Adopted By Shoey

De caleyrstewart

Cole is 15 and currently living in a orphanage he has many dark secrets and it seems he's can never get a bre... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHPATER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

CHAPTER 5

205 4 1
De caleyrstewart

Joey leads me upstairs to his and shanes room and up the stairs. Once inside he opens his window and climbs out. At first I don't know what he's doing a am hesitant to climb out but I eventually follow him.

Out side the nights stars shine bright with the help of the moon to light up the world. I find Joey sitting on the roof looking up at them to. I sit down next to him.

Agonising silence fills the air before words finally split it open.

"Cole. We will never hurt you. Understand that and if anyone trys to hurt you it's ok to tell us and we wont think of you any diffrent."

I nod and lean in to hug him. "Thanks joey." He stands up and goes back inside. I decide to stay out and just breath. Around 2:00 I decided I should drag myself in.

Once back in my room I fall into a peaceful sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5K 71 56
A 15 Year old girl has lived in an adoption center most of her life until Joey Graceffa changed her life. She meets her love of her life Billie Eilis...
1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...
12.7K 412 21
Joey and Shane found each other over and over again, having dealt with the advantages and struggles of love. Now, they're married, living in Los Ange...
6.7K 301 29
Eliza Adams was left at an adoption centre for 16 years of her life.Almost everyone there hated her and nobody adopted her.She had no hope left.Until...