Remember Me

By PlacentaMilk

"We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?" ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀ A PewdieCry story. 2015-2017 ©... More

Note
CHAPTER♡1
〃2〃
〃3〃
〃4〃
〃5〃
〃6〃
〃7〃
〃8〃
〃9〃
〃10〃
〃11〃
〃12〃
〃13〃
〃14〃
〃15〃
〃16〃
〃18〃
〃19〃
〃20〃
〃21〃
〃22〃
〃23〃
〃24〃
〃25〃
〃26〃
〃27〃
〃28〃
〃29〃
〃30〃
〃31〃
〃32〃
〃33〃
〃34〃
CHAPTER♡35
.epilogue.
BONUS

〃17〃

740 57 29
By PlacentaMilk

"You're the one who wanted me to risk my life to bring you that psychopath just so you could relive or continue your bromance or whatever, which expired years ago, sir." Snake says calmly into the phone.

"And... No. I didn't." Snake says, pausing as the man on the other side of the line talks. "But... Yes I understand but... Sir, this was a suicide mission from the start! You knew someone was going to get hurt, you knew I wouldn't be able to bring him back..." Snake trails off, pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

Members of the base passing by pause to listen as a higher ranking member back talks his superior. Its very amusing.

"...What do you mean plan D. We went through three already, what makes you think a fourth is gonna work?" Snake asks, unaware of people stopping at the door to listen.

"Are you fucking serious? That's the worse plan I've ever heard!"

༻༒༺

"Uggghhhh" Marzia cries, head tilted back and eyes closed as she walks. "I'm going to die." She says.

"We're almost there." Cry says.

"I have a couple bullets left, I'm going to use three of them on you and then use the rest on me." She says, but doesn't move to get out her gun. "That's a waste. Why not one for me, one for you, then leave the rest for whoever stumbles upon us and loots our corpses?" Cry suggest and Marzia sighs.

"But that's the nice thing to do." She groans. "What are we even going to do when we get there? We have no money??" Marzia questions, slowly walks, her head still tilted back and eyes closed.

"I have slick fingers." Is all Cry offers, and Marzia hums.

But then she realizes that Cry could have demonstrated just how nifty he is and she stands up straight, feels for her gun that's supposed to be in the back of her pants.

Its not there.

Cry laughs, holds out Marzia's gun. "I was wondering how long it was gonna take you."

She just rolls her eyes in annoyance and takes her gun back, holds it tightly to her. "My gun is the only thing I have left, touch it again and I'll shoot you." She threatens, but Cry knows the threat holds no weight.

"Anyways, don't worry about it. Slick fingers, sharp tongue, cunning mind, blah blah, I can get us a meal. All you have to do is keep up." Cry says, and then he's surpassing Marzia, jogging. "Ugh don't be a dick!" She says and stays walking, but as soon as she realizes Cry has no intention of waiting for her, she starts running to catch up.

"That's more like it, get those muscles working!" Cry says when Marzia catches up to him, and then he's running as well.

"Oh my goodddd" She drags out, then starts running faster. Cry is easily faster than her. "If I catch up to you, you have to give me a piggy back ride!" She says.

Honestly, when did being wary and hating Cry with every ounce of her being, turn into running with him, and making bargains with the promise of a piggy back ride?

༻༒༺

"We're here." Cry says, letting go of Marzia's legs. "This is it..?" She trails off, hopping down from Cry's back.

"No, those are just traders that are constantly moving." Cry says, referring to the small pack of people to the right. "We're not inside yet, hold your horses." Cry says, seeing that Marzia was going to comment on the small area they're currently in.

"Inside..?" She trails off as Cry points to the football stadium. "To be honest its not my fault I missed that." Is all Marzia says before walking forward.

They walk up to the gate and Cry presses the intercom button.

"State your business." The voice on the other side says. "We're traders." Is all Cry says.

Its silent for a couple moments.

"Don't look like it. Where's your trading ticket?" The guy asks and Cry rolls his eyes under the mask. "What trading ticket?" Cry drones.

