{ #2 } I Would Give Him The...

Від Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moo... Більше

Preface
Characters
Pictures and Maps of places that inspired this story
Chapter 1 - Vacation!!!!
Chapter 2 - A New Start
Chapter 3 - Where Did My Blissful Vacation Go??
Chapter 4 - Electric Blue Eyes
Chapter 5 - Hasty Decision
Chapter 6 - The First Offer
Chapter 7 - Relaxing
Chapter 8 - First Day Alone
Chapter 9 - Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Invitation
Chapter 11 - Revelations...
Chapter 12 - Lonely Week
Chapter 13 - Manipulative
Chapter 14 - Resolutions
Chapter 15 - Wrong Move...
Chapter 16 - Being Experimental
Chapter 17 - Saving Private Liam
Chapter 18 - The Apology
Chapter 19 - Time To Talk
Chapter 20 - Have I Peed My Pants??
Chapter 21 - Open That Door!
Chapter 22 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 23 - Teasing Him Further...
Chapter 24 - Bliss
Chapter 25 - Compromising
Chapter 26 - The Contract
Chapter 28 - More Training... More Perfection...
Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...
Chapter 30 - A Last Round Before I Leave
Chapter 31 - Not The Best Idea
Chapter 32 - Things Don't Always Go As Planned
Chapter 33 - First Official Night
Chapter 34 - Edging
Chapter 35 - When The Cat's Away...
Chapter 36 - Is This Jealousy?
Chapter 37 - Rough Moment
Chapter 38 - Big Apple
Chapter 39 - Working In New York
Chapter 40 - Breaking Records...
Chapter 41 - So Lonely
Chapter 42 - Celebrations and Revelations
Chapter 43 - Time To Get Ready
Chapter 44 - First Public Performance
Chapter 45 - Where The Hell Is He?
Chapter 46 - Friends My Ass!
Chapter 47 - Bitter Sweet Return
Chapter 48 - Moving on...
Chapter 49 - Plotting...
Chapter 50 - Shitty Day!
Chapter 51 - The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 52 - What Have I Done?
Chapter 53 - This Is Not Me!!
Chapter 54 - This Is Not My Problem!
Chapter 55 - This Is Not Me (Either) !!
Chapter 56 - Time To Move On
Chapter 57 - Getting Him Back
Chapter 58 - Doldrums
Chapter 59 - Help... I Need Help...
Chapter 60 - From Oblivion To Determination
Chapter 61 - Cold Shower
Chapter 62 -Second Chances
Chapter 63 - You Are Mine!
Chapter 64 - A Bright Future
Chapter 65 - Nervous? Who's Nervous?
Chapter 66 - Taking Risks
Chapter 67 - We Have A Problem
Chapter 68 - Risky Business
Chapter 69 - The Lifesaver
Chapter 70 - Hard Wakening
Chapter 71 - Sweet Care
Chapter 72 - Healing... Or Healed...
Chapter 73 - Barbecue Party
Chapter 74 - Secrets & Lies
Chapter 75 - Apologies
Chapter 76 - The Black Moon It Is !
Chapter 77 - Revelations
Chapter 78 - Slow Vs. Quick
Chapter 79 - Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter 80 - Unexpected Audience
Chapter 81 - Happy Ending?
Chapter 82 - Un Dernier Pour La Route*
Epilogue
Thanks / Info
The Black Moons Series Has More To Come

Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!

63.1K 1.5K 620
Від Snape75

(Liam's POV - Fri. 18 October 2013)

As I follow Joshua upstairs, I wonder what I should expect from this week-end and from what he calls my training. For sure, I have everything to learn seeing how inexperienced I am, but I am more than willing to try everything. The thing I don't understand is how I could have not missed this for so long and find such interest all of a sudden. When we reach the first floor, Joshua leads me to the left and opens a door in the recess of the corridor.

"This is one of the guests room," he says, gesturing for me to get in. The room has three windows that must overlook on the front of the house, light-blue walls, a huge wardrobe and a nice queen size bed with a dark blue comforter and two little tables on each side. "This could be your room... if you feel better at ease with having your own room, although I'd rather have you sleeping with me all the time..."

"Why would I need to have my own bedroom... if you expect me to sleep with you?" I ask, not really understanding his point.

