Can't Have It All

By intellectual212

Kenya is on top of the world as one of the world's most successful rising businesswomen. But she quickly lear... More

Karol's Cosmetics
My Day
Overwhelming
For Those Who Ask Why K Can't
Why Am I Still Here
Real Work
One Job
Yall Commenting Essays
Not An Update: Guy QueStion
So A Reader Saw Juice aka Bettlejuice
Simple Things
Fake Puerto-Rican
Not An Update: Guy Question Update
We Know What It Is
Plot Twist: Odell Been catfishing us
Going It Alone
All You Heauxs Better
Yall See O New Hair
Different Results
Yo Somebody Please Get Yo Boy
What You Need
Spawn of Satan
Other Options
Are Yall Mad At...
K Stands For
Earn It Back
Yall are exhausting
Probation
Reader Question
Any Of Yall Know Who...
This Is A Test
Are Yall Watching The Game
Formula to Life
Nigga We Made It
Acting Different
They're All The Same
A Break
Heart On The Line
Reader Question
Old O and K
Sir Rap A Lot
Do Yall Believe This
Righting Wrongs
Glowing
Meanie
Im Beating Some Ass
The Shade Room
Cheat Day
Can We All Say
Where Are You heauxs
Try Me
Let Me Surprise You
Would Yall Be Mad If I sped up
Comment Your Favorite Moments
Wheels Up
Flashback: My Space
Some of Yall Slow
Island Getaway Pt 1
Island Getaway Pt 2
Brother To Sister
Save The Day
Sandcastles
Five Years LAter
Author Note: I Love Yall
The Beckhams
Old Habits
New Hire
Typical
1 to 10
Is Code For
Love In A Dark Place
Strange Vibes
Can't Be Real
Where Have You Negros Been
Only The Gulity
Olivia Pope
End Of The Road
Ain't Shit
Fake Love
Big Mad
Instagram War
Instagram Makeups
City Gal
Need Your Opinion
Clay Bear
Always Be Yours
Invites
Chill
That's Life
Don't Rush It
Tat Twin
Threats
Friends
Back To Baton Rouge
Facetime Calls
Trash
Pop-Ups
Spending Time
Your Speed
Family Time Pt 1
Family Time Pt 2
Retired
What The Hell Going On With The Giants
Grow
Add Fame
This Book Is Complete

You're Hired

37.5K 2.3K 1K
By intellectual212

Kenya POV-

"O, open the door." I looked at his intercom. He loved to play games. 🙄

"No Odell lives here. Did you try apartment 3A?"

"Odell."

He looked down from his window. Doing the moonwalk back and forth.

Why was he so damn silly.

"Odell this is serious."

"The baby okay?"

"Yes the baby is fine."

"Then you can go home. That's all I care about. Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lawd split ya." He said over the intercom.

"You know what, I am going home." I pretended to leave.

He waved in the window goodbye, smiling super hard.

"Odell." I yelled at the window.

His other neighbors started opening their blinds. He buzzed me up.

"Why must you play so much?" I brushed passed him as he tried to give me a kiss as I entered the door.

"You enter my apartment, without kissing me? Go back out and try this again." He held the door open.

I ignored him and sat on his kitchen stool.

He stood at the door with his arms folded like a bouncer looking serious.

"O, I came over here for your help and I want to get this done. I'm tired. I been up all day working, then dealing with morning sickness from the baby, I just want to sleep." I rubbed my head annoyed and tired.

He didn't move.

"You are so spoiled." I got up to kiss him.

I reached up on my tippy toes and kissed him, he held my waist. "Don't come in my house without my kisses. I don't care what happened throughout your day."

"Whatever." I blushed walking back to the stool, as he closed the door.

"Now what did you need my brilliant mind for?" He came behind me and kissed my neck, then went to get an apple. He washed it and started eating it.

"So I got great news, I met with the head of marketing for Target today. We're preparing for our launch next month. And they told us not only will we get print ads, we'll get billboards." I smiled brightly.

"That's wonderful babe."

