13:Story For Another Time

(Caution. Trigger subject. Self harm. Read authors note at the bottem.)

(Cue song.)

When I got out of the shower I went under the sink to see an all too familiar blade. I picked it up and slowly dragged it across my skin.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

At this point I was crying. I let out a quite sob.

"Alexis. Are you okay?"

I wiped my tears. "Yea. Just thinking about what happened." I pulled my sweatshirt on then put my pants on. I rinsed all the blood off my wrist and exited the bathroom.

Jack saw me and opened his arms. I walked into his chest as he hugged me.

"Are you gonna be okay."

"I don't know yet. Honestly. That's the third time something like this has happened. I feel worthless when it happens. I'm scared."

"Don't feel worthless. Your not. Your beautiful."

"No I'm not. I'm just me."

"Who put that thought in your head?"

"It doesn't matter." I said trying to push him away.

"Alexis. Tell me."

"Leave. Me. Alone." I said and he grabbed my wrists. I wimpered. He was holding on really hard.

"What's wrong?"

"Your holding on really tight."

He let go quickly. I pulled my hand away and looked at it. It was starting to bleed again. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it.

"Alexis. What's going on."

"Just leave."

"No. I can't do that. What's wrong with your wrist."

"Nothing. I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"I'm coming in."

"No. You can't. Jack if you do I'll never forgive you."

"I'm willing to risk that."

"No. Stay out." I screamed. He slammed himself into the door and it broke open. I grabbed my shampoo bottle from behind me and threw it at him. He dodged it. I frantically looked for something I could throw at him. Befor I could grab my brush he wrapped his arms around me and held me to him.

"You." Hit. "Weren't." Hit. "Supposed." Hit. "To see. Hit, hit. "That." I screamed while hitting his chest. He walked with me out of the bathroom over to my bed and sat down with me in his lap.

"Y-you weren't supposed t-to see that." I cried. "You weren't supposed to see that." I wispered.

He pulled me even closer to him. "It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. I promise."

"No. No I won't. You don't understand." I wimpered.

"Then tell me."

"No. Not now."

He picked up my wrist. "I know I can't heal you. I wish I could. But I can't." He brought my wrist up to his mouth and slowly and softly kissed each cut. "That's for the pain now." He then proceeded to kiss all scars on my wrist. "That's for the pain then. I can't take it away. But I'm here to comfort you now."