"I just want you to have a space of your own, in case you need it... You might need it if you get upset... or just want to stay on your own sometimes... and it has a nice wardrobe," he says, opening the big armoire and revealing its contents which consist of four business suits, jeans, underwear and t-shirts from what I can see. I think there are some sweat clothes too and pajamas. "These are for you, and there'll be more... that's so you don't have to bring some clothes from your place all the time."

"Oh... I could have brought some of my clothes... you didn't have to..."

"I wanted to..." he says, circling his arms around my waist from behind. "Don't try to argue, it's in the agreement you just signed," he adds, nibbling on my earlobe. "Now let's go take a shower."

We walk out of the guest room and straight ahead in the corridor before we turn right; I realize that the corridor upstairs circles around what must be a long rectangular room in the centre of the house since there is a door just across the one that leads to his own bedroom. Once in the en-suite bathroom, we strip of our clothes and get in the large Italian shower. Now that I look closer, I notice that there are several nozzles all over the walls and two large showerheads. Joshua activates the largest handle, letting the water run from both showerheads and it soon becomes warm enough for us to step under. I am getting to appreciate him washing me, his long hands massaging and lathering my body with gel, and feeling his large body in my back.

"I see that you have trimmed down your hair," he whispers in my ear as his hand roams all over my pubis and groin areas. That was a decision I made yesterday evening after I had read our agreement one more time; I wasn't sure how to proceed exactly and not confident enough to use a razor, I did my best with some scissors; even if I wasn't entirely satisfied with the result, I had to admit that it looked much better.

"It's not completely shaved... but I thought you'd like it better..." I reply shyly.

"It's better, but I'll show you how to make it perfect now," he says as he takes an electric razor from one of the embedded shelves in the wall and removes the trimming accessory from the head. "Take your cock in your left hand and pull it down... yes like this... now take the razor and switch it on... now you can shave... from the bottom to the top... yes, perfect, go on like this," he instructs me while I do as I am asked. Very quickly, all the little hair disappears from my pubis and is washed away with water down the drain. "I'll show you how to do the rest and then you'll be able to do this on your own next time," he says, taking the razor from my hand and squatting down in front of me, one knee on the floor and the other folded. "Put your foot on my knee and spread your legs further apart," he orders then grabs my hard member to push it to the left and begins to shave the sides and bottom of my groin. "That's much better!" he says after a while, obviously satisfied with his work and rising up to his feet. "Now bend over, Baby, in front of me." I do as I am told and to my utter surprise and embarrassment, I feel his hands parting my ass cheeks. "Lucky boy, you don't have much hair here either, so it'll be easy for you to keep this area perfectly shaved too," he chuckles. "Keep your buttocks parted Baby for a minute," he orders again. I reach for my backside and hold the buttocks parted, feeling completely exposed as my face flushes. The feeling of the razor vibrations is actually quite arousing but soon replaced by a finger or a thumb that massages my entrance. "You're beautiful Liam...," he says after a few seconds, pulling me back against his chest and replacing the razor on the shelf.

After a long and sensual kiss, we finally step out of the shower and wipe ourselves dry, then brush our teeth, making fun of each other as the foam spills on our chins, and head back to the bedroom. Joshua stops me in my tracks and pulls me to his chest for a comfortable embrace and another long kiss, before he gently pushes me to lie down across the bed while he stands at my feet, unashamedly and openly contemplating my naked form, a smile spreading on his lips.

"Move further up and fold your knees up...," he orders so I scoot further away from him and pull my knees up a little, making him chuckle. "Spread these knees... much further apart, Pet..." Although this is the first time he calls me that, I don't feel embarrassed by the nickname and inexplicably, it makes me feel like being an obedient boy for him, as I spread my legs wider, exposing my now bare crotch. "Leave your arms along your body," he orders as he kneels on the bed and begins to caress my groin, making me moan and raise my hips. "Don't move... and try to concentrate on the sensations...," he orders. The next second his mouth is around my erection and I already feel the fire building as his tongue swirls around the tip; I close my eyes and clench my hands in the sheets; I feel him taking my cock deeper into his warm mouth.

"Ngh... I'm... I'm gonna..." I try to say between moans. I'll never be able to hold it for very long; the fire is burning my insides, but he suddenly lets go of my shaft and drops sweet kisses over my groin, leaving me frustrated.

