5: Girls Night In

I got up the next morning and did my usual routine except I had to pack some clothes in my book bag. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. When I herd the horn I got up and went outside. I was a little auprised to see Victoria without Chase. Instead it was Victoria, Sophia, Chelsea, and Courtney. I hopped in the back seat.

   "Well this is a pleasent supprise. Goodmorning ladies."

   "Well I decided I was going to pick up you guys and tell Chase to get a ride from Alec."

   "Thanks Victoria."

   The ride was filled with singing and talking until Katy Perry's TGIF came on. Victoria opens all the window's and blasted the song and we all screamed to it.

   "There's a stranger in my bed. There's a party in my head. Glitter all over my room. Pink flamingoes in the pool. I smell like a mini bar. Dj's passed out in the yard.barbies on the barbecue. Is that hickey or a bruise? Pictures of last night ended up online I'm screwed...oh well. Its a black top blur but I pretty sure it ruled...damn.  Last Friday night. Yea we danced oN table tops. And we took to many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot. Last Friday night. Yea we Macedonia our credit cards. And got kicked out of the bar. So we hit the boulavard."

   By this point we were at school so Victoria turned the music down. We were all laughing histaricly.

   "Are you guys okay?"

   "Were fine. We were screaming our heads off to music."

   "Oh okay."

   "Well I need to get going so I'm not late."

   "Okay see ya later."

   I walked to my locker and opened it. When I opened it another note fell out. I was a little scared to open it. When I did I was relieved to see it was just a list of things we were gonna do tonight.

   "Whacha looking at."

   "A note of things were gonna do tonight. Why do you need to know Jack?"

   "Just curious about when us guys get to hang with y'all."

   "Ah. One small thing. It seems to be that your not on the list of things."

   "Man that sucks."

   "Your right. It does suck...for you."

   "Come on lets go to class. Oh. Hows the bruise looking."

   "Big, black, and it hurts."

   "Sounds like fun."

   "Totally."

   I sat down in the back and Jack sat on my left. Then Jared walked in and sat on my right.

   "Goodmorning Jared."

   "Hey Alexis. Are you feeling better?"

   "How did you know?"

   "We all came to visit you in the clinic yesterday."

   "Oh. Well I am feeling better Jared. Thanks for asking."

   Then the teacher walked in. The class was going slowly and quietly until Jack poked my arm.

   "What?"

   "Can I copy your paper?"

   "No."

   "Come on Alexis."

   "I told you no. Now go away or were gonna get in trouble."

   "I didn't want it to come to this."