Breaking the Habit//Gratsu

Od wxlfclaws

Who knew it would have been Natsu Dragneel to get into drugs? ---------- Started: 08/14/15 Ended: 09/24/16 ©... Více

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
ありがとう
良いニュース

40

936 41 29
Od wxlfclaws

"Ending it now would be a waste, don't you think? "

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Normal point of view:

He could not bring himself to fight the one that looked all too familiar.

Fairer skin than he, wild mid back length blue hair, tatted skin on his visage and a buff built, Natsu felt like he knew who this guy was.

One thing for sure, he resembled Igneel.

All the more that made it difficult to defend himself.

Why did everything have to happen to him?

What did he do that was so cruel that every given moment life had to throw something at him?

He wanted to know.

The larger male dragged Natsu out the room, tossing him against the wall near the staircase.

Natsu's back slammed into the worn out material and he wheezed in pain.

"This is what Natsu Dragneel has lowered to?" A raspy voice mocked.

"Answer me!" He yelled squatting down to the disoriented teen.

"Who are you?" Natsu managed to say, peering at the other.

"Ahh, you don't remember huh?" The man admitted and grabbed the boy by his hood. There was no struggling which pissed him off to no end. He held the younger at the edge of the staircase and whispered, "Why is it that you do not struggle? Do you not value your life? Was Igneel saving you from death's door in vain?"

Natsu narrowed his eyes and he went to strike the older only to pause midway as his father's face merged with the look alike.

He would never hit his father but this was not him.

He harshly shut his eyes and proceeded with his blow. The blue haired male had his fist in his hand and he threw him back on the staircase.

Panic struck his entire form as his eyes widened. Each time his physique had impacted with a step he would cry out. It happened very quickly and by the time he reached the bottom he was throbbing.

There was not a part of his body that did not feel sore.

If he had to choose between going through withdrawal and enduring the discomfort he felt at the moment he would choose the first option.

No, he would not, that was preposterous though he just wanted the stabbing pangs to go away.

He stumbled upright trying to scatter. He made it to the living room only for him to encounter another.

'What the hell?' He shouted in his mind. He was hunched forward, having his hand on the side of his rib cage. It was definitely bruised from what he experienced not too long ago.

The unknown figure also sported a trench coat and in addition, they had masked their face.

They must have been used for a distraction since the next thing the Dragneel knew something cold was pressed against his temple from behind.

"It seems that if I were to pull the trigger right now, it would not phase you. Are you really willing to die?" The man declared, having the shorter in a headlock and pushed the metal harder on his skin.

Natsu, the one who had wanted to end his life for years never thought he would hesitate when the chance had been brought upon him.

Sweat began to form on his forehead as he knew that his existence was in the palm of the older. If the man wished, he could have blown his brains out the moment he had placed the rear end of the gun on him.

The pinkette heard a click and his boyfriend was all that he thought of.

'Gray.'

'Gray!'

'Gray!!'

'If I leave I won't see him anymore.'

'We didn't even get to go to the carnival together.'

'I never told him how much I..'

'I'm going to die with so many regrets.'

His breaths became inconsistent then shallow. Anxiety coursed through his veins at the fear of dying.

Tears were pooling out his eyes. He cried out, "Please don't kill me. I do not know why you are doing this but please.."

He was choking on his cries and the man let go.

He put his weapon in his coat and stared at the sobbing figure apathetically.

"The name is Acnologia, your uncle you have forgotten," He began.

"We will meet again in two years, then you will receive the answers you are looking for. Do not forget that I have spared your life. Until then, you must fix that weak ass mentality of yours." He finished and walked over to the mysterious individual. The said person got out their pistol and shot one of the windows resulting in the glass shattering.

They both ascended through the broken framework.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Gray reached his home and hoped that Natsu was still there.

The time he came to his room he found it to be empty and held his lips in a thin line.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sting jumped out the black car as Zeref told him to wait.

Like he'd listen.

He quickly went inside where the pinkette was located and called his name.

The raven shuddered when he finally pursued his cousin. As long he did not go upstairs where his father had died he claimed to be alright.

As they walked they observed the shabby residence.

The blonde was the first one to react when he saw pink hair in the living room.

He crouched to his level and from the corner of his eye he spotted Zeref round up to the other side of his brother.

Zeref worriedly gazed at his sibling. Natsu's eyes were puffed up and dried tears stuck onto his cheeks. He did not utter a word at the two occupants in front of him.

Zeref lightly tapped Natsu's shoulder and Natsu turned to Zeref causing him to stagger. He opened his mouth to say something to him however, Sting's phone rang.

Tired onyx eyes switched their attention from the raven to the one speaking on the phone.

"Gray?..uh yeah..I see,"

At the mention of his partner Natsu jumped.

Sting pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "That's what happened...he's with me at the moment...I don't know I'll see.." he passed his phone to Natsu and he firmly took it.

Without letting the one on the other line speak Natsu mumbled, "I'll meet you at the carnival..I..promise." and he hung up. He shoved the phone back to his cousin and lost his footing when he stood up. Zeref snatched his arm before he could have heavily fallen on the ground.

"Thanks.." He uttered and brought his sleeve up, to wipe his eyes. He felt the two of his companions gaze on him and sighed.

"I'm fine."

The pinkette was not lying this time around.

He realized a couple things that would change the way he thought for a lengthy period of his life.

He was terrified of dying.

He wanted to live with no regrets.

And lastly, pour his whole being to Gray Fullbuster.

Without him, he truly would have chosen eternal rest.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Natsu had fallen asleep in the back of Zeref's car.

The raven went to wake him up though the attempts were fruitless.

Sting made his way over and told his cousin to pause his actions. He created space for the taller to see what he was about to do.

"Natsu may have said he was okay and probably was but physically? I do not think so. He kept having his arm folded on his torso."

The blonde lifted up the oversized sweater and was dumbfounded. Purple welts covered majority, of the lean figure. He pulled down the fabric and inspected the pinkette's face. One of his cheekbones were commencing to stain blue.

Zeref took a step back and gulped, "How did..oh goodness, the five w's!"

"Who, what, where, when, why and how? I know that these are fresh injuries, other than that I have no idea."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Last chapter up ahead.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

80K 2K 34
Natsu Dragneel is the schools bad boy at Fairy Tail High. He's battle scarred from fights and follows his own rules. He rides a motorcycle and wears...
112K 3K 27
This fic makes me want to end myself, be prepared. Highest ranking #1 in grayxnatsu COMPLETED!!! T^T Cover made by the lovely @JuliaVeronik8!!! Gray...
372K 17.1K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
120K 3.2K 70
One Shots about Gray and Natsu from Fairy Tail. This is boyxboy, so if you don't like it then don't read it. Most f the one shots in here are very or...