The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked

By 1EmilyRose1

Alexis James is a quiet nerd. Jack Wilson is loud and a bad boy. Alexis doesn't party. Jack is the ideal part... More

1: He Moves In
2: New People (Jack)
3:New People Part 2
4: Assult
5: Girls Night In
6: Beach
7: Broken Hearts
MUST READ
No Words
9:Surgry
10:Mending I Guess
11: The Party
READ
12: The Party part-2
13:Story For Another Time
14:What Next?
15:Lazy Day
16:Secret Hook Ups part 1.
17: Secret Hook Ups part 2.
18:The Note
19:The Build Up Must Break
20:Breaking Point
21:Flashbacks
22:Kissing
23:Carnival
24:Say Something
READ
25: He's Gone
26: New Hair
27: Are Your Real
28: A Real Date
29:Baby
30: Confirmed
31: Torcher
32: Sorry
33: Prom?
35: Prom
Epilogue
News!!!
BTW
AHHHH

34: Ultra Sound

6.2K 210 35
By 1EmilyRose1

   We were at the mall for about six hours looking for dresses. My feet were aching. I sat down on a bench and Victoria came up to me.

   "Come on Alexis, we've only been shopping for six hours." She said. I gave her a glare and she sat with me.

   "We've already found dresses. Can we leave?" I asked.

   "Fine. But your driving." She said as we walked to the car. "You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

   "What do you mean?" I asked.

   "An ultrasound. For the baby. Speaking of which I get to be the god mother right?" She asked.

   "Oh. I'm not even thinking about that. But if you wanna be the godmother why not." I said. She giggled and we drove home. We switched driving positions when we got to my house and she drove home. I walked over to Jack's house and used there spare key to get in.

    I walked into his room and plopped down on the bed next to him as he slept. He shot up and raised a fist ready to punch.

   "Jack stop. It's just me." I said.

   "Oh, I'm sorry princess. Did you have fun shopping?"

   "No. And I have a doctors appointment for the baby tomorrow." I said and smiled.

(Cue song here)

   "Do we figure out the gender?" He asked.

   "I think so, I hope so." I said. A small tear slipped from my eye.

   "What's wrong baby?" He asked wiping the tear off my cheek.

   "I'm just happy. I never would have thought I would get to this point. I was this shy girl with no social life, a few friends, and a shitty boyfriend. And now look where we are. I was kidnapped, asulted, and I've been in a car crash. But those are just the bad things. I met you, went to the beach, got my life saved. Then when we got together I never thought I would be so happy, the baby, you, you make me so happy, and most importantly, I fell in love." I said another tear falling down my cheek.

   He wiped it away then kissed me softly putting his hand on my waist.

   "I love you princess, so much it hurts." He kissed me again.

   "I love you more, so much it kills me." I said back.

   "I love you most, so much I would die without you." He said and placed his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb across it.

   I closed my eyes. "Impossible." I said back.

   I placed my lips on his kissing him softly. He licked my bottem lip asking for entrance which I granted. He bit my bottem lip lightly dragging it out. I looked at him in his eyes and rested my head on his.

   "Are you tired?" He asked me.

   "Not really. I just want to lay here." I responded.

   "Whatever you want princess." He said while running his hand through my hair.

   "I wonder what life would've been like if we never got together." I said.

   "It wouldn't be any good. I can't live without you. Your like my drug and I can't quit." He said kissing my head.

   "Do you think I would be depressed with any other scenario?" I asked.

   He looked down at me and frowned. "I feel like it's my fault your like this. I feel like a bad influence on you." He said sitting up and putting his head in his hands.

   "A bad influence? Everyone has that one person that brings them out if there comfort zone. I never did anything in my life befor you. You helped me to do amazing things." I placed a hand on my stomach. "And I definitely couldn't have asked for anything more. I have my family, my friends, and my love." I said.

   "Your so perfect." He said kissing my lips softly.

   He trailed the kisses down my neck and he settled on my collar bone. He suckled gently and then he blew over it.

   "I couldn't ask for anything more than you. Your all mine. And this baby. " He put a hand on my stomach. "This baby is gonna be the next best thing in our lives."

   I smiled and snuggled into his chest. "You know proms in four days." He said.

   "I know. I'm really excited." I said.

   "Good." He said back as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

[}<>{]

(Jack's p.o.v.)

   Someone was screaming. I didn't even realize it until they screamed my name. My eyes shot open and Alexis had a tear stained face and she just kept yelling out my name.

   "Wake up. Alexis it's ok, wake up." I said gently. It wasn't working. "Alexis wake up, get up. Open those eyes." I shook her but she just kept screaming out my name.

