Beyond MxB

By Shifting2wolf

3518 A.D. Exactly 1500 years ago, Earth had been pushed to its limits and threatened to collaps on itself if... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Beyond MxB

53.4K 1.2K 119
By Shifting2wolf

3518 A.D.

Exactly 1500 years ago, Earth had been pushed to its limits and threatened to collaps on itself if we didn't act in time. Mankind didn't know what to do anymore and had declared our home doomed, our days numbered.

That was, until the supernatural society decided to step up and take actions in their own hands. Creatures we thought never existed suddenly appeared out of their secret societies to safe Earth, to erase our mistakes and begin anew.

They succeeded but parts of the world vanished for centuries due to the climate being completely out of the normal before it settled again and left the world at peace again.

But not for mankind; all the other races had grown to dislike us, hate us. A witchhunt ensued and now only few of us are left.

I've been running all of my life to remain free and alive, to survive and be as happy as humanly possible. My name is Thorn and I'm part of the last humans on our planet.

Sadly, I'm not entirely human...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 5 26
Werewolves are mythical creatures, right? Wrong, they are real. I am real. The 1 billion of my brethren are real. More powerful through all those ye...
58 0 10
Have you ever thought that vampires existed? When you think of vampires, do garlic and stakes come to mind? Well, vampires do exist, but we are not w...
1M 53K 22
I was supposed to die when I was five but when my parents gave me the chance to run, I took it. I didn't understand much at the time except that I...
180K 7K 18
First book in The Midnight Series. "Life isn't worth living anymore..." ~~~ My wolf whined in protest at this, my heart wrenched at the fragile boys...