1: He Moves In

It was a normal day I got in the shower, got dressed, put my make up on, and waited for Victoria to come pick me up. Every day Victoria and her boyfriend Chase come and pick me up. Victoria has always been the more popular one, but that's mostly because of Chase. Hes friends with all of the popular people, but he still sits with me and Victoria at lunch. I'm dating Jayden Brown. Everyone thinks hes a player but they don't know him like I do. He's different than what people see him as. He actually cares about me. I hear a car horn so I walk outside.

   "Hey Victoria. Chase." I spat, I like to be mean to Chase.

"Why do you always greet me like that. Its like you don't like me. What did I ever do to you?" He said getting defensive.

"Wow Chase! If you didn't want me to greet you like that then you could have told me before."

"Well I don't like it."

"Ok. I wont do it any more. I promise."

"Ok you too. Can you stop fighting so we can get to school." Victoria pitched in.

"Yes." we both agreed.

The rest of the ride was silent. When we got to the school I saw Jayden waiting for me. I hopped out of the car and walked to him. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me.

"How was your weekend."

"It was fine." He said glumly.

"Jayden what happened?"

"I just missed you."

"Awe. that's so sweet."

I heard Courtney cut in. She was my other best friend. We had a small friend group but we were happy with it. It was me Victoria, Chase, Alec ( Courtney's crush since eighth grade) ,and Jayden.

"Alexis do you wanna hang after school today at mine."

"Jayden what if I have homework?"

"Come on. Lighten up a bit. Take a break for just tonight. Please?"

"Ok. But only for you."

Then he kissed me again.

"I gotta go guys. I'll talk to you later."

The group said bye to me and Jayden slapped my butt as I walked away. I walked into my first class and sat in the back because that was one of the last seats. The last bell ring and the teacher started teaching. Then the door opened.

"Class this is Jack Wilson. Jack you're late."

"I know. I was unpacking."

"No excusses. You can take a seat next to Alexis James in the back. Alexis raise your hand."

I slowly raised my hand and Jack approached me. He had dark hair, blue eyes, and light freckles. He was wearing a fitted black t-shirt and black jeans.

"I'm guessing your Alexis."

"Well I'm the only one who raised my hand. So yea."

"It's my first day and my first class and I'm already dealing with a bitchy person. Today is gonna be great."

"Did you just call me bitchy?"

"Well nobody else was talking to you so."

"I'm done."

"Are you upset?"

"Yea I kinds am. Because your the kind of person that picks a new victim every week. I'm not gonna be a pawn in your little game Jack."