23:Carnival

Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me to the entrance. He paid the man and the guy put on our wrist bands. We walked into the gates and the first thing we went on was a small Rolla coaster. I have always been afraid of coasters so I was flipping out.

"Jack can you hand me one of my anxiety pills please." I asked holding my head in my hands.

"Of course. Are you okay?" He asked going through the small string bag.

"I'm terrified if rollar coasters." I said.

"Your gonna be okay." He said handing me the pill and some water. I took down the pill and grabbed onto Jack's hand.

He squesed my hand reassuringly. He kissed my temple as we got on the ride.

"Jack. I'm sacred. I don't know if I can do this." I said starting to breath faster.

"Take my hand. Your safe with me." He said. The coaster started to go up but then stopped in the middle of the incline.

"Jack. What's going on. What the hell is going on." I yelled.

"It's okay. Just a minor difficulty." He said calmly.

I squesed his hand as the ride started again. I screamed as we went down a hill. Over all the ride was fun and I had a great time. After that we went on this ride called the gravitron. It spun in a circle so fast you got stuck to the walls then the floor dropped out from under you and your not strapped in. I liked that one but Jack looked a bit green. Then we got cotton candy and Jack insisted on taking a picture of me. We were there until it got dark.

"I'm gonna win you a giant stuffed bear." He said.

"Jack you don't have to do that." I said.

"But I want to." He said handing the man five dollars. It was one of those games where you have to knock down the bottles.

"You can do it." I said.

"Good luck kiss." He said. I leaned over and kisses his cheek. He threw the first ball and the bottles went down. "And another kiss." He said. I leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth. He knocked over the second set of bottles. "Last one needs to be special." He said. He leaned and put his hands on my waist and kissed my lips softly. He pulled back and smirked at me. He threw the ball and knocked over the bottles.

"Anything from the top row." The man in the booth said.

"The big teddy bear." Jack said grabbing my hand.

Jack handed me the bear but he had to let go of my hand because the bear was bigger than me.

"This bear could eat me." I exclaimed.

"You look cute with it." He said. I yawned and nodded. "You wanna head home?" He asked. I nodded and we started to walk to the car. There was two guys who looked to be our age looking at me. I guess Jack noticed because he put his hands on my waist and we had a mini make out session in the middle of the carnival.

The two boys turned and walked away. It was about ten when we got home. We ate mac-n-cheese then walked up to bed.

I layed down in bed and turned on my side facing Jack. He pulled me to his chest and looked from my eyes to my lips. I jutted out my bottem lip and he smirked then took it I'm his mouth. Our lips moved in sync as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He propped himself up hovering above my body.

He kissed down my neck and across my collar bone befor he stopped to suck on it. After a minute he moved down to my wrist doing the same as he did to my collar bone on both wrists. Then he pushed up my shirt and started to suck right under my bra line. Then he kissed down my stomach going over my belly button ring gently tugging it with his teeth until he stopped to suck right on the base of my pelvic bone. He kissed down my side and across my thigh. He sucked hard on one side making me gasp and arch my back and then moan. He continued to suck until it was purple then he did the same on the other side. There was already a hickey on the other one so this one was much more sensitive. He kissed gently giving me goose bumps. Then he placed his mouth on my thigh but didn't do anything yet. I started to relax he started to suck really hard making me moan out really load and arch my back. This continued, him suckling on my thigh until all my goose bumps went away and he couldn't suck any harder. The was a very deep purple/black hickey that hurt on my inner thigh quiet high up. Almost to my panty line.

He continued to go down my legs suckling gently on my ankles and then he kissed all the hickeys very softly as he worked his way back up.

"There. You've been marked. Your all mine. Nobody is allowed to touch you. All these love bites are to indicate that you belong to me." He said then kissed my lips again. "God your so fucking beautiful." He said befor kissing me more rough then befor. He sucked in my lip and I did the same but bit his playfully. I pulled it out the started to suck on it. We switched rolls so now he was suckling on my lips like he did the rest of my body.

I gave him open mouth kisses along his jaw. He didn't have a shirt on so I started to suck lightly above his peck. He let out a small groan. I started to suck harder making his breathing speed up and he moaned a little loader. I stopped suckling and looked up at him. He attached his lips to mine shoving his tongue in my mouth as our tongues intertwined. He detached then attached again just to my tongue and bottem lip. He put his tongue on top of mine and liked the top of my mouth making me moan into his mouth. He smirked and did it again. I pulled away not able to breath.

"Holy fuck!" Jack exclaimed.

"Agreed." I said laying my head on his chest my face facing his.

"Your so beautiful." He said befor kissing my huge feeling lip lightly. I blushed and closed my eyes. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you for not taking it any further than this." I said.

"I would never want to force you into something like that." He said befor kissing my lips again. This Tim soft. He stuck his tongue out slightly capturing mine ans we both closed our eyes enjoying the slow passionite kiss. After we pulled away I fell asleep on Jack's chest with his arms around me.

__________________
_________________________

What is up weirdos. So I wanted to be nice and give yall one more update befor I cant. Soooooo. When I get back I want to see all of you beautiful readers and maybe some new ones. Love yall. XOXO.