*~Langston one shots~*

Little_Miss_Lange

A compilation of one shots I have written and not yet found a home for. Everything here is Jessica Lange and... Еще

~Faxeman~
~Jessie's Pov~
How It Feels To Be Me
Please read this.
The Entirety of Empty
It Was Sunny Today.
A Love That Was More Than Love
Now or never
Happy Birthday
*Prompt List*
Round Two
Just A Little Wine
Just A Little Wine (Part Two)
Too Long
You Look Exhausted
Question
*NOTICE*
Thought & Recollection
Him
Angels
HELP
Questions
love Bentley

Probation

408 16 13
Little_Miss_Lange

Pairing: Jessica Lange/ Danny Houston 

Prompt: (52) "Can I kiss you?"

Requested by: @Rrec719

Commotion sounded threw the room as the door shut catching the attention of one person in particular.

"Jessie." Jane boomed across the room startling only one of the two people entering the relatively packed house. Jessica smiled over her shoulder as she felt Danny jump behind her griping her waist tightly in his grasp. A smirk crossed her lips and Danny looked down at her with a gaping mouth. She reached back to tap his cheek with her hand before stepping out of his grasp.

"Janie." she smiled wrapping her in a tight hug. "How have you been?" The two of them held each other for a moment as they exchanged pleasantries and Danny watched uncomfortably from the doorway. He removed his coat hanging it on the wall hook and cleared hit throat. Jessica glanced over her shoulder still listening to Jane. "Oh Janie, you remember Danny. You met in New York."

"Oh yes."Jane boomed again, making her way around Jessica to wrap Danny in a big hug. "Of course I remember him. Come in Danny don't be such a wall flower." Danny tensed at Jane's tight embrace and looked at Jessica with wide eyes. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. Danny relaxed a little as Jane released her tight hold and settled for holding his biceps in her hands. "You are even more handsome than I remember." she smirked. Danny smiled letting out s huff of laughter. 

"Well thank you Jane you look very lovely this evening as well." he complimented. Jessica quickly stepped between them taking Jane's hands in her own.

"Alright, that's enough you two. Jane he's taken." she winked over her shoulder at Danny as he placed his hands gently at her hips. The party around them continued completely unaware of their entrance as George stepped around the corner and everyone made their way to the dinning room.

"Of course he is Jessie." she winked. "Come on we are about ready to eat." she turned for the dinning room letting Jessica's hand drop behind her as she joined the crowd again. Jessica turned to look at Danny and they both smiled. Danny moved his hands around her back holding her in his immediate space and Jessica placed her hands on his chest. 

"Aren't you glad you came with me?" she smiled. "My family is just a blast." her sarcasm was thick in her voice and she couldn't help but smile at herself. Danny laughed and moved in closer to her lips.

"Im very glad." he smiled only inches from her lips. Jessica stopped him before he could touch her.

"Uh-uh, Mr. Man." she scolded. "There will be no kissing or touching tonight. You are still on probation." Danny's face dropped in disappointment. "You have to behave and make a good impression." she straitened his collar and moved his hands from her back giving his a loving smile. "Now lets go sit down before they wonder where we are." She took his hand and they made their was to the dining room just catching the end of the crowd. 

Jessica chose two seats at the end of the table and Danny pulled out her chair. She sat with a smile giving him a soft 'thank you' in gratification and Danny sat next to her in silence. George walked behind them stopping for a moment to give Jessica a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Im so glad you could make it honey." he whispered as he held her hand on her shoulder. 

"I wouldn't have missed seeing my little brothers new house." Jessica emphasized sounding very southern. George laughed and moved to shake Danny's Hand.

"Good to see you again, Danny. Glad to have you my man." George smiled.

"Im happy to be invited. We'll have to get together for a beer sometime." Danny moved his chair to face him more directly as their handshake held firm. George gave him a pleased affirmation as they agreed to get together. He placed his hand on Danny's shoulder as he moved around the table to his seat. Jessica flashed Danny a quick raise of her eyebrows and pursed her lips before placing her napkin on her lap. 

As chatter continued around the table Danny and Jessica where quickly pulled into the conversation. Jessica leaned up on her elbows resting them on the table as she became very involved in a conversation with her sister Anne. Danny watched her for a moment before slipping his hand under the table. Jessica laughed continuing to chat unknowingly of Danny's wandering hand. 

"-that's right you did tell me that. I wonder what ever h-h-happened-" her voice jumped an octave as she stuttered at Danny's hand pushing under her napkin and between he thighs.

"Jessie are you okay?" Anne asked giving her a peculiar look. Jessica hummed her assurance and placed her hand on top of Danny's stopping any further movement against her. She glared over at him and he raised his eyebrows as if he had no clue what she was talking about. Replacing his hand onto his own lap Jessica continued to talk. 