"If you've traded in The Palace before, you would know what trading ticket I'm talking about. Move along." The guy says, and that's the end of that.

"Nice going." Marzia says, a hand on her hip.

"Travis, you're not doing your job." Someone says, coming up behind them.

They turn around and see a girl in a leather walking up. "Leigh Ann, I have orders not to let you back in." Travis says. "I live there, dick. My brother is in there." Leigh Ann retorts, then sighs. "Are you really gonna get your ass kicked by Mayor Quinn just because you don't want to let in some traders?" She asks.

"They don't have a ticket." Travis says.

"Nobody does when they first come, and you know that. I saw their cart outside of the second gates, its huge. Mayor Quinn will be mad that you made us pass up on all of the supply." Leigh Ann says, and Travis on the other end sighs.

"Fine, just give me a moment." He says and the static shuts off. The gate next to them is being opened slowly, and behind it stands three guards, one behind a counter. "Mayor Quinn is coming down here, so you should hurry up and get inside." The guard behind the counter says and Leigh Ann smirks at him, walks inside.

"Pleasure doing business with you Travis." She says and walks past him to get inside of the stadium.

"Did she just..." Marzia asks, and Cry shrugs. "Doesn't matter. Let's go." Cry says, follows Leigh Ann into the stadium. "How'd you know this was here?" Marzia asks as the pass stands. "How did you not?" Cry retorts.

They walk to the heart of the football stadium and past it. "Do you get uncomfortable with it? The mask? I mean, everyone side eyes you." Marzia asks, feeling uncomfortable herself. "They have a good reason to side eye me. I don't mind. People will do what they will." Cry says, simply. "Why do you wear it anyways?" She asks, but is interrupted by someone to their right, yelling.

"Is that Cryaotic?!"

Marzia panics, thinks that people are going to start pulling out their guns, but they don't. The man who yelled walks around a counter and over to them.

"Russ!" Cry cries (hehh) and opens his arms for the man. The two hug for a small moment and then Russ pulls away. "Haven't seen you in forever man. How've you been?" Russ asks, guiding Cry back to his stand. Marzia lingers behind.

"Ah, bored, same as a year ago. I thought you said you were gonna leave?" Cry asks, gestures to all around them. "I was but then I met this girl named Red. She was with a group of Huntsmen, and she wanted out, so I helped her, then we came here." Russ chuckles, goes over to a cooler and pulls out two beers, hands one to Cry.

"Speaking of, where is the missus?" Cry asks, sees that its only Russ at the stand. "She does her own thing at the small children's school across the stadium." Russ chuckles.

"And who's this?" Russ says, finally noticing the short woman behind Cry. Marzia is staring off at something, not really paying attention. "This is Marzia. She followed me here like a lost dog." Cry says and that gets Marzia's attention. She turns and frowns, punches Cry's shoulder.

"Don't be a dick." Marzia says and Russ laughs. "Someone's feisty." He says, which in turn causes Marzia to roll her eyes.

"Why don't you come have dinner with us, huh?" Russ asks Cry, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, yes please. We lost all of our shit and have no food. Speaking of losing things, do you know where a weapon trader might be?" Cry asks, looks around.

"Ooohhh, Cry finally got jumped. The Man got taken down, huh? There's a couple of weapon traders around, but the best one is Zen, a real shady looking guy. You see that building? The one that's a bit taller that the rest? " Russ asks, leans over the counter and points to the building.

"Yeah, I see it." Cry says, and Russ nods. "There's an alleyway to the right of it. Zen is there." Russ says, and Cry gives a thumbs up. "Thanks friend." He says, and he's off walking that way.

"Cry!" Marzia says and walks behind him. "What?" He asks, doesn't really turn towards her. "Dinner? We have to find Felix!" She says, and she's about to punch his arm but she feels like if she will, he might get mad, so she doesn't. "Do you have the slightest idea of where he might be?" Cry asks, raises an eyebrow underneath the mask.

Not that she can see, anyways.

"No but-"

"See? You don't know. Listen, you don't know where he is, neither do I, its best for us to just take a breather for today and eat. Tomorrow morning we'll head out." Cry states, and Marzia really wants to retaliate, but she knows its useless.