"Do you like this Pet?" he purrs against my thigh.

"Y... yes... please... I want to..."

"Then do so, Baby..." he chuckles and then he is back on my erection, sucking it up and down, grazing his teeth alongside, and when I feel the tip of my cock hitting the back of his throat, the fire explodes and I release in his mouth. My legs are shaking from the tension but what makes me startle is his mouth entrapping mine and his tongue gently forcing its way in and spreading my essence on my taste buds. A few days ago, I would have probably found this disgusting, but right now, all I can think of is: it's rather erotic and it doesn't taste that bad. Joshua makes us flip over and I find myself lying over his strong body, feeling his own erection against my hip. When I pull a little away from him, his eyes are smoldering with lust. "Are you ready to try Pet?" he asks encouragingly.

"I'm just afraid... I might not be so good at this..." I say, lowering my eyes and blushing.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you Baby..." he reassures me, lifting my chin. As I move to kneel between his legs, he sits up resting his back against the pillows. Oh God... his cock is longer and thicker than mine and I wonder how I'll be able to take it fully inside my mouth... it's just not possible. "Liam... don't freak out... give me your hand..." He wraps my fingers around his hard and hot member, and groans as he makes me stroke it, very slowly. "Go on like this Baby, it feels good..." his deep voice says as he lets go of my hand. A new pearl of precum escapes from the tip as I continue the movement and an irrepressible desire to taste him submerges me, urging me to bend over. I quickly glance at him and hesitantly lean down, shyly passing the tip of my tongue over the slit and lapping the little pearl; the taste is sweeter than I would have expected so I open my mouth and engulf him, taking as much as I can and keeping my right hand at the base of his shaft.

Copying what he did to me earlier, I clench my lips around his girth and begin to slowly bob my head up and down, trying to swirl my tongue at the same time. "Oh God... yeah... it feels good Baby..." Joshua moans in a husky voice, as my left hand reaches for his balls. It is not as complicated as I would have imagined and engrossed by his groans of pleasure, I get maybe a little too confident and try to take more of his member inside my mouth. However, when the head hits the back of my throat, I nearly choke and can't repress a gag reflex that brings tears to my eyes and causes me lean back up, panting. I am pretty sure that he took me much further in his throat than I just did with him... how could he do that?

"Hey Baby..." Joshua whispers, cupping my face. "Shh it's okay..."

"I'm sorry..." I apologize, mostly because the gagging sound I made was anything but elegant.

"Don't apologize Liam, it's okay... why did you do that? Why did you try to take it so deep?" he exclaims.

"I don't know... I thought... I thought you'd like... it felt good when you did it to me..." I stutter.

"Baby, deep-throating will be for later... it requires some training and I told you we'd take things slowly. To deep-throat, you will need to learn how to relax your throat and to breathe through your nose... Just make do with a little and the licking for the moment, okay?"

I nod and go back to my task while he leans back against the pillows. I take him back into my mouth, stroking the base with my hand and making sure not to repeat my mistake, which obviously suits him as he resumes his moans and groans. "That's perfect Pet, go on like this..." he says, resting a hand at the back of my head. His pants accelerate as his hand adds more pressure on my head, not forcing me further down, but increasing the pace. "Don't stop Baby... I'm going to cum..." A few seconds later, I feel the first stream of warm liquid on my tongue and I try to swallow as more is coming in my mouth while he grunts in pleasure. I am rather proud that it hasn't made me gag again and absolutely delighted by the sweetness of the taste. As I lean back up, Joshua grabs my face for a passionate kiss. "You did wonderfully, Pet, I'm proud of you," he says with a smile. "Now to make the task complete... you need to lick it clean Baby. Always do that after a blow job..." he says very seriously, so I bend over again and lick the remaining semen before he pulls me to his chest and brings the comforter over our naked bodies.

"Good boy... you've done very well for your first time," he says, brushing my back.

"Have I?" I ask hesitantly. I am not completely satisfied due to the little gagging incident in mid-course.

"You were perfect, Baby... I wouldn't congratulate you otherwise. If you hadn't done well, I would tell you. Remember our relationship is based on honesty, alright?" I nod against his chest, sleep suddenly reaching me. "That's it for tonight; sleep my sweet boy now..."

