30: Confirmed

I woke up the next morning feeling like my stomach was being ripped out. I ran to the bathroom followed by Jack. I threw myself over the toilet and Jack pulled back my hair. He was saying soothing things and rubbing my back. When I was done I flushed Jack picked me up and carried me to bed.

   "Princess are you okay?" He asked.

   I nodded my head and layed down. Jack layed down next to me and kissed my nose making me laugh.

   "Seriously. Are you gonna be okay if, you know." He said placing a hand on my stomach.

   A tear slipped down my cheek and Jack kissed it away. "I'll be okay. It's just were so young. And I'm scared we won't make it through this together." Another tear fell.

   "I'm not leaving you. Or this possible baby. This could be your child just as much as mine. And I love you." He said.

   "I love you too." I said back. He came to kiss me but I backed away.

   "Why?" He asked.

   "I need to brush my teeth." I said back getting off the bed walking to the bathroom.

   I brushed my teeth then my hair. I changed into some fuzzy pants and a tank top then walked down the stairs. Jack was making eggs and bacon and there was a coffee with milk and creamer sitting on the counter. I made my coffee and sat on the stool.

   Jack placed a plate in front of me. He kissed my cheek then sat down next to me. We ate our breakfast then went to the couch to watch movies.

   "So when can you take a test?" He asked.

   "Next week." Lie. Tomorrow.

   "Make sure you tell me when you figure it out." He said kissing my head.

   "I will." I said.

   Later that day after Jack left I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone. I need to patch my relationship with my mom. I called her and waited for her to answer.

   "Hello. Alexis?" I heard her say.

   "Hi mommy." I replied.

   "I'm so sorry baby. I left the house for you. I've been staying with Janace." My mom's best friend.

   "I figured. Do you think you could come home. There is alot we need to talk about. And I need your support." I said.

   "Of course sweetie. But I can't tonight. I'll be there tomorrow." She said.

   "Okay. Bye mom." I said.

   "Bye baby." She replied then the line went dead.

   I crawled in bed until I got a text from Jack. We talked for a while until I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

[}<>{]

   I woke up the next morning and bolted to the bethroom. After I puked and flushed the toilet I took the tests out of there hiding spot. I used four then sat and waited. After about fifteen minutes I looked at the tests.

+ + + +

   Oh. My. God. I sat down on the toilet and looked at the floor. I placed my hand on my stomach and a tear fell from my eye. I didn't know if it was a happy tear or a sad tear. I didn't know what to think.

   When I heard the front door I put the tests under the sink and exited the bathroom. When I went downstairs I saw my mom on the couch. I ran up and hugged her with all I had.

   "I'm so sorry baby. I know what's been happening and I'm sorry I never called. I haven't been speaking to your father either. I'm so sorry." She cried.

   "I forgive you." I said back. "Hey mom, what if I told you I have a boyfriend."

   "I'm so happy for you." She squealed.

   "What if I told you I was pregnant." I said and avoided eye contact.

   "What?" She asked.

   "I'm sorry mommy. I never meant for it to happen. We forgot a condom and I really love Jack. And I really need your support. I'm sorry." I said.

   All she did was hug me. I cried and then she started crying. After I pulled away from her she smiled at me.

   "You're not mad at me?" I asked.

   "If course not. It was a mistake. They happen. You were one." She said.

   WAIT.

   "What?" I shouted.

   "You heard. I was twenty-four when I got pregnant with you. I was in a bathroom-" I cut her off.

   "That's enough." I said.

   "So do you want the baby?" She asked.

   "Well its not just mine. And Jack was really excited to find out if I was pregnant. So I don't want to upset him." I said.

   She nodded and hugged me again. After that I went back up the stairs and sat on my bed.

   I placed a hand on my stomach, "Hey baby. It's your mom. I can't promise I'm gonna be the best mom. But I can promise that I will always love you. And I will do my best to protect you as you grow. I'm sorry if I've done anything that has hurt you. I love you." I said and a tear slipped down my cheek.

   I started pacing around the room thinking about how I was gonna tell Jack. What if he does leave? What about college? I'm gonna end up raiding this child on my own aren't I?

   I sat down on my bed and tried to shake these thoughts. I went to the bathroom and looked at my medication. Can I take these?

   I called the doctors office and the prescribed me a different medication when I told then I was pregnant.

   "Hey mom. Can you go pick up my prescription from the store. Oh and some candy. Oh and some popcorn?" I asked.

   "Would you also like a car while I'm out?" She asked.

   "Well," I started.

   "No." She laughed. She grabbed her keys and left. I changed into a matching pair of plus crop top pajamas.

   I placed a hand on my stomach and sighed.

   "What am I gonna do with you. Jack is gonna be so happy. I hope you only bring joy. And that your not clumsy like me. And I hope that you have hair like mine and eyes like jacks. That would be pretty. But no matter what you will be beautiful to me. I love you baby." I said covering up. My mom came in with candy and popcorn.

   I took my meds and ate the food until I fell asleep. I dreamed about the baby, Jack, and I as a family.
________________
______________________

   Ahhhg. Alexis is preggos. This is so cool. Anyway. Give me some input on how you feel about this. Is she too young. And instead of winter formal I'm changing it to prom. VOTE, COMMENT, RECOMEND, ADD TO READING LISTS. Until next time. Bye bye ❤❤