Cry can almost hear her pout.

"If you don't wanna wait, then don't. Go out there with no food nor guns, and see where that gets you." He says, and then stops talking about it.

She doesn't say anything either.

They walk and walk, slowly weaving their way through people. They eventually get to the alleyway, and sure enough, there's a shady ass looking guy there.

"Are you Zen?" Cry asks the man as he walks up. The man nods, puts out his cigarette. "Yes, looking to do business? I have plenty of guns and ammo, take what you like and pay up." He says, walks further down the alleyway and starts opening a bunch of boxes. Sure enough, there's tons of guns, all ranging to the smallest pistol to a large bazooka. Which, interesting.

Cry more or so knows that this isn't the place to be making threats, not in a football stadium converted town, with guards posted literally everywhere, but then again... He doesn't care.

"You have anything to hold all these guns?" Cry asks, looking at the arsenal before him. "Of course. Holsters and such things like that for the smaller guns, and then I also have backpacks and duffle bags. Which one do you want?" The man asks.

"Just two backpacks." He says and the man, Zen, turns to the right and whistles. A boy comes running around the corner, a smile on his face. They talk in some foreign language and Zen shoos the little boy off. "He'll be back with your backpacks." Zen says and Cry nods.

"Pick what you want." Cry says, and Marzia wants to ask how he'll pay for this, seeing as they have no money, but Zen is watching them carefully.

Instead of opening her mouth, she turns back to the crates and walks in between some to see their choices.

Cry goes immediately for what he wants; another pistol, an assault rifle along with a sniper, and then he spots a crate full of melee weapons, and, well.

(He may or may not walk over there to grab a pocket knife and a knuckle duster. The knuckle duster just looked cool.)

The boy is back by the time they're done with two large backpacks, and Cry almost feels sorry that he's about to rob these people. But then again, he doesn't care. Cry puts his weapons into the bag and Marzia does the same. "Bring the boxes of ammo." Zen says to the boy and off the boy is again.

He's back as quickly as he left, carrying cardboard boxes. Zen picks out quite a few, smaller boxes for the weapons that the two had picked and stuffs them into the backpacks.

"Alright, leave." Zen says to the small boy and he does. "Anything else?" He asks, and Cry says no.

"All of that together is gonna be twenty hundred dollars." Zen says and leans against the building behind him. "Right, see I have no money, and I don't plan on paying you. Have a good day." Cry says and the man immediately grabs ahold of Cry's arm. "You can't leave with my guns then." He says, anger flashing in his eyes.

"You don't want to try me, pal." Cry says, taking out his pistol and pressing it against the other guy's stomach.

"You don't know who I have, you should be scared of me." Zen challenges, and Cry laughs. "You don't know who I am, you should be scared of me." Cry says, voice deeper on purpose.

"Biarkan ayahku pergi!" The little boy for earlier shouts, and Cry turns to him. He's right at the corner of the building, just shouting at him. People walking by behind him glance at him, then at Cry and Zen, then they turn their eyes away and keep walking.

Cry is immediately annoyed by the little boy, and almost pulls the trigger just to spite him. "Cry, let's go.." Marzia says and tugs on his arm.

Cry sighs and let's Marzia tug him past the shouting boy.

Zen starts yelling after them, and that's when they start running, trying to dodge the crowd of people and squeezing in between them to get to a different part of the "town", going between alleyways and knocking into people.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一❀.°•*•°✾.* • °♡ °•❀

That was a long ass chapter. Stupid question, do you guys like longer chapters or shorter ones?

Also, did you see what I changed about the story that doesn't at all pertain to the story?

Anyways, have a good day or night guys. ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤfor reading my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 22 25
Pewds and Cry had been best friends for so long, but when things start to change, will they be able to survive through it? Follow both of them in the...
41.1K 1.1K 33
Pewdiepie x cry fanfic it all starts when cry and Pewds go out for drinks things happen and then....:) well you will have to read and find out
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
184K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!