*   *   *

The following morning, when I wake up after a surprisingly dreamless night - or maybe is it just that I don't remember what my dream was about - the alarm clock on the bedside table indicates 10:03 am and I am alone in bed. I think it was barely midnight when I fell asleep last night so I congratulate myself for largely respecting the eight-hour sleep rule and get up to proceed with my morning routine in the bathroom. I curse myself for leaving my bag downstairs yesterday and because my clothes from yesterday have disappeared from the bathroom floor. Damn... what am I supposed to wear now? I risk a glance in the walk-in closet where Joshua got some clothes last week-end and shake my head in disbelief at the sight of all these clothes neatly hanging and resting on hangers and shelves. I am amazed by the number of suits and shirts, not mentioning the other casual clothes and pairs of shoes! Opening a few drawers, I suddenly remember the wardrobe in the guest room, thinking that these other clothes might fit me better, so I yank a towel around my waste and walk out of the bedroom.

I walk along the circling corridor until I reach the guest room and search the armoire for a pair of briefs and something comfortable. Just as I slip in some sweat pants, I feel a presence in my back and when I turn around, I am met with a smiling Joshua, who is leaning against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest, and just wearing some black sweat pants.

"Good morning sleepy head, I'm glad to see you're awake, breakfast is ready," he says, opening his arms to me. After a sweet kiss, he leads me downstairs, my stomach growling at the smell of coffee and toasts. During our breakfast, we just make small talk; he tells me that he was up at 6:00 to work out and then did more work in his study; he tells me a bit more about Liz and I learn that she used to do the cleaning in his parents' home twice a week before they moved to Chicago and that he has known her since he was a very young child. At the same time I also learn that he never got along with his mother and I shouldn't expect to meet her any time soon, if at all.

"Good! I hope you're in good shape today... because we have a long day coming," he purrs in my ear once we're done cleaning our breakfast table.

"More training...?" I ask shyly.

"Yep! Let's go back upstairs, I have things to show you..." he says with a huge grin. He bends down and throws me over his shoulder, then hurries out of the kitchen and up the stairs, making me laugh like a child. Once in the corridor of his bedroom, he puts me back down. "There's a room I want to show you now," he says with a smug smile, "this is my BDSM room, so don't freak out and remember that we'll take things slowly, alright?" How am I not surprised that he should have some accessories here...? However, after I have nodded in agreement, he lets me in the room that is in the centre of the corridor and my mouth gaps open when he turns on the light and shuts the door.

Right now, this place looks more like a torture room to me than anything else. To the left, there is a large bed with white satin sheets, but this is not what catches my attention... what causes me to shiver is the huge cross facing me that I recognize as a St Andrews's cross and the weird bench which is very similar to those I saw on the websites I consulted. The whole right side of the room is even more sinister to my first impression: there is a huge metallic grid on the ceiling with thick rings scattered in various places, chains hanging and even shackles; there is also some sort of swing hanging from the grid, with what looks like stirrups. And on the right wall, there is a rack with a collection of instruments such as ropes, more shackles, paddles, crops, floggers and such.

"It's not as bad as it seems, Pet," Joshua whispers in my ear from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. "All these things here can provide a great deal of pleasure if you're being a good boy... or pain if you're a bad boy. Pleasure is much better, I assure you," he murmurs as one of his hands slips inside my pants and briefs to grope my crotch. "Someone's excited already..."

"Ngh..." I hadn't realized that, rather than scaring me, the sight aroused me and Joshua's strokes on my very hard shaft don't help.

"Before we try something here..." he says, removing his hand from my pants, "there are some things you need to learn so we are going to start your training right now." He leads me toward the bed and makes me sit down. "As you may have read on the websites I asked you to check, the agreement between a Dominant and his Submissive is valid at all times but even more strictly when it comes to playrooms, clubs and sexual scenes in general. When we are in this room, I want you to take your submissive role very seriously and behave with all due respect. This means that unless I tell you otherwise, your eyes should always be lowered." I automatically drop my head, eager to please him. "Good boy. You cannot speak, unless I give you permission to or ask you a question and you have to obey any order immediately." He remains silent for a good two minutes and I guess he is testing me, so I keep my eyes down and don't utter a word, feeling his stare on me. "Good boy..." I can hear the smile and pride in his voice and this fills me with pleasure. "Look at me Pet," he then orders. "Is this all clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply without hesitation and his smile broadens.

