20:Breaking Point

(Cue song here)

I ran up to my room and gripped my hair with my hands. I stood up when he walked in the room.

"Get out!" I screamed.

"Alexis. List-" He started.

"No. I'm not gonna listen. Get out!" I yelled.

He just stood there. I gripped my hair again befor walking over to my desk looking at pictures of me and Jayden, my friends, and even a few of Jack. I flung all the stuff from the desk onto the floor.

"I said get out. Leave me alone." I spat throwing things off my dresser.

I ripped the blankets off my bed and started throwing the clothes from out of my closet.

"Why me?" I asked to know one. "Why did all this happen to me?" I screamed. I was crying really hard right now.

I went to my bookshelf and started flinging books off it. I started to throw shoes at him but he dodges all of them.

"Why did this happen to me?" I cried. I was pacing around the room sobbing. I screamed and yelled and cried. Pacing back and forth. I sat on the edge of the bed and cried. Jack started to walk towards me.

"No. No go away. I hate you." I screamed standing up. I started pacing again. "I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate my life." I kept repeating.

I looked over at Jack who was just watching me. "Why didn't you leave?" I screamed. He flinched. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

"Go away." I cried.

"Alexis, -" He started again.

"Why are you still here?" I screamed. I pulled open one of my dresser drawers and threw the clothes out all over the place. I did the same with the one under it. I started kicking things and crying harder.

I layed down on my matress and started to bawl. I stood up and yanked my lamp cord out of the wall and threw it at the wall shattering it. Then I picked up my mattress and flipped it onto the floor. I took the chair to my desk and sat in it for a moment. Jack walked up being me and put a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly stood up and grabbed the wooden chair smashing it against the wall creating holes. I grabbed a vase with flowers in it and threw it at the window. Shattering the window and the vase. I grabbed some pictures handing on the wall in frames and threw them at the walls.

I picked up one of my duffle bags emptying it out on the floor. I started kicking the clothes around. Then I did the same to the other bag. I was kicking clothes all around the room. I picked up a pair of scissors and cut open one of my plain pillows and threw the fuzz around.

I got to a point where I had nothing else to break or cut. So I punched the wall. I punched it over and over and over. Sometimes leaving marks. Sometimes a hole. I kicked the wall too. I punched and kicked until I was tired.

I sat down in the middle of my room just looking at the damage done crying. I remember the bathroom the night Jack saw I had cut. I stood up and looked at the bathroom then at Jack then back at the bathroom. I walked in there throwing every thing around. I threw a lotion bottle at the mirror and it shattered cutting my arm and legs in the process. I went under the sink where I found sleeping pills that I used to take when I had trouble sleeping.

I tried to open the bottle buy it wouldn't open. "It won't open." I cried. Trying to unscrew the bottle. Jack ran into the doorway looking at me then the bottle in my hands.

"Alexis no." He said trying to get the bottle from me. The bottle exploded open and the pills went flying every where.

"You Ruined Everything!" I screamed at him. "I just wanted it all to stop. I just wanted to be okay. Why did you stop me?" I yelled.

"You can't do this." He said.

"But I want it to stop. Make it stop." I cried. I started reaching out for the pills. Jack picked me up and carried me out to a car. He placed me in. The last thing I saw befor we last was Mia standing there with tears down her face. 'I'm sorry' she mouthed.

On the drive there I just kept mumbling and asking why he stopped me. He never answered. I don't want to deal with anything. I don't want to feel anymore. When we got to the hospital I started to thrash around and try to break free of the nurses grip. Next thing I know is they stuck a needle in my arm and everything started to get hazy.

"Why me?" I asked one more time I was Jack with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Alexis." That was the last thing I heard befor I blacked out.

[}<>{]

When I woke up everything was so bright. I squinted and the first person I saw was Jack. He wasn't looking at me though. He was looking down. I looked at my hands they were bandaged and bloodie. I had a cut on my arm. I started to take my heart monitor thing off and the beeper flat lined. Jack looked up and saw me I was starting to pull out my IV's when the doctor came in.

"Alexis stop. You need to leave those in." The doctor said. I pulled it out and tried to stand up. I got a massive head rush and started to fall. Someone caught me and sat me down on the bed.

"Take me home. I want to go home." I said.

"Were gonna get you home as soon as possibly. We just have to talk to your mom first." He said.

"She's not coming." I said.

"Well I have to take to someone." The doctor said.

"You can tall to Jack or my best friend Victoria." I said.

"Jack. Do you mind speaking to me in the hallway?" He asked. Jack nodded and they walked out.

At one point in the conversation Jack looked at me but then looked back at the doctor.

[}<>{]

(Jack's p.o.v.)

"Well since your eighteen your calling the shots right now. Did you know she was depressed?" He asked me. I needed and he continued. "Did you know she hasn't taken her depression med in about a week. One day is enough to get you back to a full depressed state. A full week without meds. She was practically swimming in sadness." The doctor explained. I looked over at Alexis and sighed.

He explained that for the next week I pretty much couldn't let her out of my sight. If she showered I had to be in the bathroom with her. When she used the bathroom she got two minutes and I had to wait outside the door. If the two minutes is up then I have to knock and see what's happening. I walked back into the room after filling out paperwork to a sleeping Alexis. She was holding her best friends hand. I sat down in a chair and fell asleep also.

________________
_______________________

Hey you guys. I know you most likly hate me rn. But it gets better. I think I'm gonna start giving shout outs to my loyal readers. Readers like: Bugslug3 and LIVlovelaugh12 thank you soooo much. These two vote and comment on pretty much every chapter. So if you want to be noticed. Remember VOTE, COMMENT, RECOMEND, ADD TO READING LIST. Thank you guys so much XOXO. Bye bye. ❤❤