Paradise To Hell///Book 2

By FallenKen

Laurance(MyStreet) X Reader I woke up to hear mumbling. I looked over at (Y/N). Her hands had tighten into fi... More

Love~Love Paradise
Aphmau's Dog
Old Friendships
Sand Castles
...Salvana...
The Past
Day Off
Just Cause
Dress Shopping
Kitty
Double~Double Date
A Ship Is Born(Maybe)
Saveing A Friend... But Failing... Kinda
Just A Thought
DRESS SHOPPING II
Not A Normal Day... Nope Wait It Is... Double Check, No Not Normal
Memories Of The Demon
Kisses And Cries
Girls Night Yeah... No
SHOUT
A Dream and Some Apple Juice
NICOLE IS HERE
Confessions... Or Maybe Babies
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 1
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 2
Crystal Clear
MARRY Bells
Reception Pt. 1
Reception Pt. 2(Final)
SPECIAL!!!
SNEAK PEAK

Garroth's Little Secret

1.2K 63 54
By FallenKen

When Garroth woke up, I didn't sleep much, he was running around the house hurriedly. "Garroth?" I mumbled. "What are you doing?"

"Uhhhh... GOING TO FEED MY CAT!" He yelled, trying to run. I stopped him with magyks.

"Garroth look at me right now," I glared at him. He turned to face me.

"Uhhh..."

"What are you really going to do?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm... taking hula lessons," he sighed. I stood up, ignoring the pain in my back.

"Really?" I asked.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd all make fun of me." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Garroth. I understand why you'd think that, but I want you to know that no matter what you do, I will support you Garroth. You're my big brother."

"Aww, thank you sis!" He cried pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped.

"Garroth! My back!" I shrieked and he let go quickly.

"Sorry. I forgot!" He yelled. I leaned on him.

"It's fine!" I cried. "Just... just go..." I smiled

"Wait... will you take hula lessons with me!?" He smiled.

"Garroth... I love you and all, but... I honestly don't know," I sighed. "I just feel like, maybe if I did try I would mess up."

"That's fine," he replied.

"Is it really?" I asked looking up at him all pouty like.

"Yeah!"

"Hey guys! (Y/N) see you're looking a bit better!" Aaron smiled.

"Hey Aaron," I waved.

"Do you guys want to come to the beach with us to see how Aph's training's gone?" He asked.

"Sure. Garroth?" I turned and he was checking his phone.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Sure!" He shoved his phone into his pocket. Aaron, Aphmau, Dante, Garroth and I went down to the beach. I sat behind Dante and Garroth, keeping a reasonable distance from the water.

"Alright. Now. We've been training all week. Lets see if its paid off," Aaron sighed. "Just remember to kick."

"I can do this!" Aphmau yelled. "I can do this!"

"Be fearless!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Fearless!"

"You got this!"

"I've got this!" Aphmau shrieked while running towards the water.

"Garroth... I don't know if I wanna be here anymore," I whispered, cradling my hand.

"Well maybe if you stop staring at the water like it's going to drag you away then maybe you'll stop freaking out!" Dante exclaimed. I punched him with my bad hand and immediately started shaking it. "I forgot to ask what happened to your hand anyway?"

"Well I kinda... cut it. I guess. I don't really remember." I sighed. Garroth's alarm went off and he stood up.

"Let me guess you're going to go feed your cat?" Dante asked. I stood up too.

"YUP!!! I'm going with him!!!" I yelled dragging Garroth away, quickly.

"I thought you weren't going to take hula lessons!" Garroth exclaimed.

"I'm not. I just want to meet the instructor," I smiled.

"Aww, you care!" He smiled. I ruffled his hair and rolled my eyes.

"Yup! Let's go!" I broke into a jog with Garroth, literally behind me. When we got there no one was in the class except the teacher.

"Garroth. I have some unfortunate new," she sighed.

"What is it?" Garroth took a step forward.

"Unfortunately I won't be able to continue hula lessons. All the other students have dropped out. We'd need to have at least two more people join to continue this class." I could almost feel how Garroth's heart dropped. I hugged him from behind. "I know one day you will master the dance of the hula. I'm just upset I won't be there to see it." She frowned and left the class.

"Garroth?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'll join, if it means that much to you."

"Its okay. Either way it won't do much. They still won't be able to continue the class," he sighed.

"I'm really sorry," I sighed. "I know this is something you're passionate about. I can feel it."

"It's alright. Can we just head back?" He asked.

"Yeah. And then we can eat ice cream or cake, or... we can just sit and watch the sunset? Like we used to with Vylad and Zane?" I asked.

"Alright," he mumbled.

"Okay. Let's head back then." I lead him back to the house where we went onto the roof and Garroth sat next to me with his head on my shoulder. "I wish there was something I could do about it Garroth."

"Who's ready for some hula lessons!?" We looked over to see Aaron and Dante standing at the top of the stairs in grass skirts. Aphmau standing a little farther to the side.

"What are you guys doing?" Garroth asked.

"We heard your hula class was a few students short. We thought maybe we'd join!" Dante smiled. I covered my mouth, hiding my smile as best as I could. I could tell Garroth was going to get all emotional.

"Aphmau? (Y/N)? Was this your idea?"

"I had no idea this would happen," I smiled bigger, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Nope! It was all them!" Aphmau smiled. I jumped up and pulled them into a group hug.

"You just made my brother so happy. Thank you guys so much!" I cried. I walked over to Aphmau. "How'd you guys find out?"

"We followed you two to Garroth's hula lessons. The guys felt bad and decided they would help out!" Aphmau grabbed my hands. "Now stop crying!!! This is vacation!!!" You wanna go hang out with your boyfriend?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Fiance, Aphmau. He's my Fiance." I laughed.

"Uh! Right!" She giggled.

"And yes I think I will go hang out with him!"

"Good he's been sleeping all day!" Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Well I better go wake him up!" I grinned.

"Be careful," she smiled.

"Oh... he won't mind... after an hour," I laughed. I ran off downstairs to our room. I opened the door to see Laurance... reading my book. WITHOUT ME!!! "How could you?" I gasped. He dropped the book and yelped.

"Oh. (Y/N)! I thought you'd be asleep!" He yelled.

"I've been up all day... almost."

"Well, care to join me then?" He asked patting the spot next to him. I stretched and nodded. I walked over and crawled onto the bed, laying on my side.

"How far did you read?" I asked.

"Chapter two. I like just started reading it. A lot more interesting than I thought."

"What'd you think Code Cookie would be about!?"

"Cookies?"

"No! ...well yes, but no!" I laughed. I... yawned and curled up a little.

"So how do you feel?"

"Meh. Kinda sleepy." I shrugged.

"Same," he yawned.

"Will you read to me?" I asked, closing my eyes.

"Uh... sure." He picked the book back up and started to read. " 'ENDER!!! STAP FANGIRLING-"

Laurance's P.O.V

I was cut off by the sound of light snores. I looked down at (Y/N) to see her asleep. I rolled my eyes and set the book to the side and laid down next to her. "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 70 25
Have you ever met someone at a young age, and you thought you would be together forever? Well we have... ------------- There's no doubt that Laurenc...
13.8K 522 66
"All of my thoughts were ripped away in a second when I saw who I was sharing this dream with. His coal black hair was just as messy as it had been s...
25.7K 429 26
Hi guys this is my first story that I've made! As you can see this is an aarmau fan fiction. Where all the aarmau fans at??? Anyway I hope you enjoy...
68.5K 1.3K 21
"Let's play a game," he whispers playfully into my ear. I hum and turn my head, "Twenty-two questions?" I ask instantly, a grin tugging at the edge...