"You're learning fast, Pet, this is good. Now go to the centre of the room, I will teach you the basic positions." I rise to my feet and walk past him to stand in the centre as requested. I'm not sure about what I am supposed to do so I just stand there and wait for the next command. I have read something about the positions he talked about but I haven't told him that I secretly trained at home, hoping to surprise him, but this is his next order that surprises me. "Strip Pet!" I wasn't expecting this and I guess that I hesitate more than I should. "I said strip, Liam; I'm not going to repeat myself a third time."

"Yes... Sir..." I take off my sweat pants and wait, holding them in my hands.

"When I say strip, I mean you have to remove all your clothes, Pet," he says in my back so I also take off my boxer briefs while he adds: "Go put them on the chest of drawers now and go back to the centre of the room... Good boy..." he says in my ear once I am back where I was and he rests his warm hands on my hips. "During a regular training course with one of the Doms of the club, you wouldn't be naked, but since you are already my Submissive, we can make this a bit more fun... The positions I'm going to teach you are basic and may vary from one Dominant to another. Now we're going to start with the standing positions so I want you to follow all the instruction and to hold each of the positions until I announce the next one. Is this clear, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir..." I reply immediately, eager to begin despite the embarrassment due to my erection.

"Perfect. For the Attention position, your feet and ankles should be together and your arms at your sides; your head should always be lowered... yes like this... Straighten your back and square your shoulders, Pet... perfect, don't move." He remains silent for a long moment and slowly walks around me. "This is one of the two positions I want to find you in when I ask you to go to the playroom. The other one is a kneeling position that I will teach you as well this morning. There is another position which is called Standing Display or Standing Inspection, your feet should be shoulders-width apart... and your fingers laced at the small of your back... chin up but eyes down... This way, I can inspect your body and make sure that you are shaved and clean... Excellent... You're doing this so naturally, Pet..." All this is arousing much more than I'd like to, especially when Joshua begins to run a finger down my spine and finally rubs his hands against my buttocks, kneading them. After a little while he asks me to resume the Attention before I go back the Standing Inspection a few minutes later. "Are you aroused my Pet?" he purrs once in front of me again and this is when I notice that my cock is dripping on the wooden floor.

"Y... yes Sir..." I reply with a small smile.

"I like that, Pet...  That's good... Now the next command you're going to learn is Kneel which is the command between a standing position to a kneeling one." I hear him move in the room until he gets back to me and drops a large pillow in front of me. "The particularity of this movement is all in the elegance you perform it. When I say kneel, you have to drop down to your knees. If you were in Attention, you can keep your arms at your sides while dropping down, but if you were in Display, you have to keep your hands in your back. Your back should remain straight and your shoulders square until you reach a kneel-up position, and that's before you adopt a kneeling position that I'm going to teach you next. Now stand at attention Pet... and kneel."

For the quarter of a second, I wonder if I should mess up a little or do it as best as I can, but I quickly opt for the second option and delicately drop to my knees on the pillow, my hands still resting along my thighs and my back straight. For a long moment, nothing happens and the room is silent except for our breathing.

"Do this again..." Joshua finally says, a note of doubt in his voice. I rise to my feet and repeat the action, a small smile at the corner of my lips and I see him get closer to me and reach out to lift my chin up. "How much have you already trained, Liam? And please tell me the truth." he asks, an amused expression on his face.

"Hmm... I... I just practiced a little... on Thursday evening... from what I read on the website..." I admit.

"Just one evening...?" he asks dubiously.

"Yes Sir..." I say very sincerely.

"You're really perfect, Pet... really perfect..." he chuckles and lets go of my chin. "Well since you've already mastered the Kneel command, we can move on to the next positions... and the next one is the Kneeling Attention. Remove the pillow for now... Lie the top of your feet flat on the floor and rest your bottom on your heels... good... now spread your knees a little further apart... just a little... perfect... now lay your hands on your thighs..." I do everything as I am told and rest my hands palms up on my thighs; Joshua chuckles. "Palms down... That's where variations may happen from one Dominant to another, Baby. A lot of Dominants require the palms up in this position, but I prefer them down... Perfect... you're so beautiful... That's the other position I should find you in when I ask you to go to the playroom. Now a variant of the Standing Display is the Kneeling Display. For this you only need to spread your knees much further apart... enough... and cross your wrists at the small of your back."

