34: Ultra Sound

We were at the mall for about six hours looking for dresses. My feet were aching. I sat down on a bench and Victoria came up to me.

   "Come on Alexis, we've only been shopping for six hours." She said. I gave her a glare and she sat with me.

   "We've already found dresses. Can we leave?" I asked.

   "Fine. But your driving." She said as we walked to the car. "You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

   "What do you mean?" I asked.

   "An ultrasound. For the baby. Speaking of which I get to be the god mother right?" She asked.

   "Oh. I'm not even thinking about that. But if you wanna be the godmother why not." I said. She giggled and we drove home. We switched driving positions when we got to my house and she drove home. I walked over to Jack's house and used there spare key to get in.

    I walked into his room and plopped down on the bed next to him as he slept. He shot up and raised a fist ready to punch.

   "Jack stop. It's just me." I said.

   "Oh, I'm sorry princess. Did you have fun shopping?"

   "No. And I have a doctors appointment for the baby tomorrow." I said and smiled.

(Cue song here)

   "Do we figure out the gender?" He asked.

   "I think so, I hope so." I said. A small tear slipped from my eye.

   "What's wrong baby?" He asked wiping the tear off my cheek.

   "I'm just happy. I never would have thought I would get to this point. I was this shy girl with no social life, a few friends, and a shitty boyfriend. And now look where we are. I was kidnapped, asulted, and I've been in a car crash. But those are just the bad things. I met you, went to the beach, got my life saved. Then when we got together I never thought I would be so happy, the baby, you, you make me so happy, and most importantly, I fell in love." I said another tear falling down my cheek.

   He wiped it away then kissed me softly putting his hand on my waist.

   "I love you princess, so much it hurts." He kissed me again.

   "I love you more, so much it kills me." I said back.

   "I love you most, so much I would die without you." He said and placed his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb across it.

   I closed my eyes. "Impossible." I said back.

   I placed my lips on his kissing him softly. He licked my bottem lip asking for entrance which I granted. He bit my bottem lip lightly dragging it out. I looked at him in his eyes and rested my head on his.

   "Are you tired?" He asked me.

   "Not really. I just want to lay here." I responded.

   "Whatever you want princess." He said while running his hand through my hair.

   "I wonder what life would've been like if we never got together." I said.

   "It wouldn't be any good. I can't live without you. Your like my drug and I can't quit." He said kissing my head.

   "Do you think I would be depressed with any other scenario?" I asked.

   He looked down at me and frowned. "I feel like it's my fault your like this. I feel like a bad influence on you." He said sitting up and putting his head in his hands.