to talk about personal things if that’s fine with you?”

C: “Sure, yeah. I can handle it now… I’ve grown up.”

T: “How is your relationship with Rihanna?”

C: “Robyn, I mean Rihanna, I haven’t seen her in a while. She’s got her two boys, Guy and Lamar, and they’re 10 and 13 so I guess they keep her busy - and she’s a single parent now so she’s got to do that as well as her career. We used to be really close friends but then when Zahra and Blake were born we just drifted apart.”

T: “How are Zahra and Blake?”

C: “Yeah, they’re really good. They’re at that age where they’re trying to find themselves as people in this big place we call Earth and it’s been amazing watching them grow up together. One of the things I wanted to keep intact from the moment I found out they weren’t related by blood was their closeness. I wanted them to still see each other as brother and sister, you know… I wanted them to be there for one another through everything they may go through.”

T: “What was your reaction when Karrueche told you that Zahra and Blake were not biologically siblings?”

C: “I was shocked… it really started to destroy me slowly. I thought that Zahra was mine and then Karrueche finally had the ‘guts’ to tell me seven whole years after her birth that she wasn’t mine… I see Karrueche’s action as evil. But Zahra and I are still close and hopefully she sees me as her father even if I’m not by blood.

T: “Do you and Karrueche not get on?”

C: “I don’t talk to her much. We try and get on for Zahra’s sake but if it wasn’t for Zahra then we probably wouldn’t have any contact with each other. It’s just one of those things.”

T: “Does Zahra have a good relationship with her Mom?”

C: “Not really. But they do love each other, yeah. It’s always been the two of them living together ever since Zahra was born so their bond is strong… they usually don’t see eye to eye though and I think that’s where their relationship deteriorates.”

T: “Speaking of deteriorating relationships… I hear you and Kerry are going through a rocky patch?”

C: “I don’t want to talk about that. I’m cool with being open with the other stuff but I’d like to keep Kerry and I’s current situation private.”

T: “So are you suggesting that -”

C: “No comment. I’m not talking about it… it’s not what I signed up to talk about.”

T: “Moving swiftly on. Do you think either Blake or Zahra will begin a career in music?”

C: “I haven’t heard Zahra sing but Blake’s voice is really good. Yeah, I suppose I can see him going down that route.”

T: “Would you be his manager?”

C: “If he asked me, yeah. But I’d do what he wanted to do; I wouldn’t try and imitate the career I had. Anyway, Blake’s told me before that he doesn’t want to be in the spotlight and that’s not for him.”

T: *singing* “Oh the spotlight, is not for me…”

C: *singing* “I close my eyes and imagine I’m home.”

The audience clapped and cheered.

T: “You’ve still got it, Chris.”

C: “No, I’m rusty these days. I’m definitely not as good as I used to be.”

T: “Well I think you’ve still got it! Anyway, I was thinking about talking about your tattoos.”

C: “Oh. OK.”

T: “Do you regret getting them?”

C: “I don’t regret them… but I do wonder what I was thinking when I got them. Soon I’ll most probably be a grandfather and you know, it’s not exactly great that I’ve got all this ink on my arms. But my tattoos don’t really bother me personally.”

- ZAHRA’S POV

I woke up a while later to Mom screaming at me and shaking me violently.

“ZAHRA! DON’T YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!”

“What the fuck is going on?” I murmured.

She shoved my phone in my face. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!”

I squinted my reluctantly open eyes and saw that my phone’s screen had Blake and I’s messages displayed on it. “You’ve been on my fucking phone?”

“I’M YOUR MOTHER… I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO!” Mom yelled. “NOT THAT YOU HAVE A FUCKING CLUE HOW FAMILY WORKS BECAUSE BLAKE IS LIKE YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!”

My heart was pounding; it was ready to burst through my body and shatter into a million pieces. I didn’t think Mom would find out this way - and what a bitch she was for going on MY fucking phone without my permission… after all, I had paid for my phone and contract with my own money.

“Yeah, LIKE my brother,” I replied. “Blake’s not really my brother.”

“BUT YOU GREW UP TOGETHER! CHRIS SEES THE TWO OF YOU AS HIS BABIES AND YOU KNOW THAT!”

“Since when have you given a fuck about Chris? AND SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU GIVEN A FUCK ABOUT ME? OR BLAKE?” I shouted. “YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELF!”

Silence swept through the room like a cold wind, stopping either one of us from saying anything for a few seconds. We both retrieved our composures and the volume drop was noticeable when Mom spoke again.

“The two of us are moving to Vietnam. I’m not having you fucking your brother anymore.”

“Vietnam?” I choked.

“Yeah, Vietnam. And since you’re not 18 yet, you have no choice but to oblige.”

Tears started running down my cheeks. “You bitch.”

Mom walked out of my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I text Blake straightaway.

Z: ‘Blake, mom’s making me move to vietnam with her… help xxx’

B: ‘WTF? Vietnam? Xxx’

Z: ‘Yeah, fml ik. it’s cos she went on my phone & she saw our convo… xxx’

B: ‘Oh shit… shit shit. Can’t you try and persuade her to stay here? Xxxx’

Z: ‘Do u know my mom, lol? she’s not gonna change her mind xxx’

I didn’t get another reply from Blake - maybe he was too upset. 

----------------------------------------------

What do you think? TELL ME. ;)

And please vote if you enjoyed - thanks. ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 31.8K 47
âš SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSEDâš  It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
169K 6.1K 24
When 22 year old college student, Sierra Taylor meets Chris Brown she wants nothing to do with the womanizing R&B singer. But fate has other plans fo...
66.1K 2.7K 32
*1st book on wattpad* Being a new R&B artist is hard but what about being your best friends artist, who happens to be Chris Brown.
693 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.