By now, I have become so aroused by all these positions and the praise I have received from Joshua, that my cock is dripping freely on the floor. Who would have thought that I'd ever fancy this whole situation? But I really do... and I am avid and impatient to learn even more, hoping to never disappoint Joshua. For maybe another hour he makes me repeat all the positions, making me hold them a little longer each time. He explains that when we go to the club, I should kneel in attention by his side and wait until he allows me to speak to anyone or to come and sit beside him. Once I have assured him that I can deal with my erection while we have lunch, he lets me dress back and we head back downstairs for a quick lunch during which we talk about this entire submission thing and he praises me highly for my great performance which makes me feel so proud.

"Are you ready for more training?" Joshua asks as we get back to the first floor.

"Yes!" I reply excitedly, making him laugh.

"Well... There's something else I need to teach you in the shower before we go on... and enjoy some fun." He tugs me back to the bathroom and once there, he yanks my pants to my ankles and I lift my feet to free them from my clothes. Once in front of me, he cups my face again and gently pecks my lips. "Now, I'll show you how to clean yourself... this is something you might not like in the beginning, but this is necessary and you'll get used to it..." he explains. "I'm sure you'll find it embarrassing, but don't; this is just how things go, alright? I need to ask you something first: have you been to the toilets already?" Oh God... does he really need to know?

"Argh... Am I really supposed to answer that?" I ask, trying to pull on his wrists and reaching a deeper shade of red.

"Liam," he growls, still holding me firmly. "I don't want you to be embarrassed. This is nature okay? So please just answer," he scolds me so I nod, lowering my eyes. "Good, so as I said, there are different ways to perform an enema. Most of the Subs at the club use some kind of kit because it's more hygienic and each of them have their own, and they will tell you how that works," he explains as he leads me to the shower and grabs something I hadn't noticed before and which looks like a long and very thin nozzle. "At home, you can use this. The principle of the enema is to inject some water in your bottom to clean your insides. Liam, stop blushing - and forgive me for speaking so crudely - but this whole discussion is much less embarrassing than being fucked when your ass is full of shit, okay?"

"Okay, okay... I understand..." I whisper. I really hate this conversation. I understand that he needs to teach me all the basics, although Shan has often spoken about all this, but this doesn't make it easier for me.

"Right, so what you need to do is make sure that the temperature of the water is mild; I don't want you to burn yourself if it's too hot, and you won't like it if it's too cold," he continues.

"As if I could like it at all..." I mumble under my breath, earning a slap on my naked butt.

"Don't be grumpy, Pet," he scolds me playfully as I rub the spot where his hand landed. "So once you feel that your insides are full enough, you remove the nozzle and try to hold the water for a few minutes and then you go release it in the toilets on the first time. You repeat the same action a second time and that should only be water. Do you have any questions?"

"No... that's fine..."

"Do you want me to help you or will you manage on your own?" he asks in a chuckle.

"I should be able to manage... thanks... I'd rather you leave me alone..." I sigh.

"Alright, I'll be in the bedroom, just call me if you need anything. And by the way, you can use some soap to make it slide in more easily," he adds with a huge grin, before he pecks my lips.

"Okay, okay... now please get out..." I reply irritatingly.

"Tsk... watch your tone, I'm sure you don't want your first punishment today, Pet," he replies, scowling at me before he turns around and walks out of the bathroom.

I am left here on my own finally and reach for the buttons to first use the wall-showerhead. I quickly lather my whole body then turn on the other nozzle; I wait for a few seconds and regulate the water until it reaches a comfortable warmth and a very light flow before I direct it to my bottom as best as possible... Thank God, the thing is rather thin and I don't have too much difficulty inserting it but the sensation of being full hits me very quickly and as advised by Joshua, I remove it and try to hold the water inside for as long as I can. I can't say that I like it, but it is not as difficult and disagreeable as I would have thought. Once I have repeated the process twice, I quickly wash myself again and wipe myself dry with one of the warm towels. Keeping one wrapped around my waist, I get back to the bedroom where Joshua is patiently waiting for me, sitting on the bed and apparently typing an email on his phone.

"You're ready?" he says warmly, rising to his feet to hug me.

