33: Prom?

I woke up the next morning and ran to the bathroom. After I hurled up everything I ate then I walked out of my room. I heard talking downstairs so I quietly walked down the steps and peaked around the corner. It was Jack with my mom in the living room. I sat there and listened.

   "Do I have permission?" I heard him say.

   "Of course." My mother replied. That's when I decided to act like I just walked down.

   "Morning." I said. "Oh, hey Jack. What are you doing here?" I asked.

   "Alexis. What all did you hear?" He asked.

   "My mom said of course. So why are you here?" I questioned.

   "I want to take you somewhere." He said.

   "Okay. Let me just get dressed." I said.

   "Dress in something for hiking." He said. I nodded and walked up the stairs.

   I went into my room and put on a black cropped muscle shirt that said no sweat, and I put on sweatpants. I tied my rochies and I went to the bathroom and looked at my stomach. I was starting to look slightly bloated but not that much. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume and then went back downstairs.

   "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and kissed my mom on the cheek befor heading out the door. He clime on his motorcycle and handed me a helmet.

   I clime on the bike and he drove down the road to a hiking trail in the woods. I clime off the bike and handed him the helmet. He strapped it to his bike and grabbed my hand leading me up the trail. When we kept hiking and when we got to the top of the trial there was a ladder connected the a tree. Jack told me to climb up so I did.

    It was a really tall tree and when I got to the top of the ladder I was in a little tree house.

   "Jack. Did you do this for me?" I asked.

   "Yea. This is what I couldn't tell you about a while ago." He said.

   I walked over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me.

   "I'm sorry." He said. "For getting mad at you, for not coming sooner, for leaving when you needed me." He said and sighed.

   "I forgive you. And I should've gold you as soon as I found out." I said looking down.

   He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. He placed both his hands on wither side of my face and kissed my sweetly. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he liked my bottem lip and I granted him entrance. His tounge roamed my mouth as he gently caressed my cheek. It had a bruise on it from the slaps and my stomach was a light purple from some of the abuse there.

   After he pulled away he rested his head against mine as we both took in deep breaths. We sat down on a little couch that somehow got up here and we talked.

[}<>{]

   After talking for about an hour or so we left the tree house and went to the local diner.

   "Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

   "Anything. But I need to ask you a question also." He responded.

   "Okay. Your not gonna leave me are you?" I asked and looked down at the plate with a burger on it like it was the most interesting thug in the world.

   "Of course not. I would never. That baby in there, it's half mine. And I  don't plan on leaving it or you." He said then stood up and grabbed my hands. "Alexis, will you go to the prom with me?" He asked. I was at a loss of words.

   The whole diner was staring at me and it was silent. I started nodding. "Yes. Yes I'll go to prom with you." I said. He picked me up and cradled me as he spun. We were both laughing and he kissed me softly and sweetly. Everyone in the diner clapped and cheered and we pulled apart laughing.

   After we ate we left the diner and headed back to his house. We put on a movie and cuddled up on the couch until I fell asleep.

   [}<>{]

   I woke up to my phone ringing. I had my head on Jack's chest and out legs were tangled together. I picked up my phone and answered.

   "Hello." I whispered.

   "Get your ass out of his house and over to yours now." I heard an excited Victoria say befor she hung up.

   I peeled myself off Jack and started to stand up when his eyes fluttered open.

   "Hey princess, where are you going?" He asked.

   "Victoria needs me. I'll see you later. I love you." I said.

   "I love you too." He said kissing my forhead befor I left.

    I walked over to my house and went inside. I walked up to my room and was ambushed by a yelling Victoria.

   "We have to go dress shopping now!" She yelled grabbing my hand as we ran out the door.

   "Ok then. Let's go I guess." I responded as she pulled me out the door. "Wait, how did you know Jack asked me?"

   "I'm not stupid. Your mom told me." She giggled and we left towards the mall.
_________________
________________________

   I'm back, I've been really busy with school you guys so don't get mad. I also got into a verbal fight with someone, I haven't been sleeping well lately, the guy who I like and likes me I found out he wants to ask me out but he's nervous. So yea, I've been dealing with alot. And I'm gonna beat the shit out of this one kid if he keeps calling me a bitch. So I'll have more time to write after I get suspended. Anyway I live you all. You kniw what to do. Until next time, bye bye ❤❤