"I know. To see my mother's name on billboards across the country is just..." I fanned myself. "I'm not going to cry. Yet. But I want to."

"She'd be so proud. I know I am." He sat on the stool next to me.

"Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek.

"And because I'm trying to make changes this time around. I want to do something I should've done, along time ago which is ask you to be apart of my company. I don't care anymore whether people take more notice of Karol Cosmetics for you instead of me. We're a team in life, and we should be a team in business. So baby would you be my VP of Branding?"

"I see what this is?" He looked at me play suspicious.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"You see my big following. How I marketed the Odell brand, and you wanna mooch of me and my fans."

"Precisely." I smiled big, then laughed. "No baby, I just think with the men's stuff, you know how to market that. Head and Shoulders sells boosted when you became the spokesperson. So did Roar Drink. I just think you can really guide me in the right direction, since everybody loves you."

"I gotta talk to my chocolate princess and see what she say?" He said eating his Apple .

"Odell." I stale faced him.

"Ssssshhhh." He shushed me and lifted up my shirt. "Chocolate Princess what you think about mommy business offer?" He pretended like he was listening.

"She say you just using her daddy and she can't allow it."

"Odell." I rubbed my head like I had a headache.

"Sssshhhh." He put his ear to my belly. He listened for a while then sat up.

"She said I can do it, if the price is right. And she said don't cheat her daddy."

"What do you want O?" I chuckled.

"Bubble baths every night. Including cleaning the royal penis." He said serious eating his Apple.

"Oh my God." I laughed.

"An office that overlooks Manhattan. With butler service in it."

"Our office is in Jersey."

"As VP of Branding I need my Manhattan office with a skyline view."

"Well you're fired cause you not getting none of that."

"Find me and my chocolate princess will take our branding services and millions of fans elsewhere."

"Anyway, I need you to look at these pics and tell me which one should be the billboard." I pulled out the pics, we took at Cam's shoot and laid them on the counter.

He looked at them, then went back
To eating his apple.

"Which one you think?"

"This one." He pointed to one.

"Why?"

"It covers them midget ears." He ate his Apple.

"Odell be serious."

He laughed.

"I like this one."

"He look like he running to take a shit. You selling deodorant not toilet paper."

We laughed. "Well which one. Stop playing. And remember it's going to be on billboard everywhere."

He looked them over.

"This ones cute." I pointed to one.

"Dont ever call another nigga cute in my presence." He looked at me eating his Apple salty.

"O you know what I meant. I know nobody in the world fucking with my bae." I said sarcastic.

"You better know." He lifted his shirt to show his abs.

"You been showing them same tired ass abs since freshmen year."

"And it's been your home since senior year so keep playing." He ate his Apple and snatched the pictures.

"You don't like this picture of Cam?"

"It has nothing to do with deodorant baby. The picture gotta match what you advertising. Unless you an Instagram model. Then you just show ass and titties to sell everything. Even if it has nothing to do with ass and titties."

"You're right." I laid my head on his shoulder laughing as he looked.

"I mean he ain't no me, but this one works." He pulled one out.

"Oh that does work baby and it goes along with my theme about it being for men with an active lifestyle. You're the best my future baby daddy." I kissed his cheek, then gathered the photos.

"So you use me and leave."

"Correction I hired you and I got to leave babe, cause I got to send the print off to Target's marketing people. You're genius. Love you." I kissed his lips and got up to go.

"Just knew when you get over here tomorrow the Royal penis will be waiting." He yelled as I closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 163 32
Are you a romantic at heart? Fancy a little thrill and sometimes suspense with your romance? Well, come on into my world.... I bet you'll like what...
The Millennial Leader By

Science Fiction

27 12 12
From rages to riches, a man on a mission to fully develop his continent to a first class world status. After successfully reaching the milestones...
36.4K 435 7
A man's fate is determined by the woman in his life.
25.6K 234 9
Matured content and language!! Benjamin Black, every woman's dream, world famous for his excellent business skills and hot intimidating appearance me...