"Yeah... it wasn't as bad as I imagined..." I admit.

"Great," he chuckles. "Now we can go to the playroom," he then says, suddenly more serious, which makes me drop my look to the floor. "I want you there in an attention position; I'll be with you in a minute. And you won't need this," he adds, tugging on my towel.

I smile and walk back to the other room where I kneel as he taught me this morning. I begin to count the seconds in my head and reach 256 before the door finally slams shut. I hear shuffle in the room until I feel the tip of something running down my back, bringing shivers down my spine. My eyes being cast down, I see his bare feet and leather-covered shins when he goes to stand in front of me, before a cane pops in my view and lightly taps the insides of my thighs.

"Display, Pet," Joshua orders. His voice is much deeper than usual, very husky. As the tip of the cane runs along my now parted thigh, slowly reaching my groin, my member continues to swell until it gets entirely hard. "Do you like this?" he asks as the cane passes over my balls and the underside of my cock.

"Yes... Sir..."

"Good boy... I love seeing you aroused... Are you ready to start playing?"

"Yes, Sir," I say without hesitation and unable to repress a large smile.

"Go and lie face down on the bed Pet."

I swiftly rise to my feet and go to lie down on the bed, exactly as he told me; the satin sheets are cold but I am not sure that they are the sole reason for my sudden goose bump. I am waiting to see what he has planned for our first scene, trusting it won't be that tough. I feel something wrap around my right ankle and hear the noise of a scratch and the same happens with my other ankle.

"What are your safe words Pet?" Joshua asks when I feel him apparently tie the first restraint to a chain at the foot of the bed, making my leg stretch to the right.

"Orange to slow down... red to stop... Sir," I recite.

"Good boy. Remember to use these if you need me to slow down or to stop. If you just tell me to stop, you know I won't," he reminds me as he proceeds with the other ankle. Both my legs are now widely spread, making me feel very exposed.

"Yes Sir, I understand." As the left side of my head is resting flat on the bed, I see him move to my right side and wrap a leather strap to my right wrist, tying it with Velcro, and attach it with a snap link to another chain at the headboard of the bed. He then proceeds with my other wrists and I am left spread eagle on the bed, my hard member straining beneath me.

"Are you comfortable Pet?"

"Yes Sir..."

"I'm going to blindfold you now; this will allow you concentrate on your other senses," he explains as my sight suddenly gets blocked by a black cloth that he ties behind my head. A little moment later, the bed dips between my legs and I feel his hands run all over my arms and down my back, then up again until they reach back down my backside and knead my buttocks, making me moan in pleasure. "You're such a beautiful sight Baby..." he says as his fingers insist a little more roughly and massage my bottom. Soon, I feel some soft lashes skim along my back and my sides making me smile because I am quite ticklish. "Can you guess what this is Pet?"

"A flogger...?"

"Hmm hmm, you are right. Today I want to show you that a little pain can be very pleasurable, Pet. Your skin is so pale that it will quickly turn into a light pink... this is going to be beautiful..." he purrs as I feel the lashes leave my back before they softly hit the back of my right hip with a slapping noise.

I startle at the sensation of the slight sting, but when the second hit reaches the other side, I am surprised to find myself moaning in pleasure. Joshua continues to whack the flogger all over my back side, hitting my shoulders, my back and my bottom, and uttering words of praise and comfort all the time. I feel my skin warming under the lashes as my moans and pants get louder. The smacks get a bit stronger in time but not once do I feel the need to pronounce a safe word and I almost regret that I don't have a word to make him go harder. I think I blush at this sudden thought, wondering if I have become some kind of masochist, but I don't have time to dwell on this as I hear the flogger fall on the floor in a muffled thud and feel a cold substance suddenly hit the crease of my butt.

"You're such a good boy, Pet..." Joshua praises me as his fingers smear the lub between my ass cheeks.

"Thank you, Sir..."

"Did you like this?"

"Yes Sir, it felt very good..." I whisper. "Ngh..." A finger has just pushed past my entrance and I try to immediately relax as he taught me last week.

"Your pink skin is absolutely wonderful, Pet... Now relax Baby..." he says. He adds another finger while his other hand gently caresses the warmed skin of my back and I automatically let go of all the tension in my body, allowing him to soon add a third digit. I realize that the more I concentrate on unloosing the ring of muscles, the less painful it is and it actually becomes very agreeable. "You got it Pet... just let it loosen..."