Only a few moments where aloud to pass before Danny began to feather the back of his fingertips against the outside of her thigh. Jessica swung her leg against his hand pushing him away. Danny smiled and continued his motion only now he allowed his fingers to dance over the top of her thigh as well. Jessica began to bounce her leg furiously trying to shake away his hand, and make it almost impossible for him to keep contact with her, without drawing attention in their direction. He gripped her thigh tightly in his hand stopping her bouncing leg and digging his fingertips deep into the inside of her thigh. 

"Ow!" Jessica cried silently as she slapped his wrist. Her voice had traveled a little farther than she would have liked and people turned to look at her confused.

"You okay Jess?" George asked.

"Yeah." she sighed a little out of breath as she tried to pry Danny's hand away from her aching thigh. 

"You sure you sound like your're in pain." Anne laughed jokingly.

"I just hit my knee on this damn table." she explained digging her nails into Danny's hand. He made a painful face and released her leg from his grasp. "I think I'll go get some more wine." she stated standing from the table before Danny could regain control of her. Anne lifted her glass for Jessica to take with her as she passed and made her way for the kitchen. Danny watched in silence for a moment before standing and excusing himself to help her.

He pushed open the kitchen door to see Jessica standing over the counter pouring wine into her glass before drinking it quickly and pouring another. He moved up behind her and pushed her against the counter with his hips, sliding his hands up her back to her shoulders where he began to rub them in soft circles. Jessica paid little attention to him a little upset at his little game at the table. Danny began to kiss at her neck wetting each kiss with his tongue.

"I said no touching." Jessica remarked filling Anne's glass as well. Danny moved her hair away not saying a word. His right hand slipped from her shoulder to her thigh and he feathered his fingers up her skirt. Jessica laughed as left arm wrapped around her waist pulling her back into his chest.

"I can't help myself." he whispered in her ear. Jessica sighed and turned in his arms to face him directly. She placed her hands on his chest and smiled at him as he kneaded her behind in his hands. "You're kinda hot." he laughed. "But I can honestly say I am not a fan of this withholding sex thing you have going on." 

"Well that sounds like a personal problem." she smiled crinkling her nose like a bunny. Knowing very well she was only making his sexual frustration worse she pushed her hips back into his hands as she moved her knee between his legs. Danny sighed and pulled her hips hard against his.

"How long are you going to torture me like this?" he whined.

"Well let me see, you had a week in the first place and that would have ended tonight- but- considering your little game at the table I think I'll add a couple more days." she smiled sweetly knowing she had total control of him.

"Jessie." he whined. "Come on have a heart huh." his face fell into a puppy dog pout and he hung hi shoulders in disappointment. 

"I do have a heart honey, and I warned you. You surly don't expect me to reward bad behavior."

"Then punish me." he stated standing tall again, proud at his quick thing. He was sure he could outsmart her.

"You would enjoy that too much." she patted his cheek and moved away out of his grasp. "I know you Danny." she winked as she turned back to the counter picking up the wine bottle and replacing it into the wine cooler. Danny moved up against her again holding her hips softly in his hands. "Are you looking to add a few more days to your probation Daniel?" she asked closing the cupboard door.

"No." he remarked spinning her around to face him. "Can I just kiss you?" he asked as sort of a compromise. "Just once, you know as kind of a mercy plea to tide me over."  Jessica laughed and stood up on her toes letting her lips rest only inches from his. He could feel her hot breath against him and her fingertips at his collar gave him chills. A whole week without touching her and he was going mad.

"Mmm ...No." she teased stepping down again and moving away from him. Danny dropped his hand at his sides letting out a frustrated sigh. Jessica picked up the two wine glasses from the counter and leaned her back against the door looking back in Danny's direction. "Oh and Danny you might want to deal with that little problem in your jeans before you come back out to the table." she winked at him looking down to his crotch. "And you know the rules, no touching." Danny looked at her like a sad puppy and she pouted. "Awe poor baby." she mocked. "If you could control yourself and mind your business tonight we might be able to assign you a plea deal." she smiled. Danny looked down taking a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "Hey, you could always be released on good behavior." she winked before pushing her way out of the kitchen and made her way to the dinning room. Lord know this isn't so easy for me either. She thought letting out a breath of frustration

Just as she handed Anne her glass she felt Danny pass behind her without a word. He sat down quietly and sipped his whiskey. Jessica sat down and smiled over at him he cleared hit throat and looked away starting up conversation again. He may just make it. Jessica laughed to herself before returning to her conversation as well.  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2K 52 8
This is my first fanfic of Dannyphantom.exe this isn't supposed to be written with any smut but meant to be wholesome mostly because I'm not only not...
1.9K 75 11
This is my first fanfict story so i hope you all enjoy reading my story and i'm sorry if there's something's wrong in my grammar it's just this is my...
34.5K 262 55
idk i get bored easily and i love to write when i get bored so this is what comes out of my boredom. it may not get updated often because i have #adh...
92.5K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...