   "Jack. You can't leave me." She screamed.

   I went down to her ear and quietly spoke. "I'm never gonna leave you. I love you too much to leave you." Then her eyes opened.

   She gasped and coughed a few times. She looked at me then threw herself on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back tightly, never wanting to let go. She sat strattling my lap hugging me as tight as she could, and I hugged her back.

   "What happened princess?" I asked.

   "I've been having flash backs of when you got shot. And I don't wake up from them. Last time it happened I fainted."

   "Guess hearing my voice was a trigger." He said. "Go back to sleep." I said as she layed her head down on my shoulder still strattling my lap.

   "I'm not tired anymore. Can I just lay here with you? What time is it anyway?" She asked me.

   "It's five in the morning. But if you just want to lay here that's ok." I said.

   She layed down, still strattling me, now laying on top of me and I placed my hands over her butt.

   "You know, I don't know what else I would do without you." She said.

   "The feelings mutual princess. Your my everything." I replied.

   She looked up and me and kissed me gently on the corner of my mouth and I looked in her eyes.

(Alexis's p.o.v.)

   He attached his mouth to mine and kissed me softly, then started to lick my bottem lip. I granted him entrance and he squeezed my butt. I ran my fingers through his hair and licked his top lip. He flipped us over and I looked at him in the eyes.

   "I couldn't ask for anything more." He said.

   "I couldn't agree more." I said back. He pecked my lips befor getting up.

   "Why don't we watch the sunrise?" He suggested.

   "Sure." I agreed then he made coffee and we walked onto his back deck.

[}<>{]

   "That was beautiful." I said.

   "Yea, it was. Now we have an appointment to get ready for." He said poking my stomach making me giggle.

   "I need a shower." I said.

   "Ok, how about you take one, and then I will." He suggested.

   "Sure." We walked upstairs and both of us showered and got dressed. Then we left for the doctors.

   When we got there Jack signed us in and we sat in the waiting room for a few minutes befor the doctor came in.

   "Alexis and Jack?" He asked.

   Jack raised his hand slightly and we stood up and walked to the room with the doctor and he asked me some questions before telling me to lay down.

   "This might be cold." He said and put the gel stuff on my stomach.

   Goose bumps apeared and I shivered. The doctor ran the scanner across my stomach and there was a little white thing.

   "That's the baby's head. We won't be able to tell the gender yet because it's so early but there is tour little baby. Wait." He said.

   "What is it. What's wrong." I said starting to get worried.

   "There's three feet." He said. He moved the scanner and it showed another white spot. "Ma'am, I don't think it's just one baby. I think it's twins."

   I looked over at Jack and he smiled. I smiled back and he squeezed my hand gently.

   "Are you serious?" Jack asked. The doctor nodded and kissed my forehead.

   "Maybe that's why I already look kinda bloated." I said and the doctor handed me some paper towels to clean the gel with.

   "I'll give you two some time to talk about everything." The doctor said and left.

   He left the room and I wiped the gel off and Jack sat in a chair next to me. He placed his hand on my stomach and kissed it.

   "Hello baby's in there. I just want to yell you that I love you both, and your mommy. She's the best woman you'll ever meet. Treat her well cuz you only get one mom and she's the best one. You two will be the best things in our lives. I promise. I love you both." He finished and kissed my stomach again.

   "I love you." I said to him.

   "I love you too." He said back.

   After that we got up and left. I went home and decided to snuggle with my cat, then fell asleep on the couch.
__________________
______________________

   What's up weirdo's. I'm not dead. I've been doing alot lately and the guy I was talking to and I are officially dating so we talk alot. Anyway, I live you all. I think I might do prom then skip ahead a lot until the baby's are born then end the book. Idk yet. I love you all and remember, VITE, COMMENT, RECOMEND, ADD TO READING LISTS. Until next time, bye bye ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 502 20
"You can't like him, he's a bully, and you know that's all." Jack, the 'Nerd' and the 'quiet one', finds himself hopelessly falling for the loud and...
13.1K 310 28
There's always An ugly past behind a pretty face. Death? Yes, but most of Betreyal. There's another personality underneath that poker face. There's a...
85 4 19
The bad boy or should I say bad girl of the school, Ashley. She wants nothing to do with her mate. Did I mention that there's werewolfs. Well the ene...
198K 4.6K 41
Jack is a Jock. And Sam is a nerd. Jack is the bad boy. Sam is the shy guy. Jack is a bully. Sam is the bullied. But...what happens if Jack falls in...