He works my hole for a few more minutes and I groan when he removes his fingers. I feel the bed move then hear the shuffling of clothes and then the cap of the lub bottle pop open; he must be smearing some over his cock and I suddenly think about the blood tests we did earlier this week that came back with good results. This means that he won't use a condom this time and I am happy about this because I have often heard Shannon say how much it feels better without protection. Even if I wasn't interested in all this talk about HIV and other STDs at the time, I often reminded him that safety is more important than the comfort, especially when you always change partners.

"How are you feeling Pet? Are you comfortable with keeping the blindfold on?" Joshua whispers in my ear, now apparently hovering over me, making me feel how hard he is by rubbing his lubricated shaft against my completely exposed hole.

"I'm f... fine... Sir..." I stutter as he starts to grate his teeth on my earlobe and my jaw, slowly reaching for my mouth. I tentatively tilt my head and allow his tongue inside. He kisses me softly, still rocking his hips above me and getting more insistent, until he presses a little harder and finally penetrates my entrance, causing me to tense a little.

"Relax Pet..." he murmurs against my mouth. His forearms go to rest underneath my armpits, his large body leaning into mine, while he continues to kiss me. For a moment, he doesn't move and I slowly adjust to his size. The discomfort of the sting around my asshole soon disappears, replaced with pleasant and lustful feelings so I slightly buck my hips, signaling him to move and he pushes further in. I can't say that I have much experience, but my first time was memorable enough to feel the difference in the sensations provoked by the absence of the condom. The softness of his skin and his warmth feel much better as he thrusts in and out, very slowly in the beginning and until I really get used to his thickness. "You're feeling so good, Pet..." Joshua's voice has become so husky, making my erection strain ever harder and I think I'm about to come as his thrusts get harder.

"Please... Master..." I beg, surprised to use that name for the first time.

"What do you want, Pet?"

"I want to... c..." I don't have time to finish my sentence; the rubbing of the sheets against my over-sensitive member and Joshua's pounding were enough and too much to take me to cloud nine. My whole body contracts as I feel the warm liquid spurt from my cock, dampening the sheets, and a high-pitched squeal escapes from my mouth. My hole must have clenched around Joshua's member and he stops moving for a while, raising on his hands and leaving my back cold from the sudden absence of his strong chest.

"Tsk... It seems like someone came without my permission..." he says, still deeply buried inside my ass.

"I'm sorry... I... I couldn't..." I pant

"It's okay, Pet... I'll let it go this time..." he groans as he slowly pulls back a little then roughly thrusts back in, using a different angle now that he has risen on his hands, and hitting right into that sweet spot inside. I moan from the deep pleasure and feel my cock beginning to swell again. After a few more tough thrusts, I start to beg again because I can feel the fire building inside. "You're ready to cum again, Pet?"

"Pleaaaase..." I beg.

"You can cum, Baby..." he says as he buries himself deep inside of me one last time and I simultaneously release in the sheets again and vaguely feel a warm liquid fill me up, making me see stars behind the blindfold, my body quivering from all this intense ecstasy.

I am in such a state of bliss that I don't really pay attention to Joshua slowly slipping out of me, his cum dripping from my hole; I am completely spent and barely conscious when he goes to the bathroom and comes back with a warm washcloth and cleans my bottom; or when he removes the blindfold and frees my ankles and wrists. And after he has begun to massage my whole body with a lotion that smells divinely good, I drown into a much needed sleep.

Published on 24 Sept 2016

Okay, so that part about the shaving in the shower was just ridiculous, sorry it made me smile, though... Hope you enjoyed their first play scene : ) That chapter was by far the longest since the beginning...

The picture above is what inspired me the beautiful entrance of the house. There's the living-room to the left and a bit of the dining-room, the other small dining-room at the far back, and the kitchen.

I'll try to update the next chapter over the week-end, because it has Liam's first little punishment and another play scene on their Sunday :p

Huh... I've just discovered we can add pics in the text... I'm making a test on this chapter to see if it really works, but don't worry, I'm not gonna put pictures everywhere lol 😂

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

610K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...
King's Guard Від kara

Сучасна проза

3M 118K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
273K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
Mine Від Kate

Романтика

269K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...