12: The Party part-2

(Jack's p.o.v.)

She was mad at me for smoking. What the hell. What's so wrong with that. When we made it to her house she ran upstairs befor I could say anything. God I'm such a fuck up.

"Dude. What's up. You look so deep in thought you might drown." Jared said.

"I'm fine. And when did you go all deep on me with the quotes."

He laughed and shook his head.

[}<>{]

After about an hour Alexis and Victoria came down the stairs. I just stood there in shock staring at Alexis.

"Hi." She barely was able to get up. She look indescribably beautiful.

"Well hello sexy." Jared said. I felt a little jelous.

"Oh slop. It's just a romper." She replied.

"Seriously chica. You look great." Sophia said. I decided not to say anything just yet on the account she was mad at me.

"Well. Now that all of you are done eye raping my friend." She glared at chase for a moment. "Can we go?"

"Yea." I said.

We headed out the door and decided to take three cars to the party. Me, Alexis, Jared, and Chelsea. In Chase's car there is him, Victoria, Alec, and Courtney. And in Anthony's car there is him, Sophia and Aiden.

"Ready?" I asked. Alexis nodded avoiding my eyes.

"Hell yea." Jared yelled. Chelsea just laughed.

In about five minutes of us driving we arrive at around eight. There were people drunk on the front lawn. Walking into the house wasn't better. There were people on there way to do things. The music was blasting playing work by rihanna and drake. People were grinding on each other. I look at Jared and he nods. We walk off from the girls to the dance floor.

[}<>{]

(Alexis's p.o.v.)

This. Is. Descusting. I honestly don't know how people do this. Party's are nasty. I mean. People already drunk on the front lawn. Almost sex in the hallway. The music is loud. And everyone left me. I decided to go into the kitchen to find a non alcohol drink. I settled on sprite and walked over to a sliding glass door and went out to a backyard. The music was slightly less loud out here. About twenty minutes later the door opens and Jack comes out.

"Hey." He said. I'm still mad. I just look out at the open area in front of me. "Can you explain to me why in the hell your mad at me."

"Cigarettes. They kill."

"It was only one."

"That's what my grandfather saud. He died of cancer." I said with tears burning my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"He was my closest reletive. I miss him."

I turn to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest and I cry. He whispers some soothing things in my ear. Once I stop crying I pull back and smile at him.

"Hey. You guys wanna come play truth or dare?" Chelsea said.

"Yea." I replied. "One minute."

"Ok."

I turned back to Jack. "Promise you'll stop. For me. Hell. If you need to smoke pot. Just not cigarettes."

"I promise. Now let's go."

We walked into the house and sat on the couch.

"I'll start." Jared said. "Chelsea. Truth or dare."