Paradise To Hell///Book 2

By FallenKen

Laurance(MyStreet) X Reader I woke up to hear mumbling. I looked over at (Y/N). Her hands had tighten into fi... More

Love~Love Paradise
Aphmau's Dog
Old Friendships
Sand Castles
...Salvana...
The Past
Day Off
Just Cause
Dress Shopping
Kitty
Double~Double Date
A Ship Is Born(Maybe)
Just A Thought
Garroth's Little Secret
DRESS SHOPPING II
Not A Normal Day... Nope Wait It Is... Double Check, No Not Normal
Memories Of The Demon
Kisses And Cries
Girls Night Yeah... No
SHOUT
A Dream and Some Apple Juice
NICOLE IS HERE
Confessions... Or Maybe Babies
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 1
Nightmare In Love~Love Paradise Pt. 2
Crystal Clear
MARRY Bells
Reception Pt. 1
Reception Pt. 2(Final)
SPECIAL!!!
SNEAK PEAK

Saveing A Friend... But Failing... Kinda

1.3K 61 44
By FallenKen

Something bad is going to happen.

That's all I could think as we headed back to the others.

I don't know what yet, but... it's coming.

"(Y/N)!" Zane snapped in my face angrily. I snapped out of it and looked at him

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"You zoned out again. Are you okay?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I... I don't know anymore Zane. I'm just... confused." I sighed, kicking a rock angrily.

"Okay, well stop zoning out, you act like a zombie sometimes when it happens."

"Okay. I'll tr-"

*Random Flashforward*

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I screamed.

"SHE CAN'T SWIM!!!!" Laurance yelled down to me. I felt my stomach drop as she fell off the slide. Thousands and thousands of gallons of water waiting to pull her down, and possibly me if I go in. I guess I don't have much of a choice.

*Flashforward Ends*

"Babe?" I looked up.

"Laurance I-" he grabbed my arms and threw me in the lazy river. I quickly stood up and glared at him, he grinned and started snickering. "Do you really wanna play this game?" I asked, forming a small ball of water in my hand, watching his grin fade.

"Not... really," he gave me a extremely weak smile. I let the ball fall back into the water.

"I'm just teasing, c'mon! We gotta catch up with the others!!" I smiled. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in. He came up spitting out water, making me laugh. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You're just... perfect." I giggled. He pushed my hand away, pulling me onto my knees and into a short, but sweet kiss. He pulled away, but not too far. Out faces still extremely close together.

"If only perfect was a real thing," he whispered. I shivered and he pulled away, smirking. I blushed and he helped me to my feet.

"Well we both have a tendency to... scare of things made of perfection and attract imperfections." I smiled pulling him along the lazy river.

"I guess you're right," he smiled daydreamy like. I kissed his cheek and scurried throughout the water, away from him.

"You can't catch me!!" I giggled. I turned to face the direction I was running. I almost immediately stopped. KC WAS IN ZANE'S ARMS!!!!! GAHORNYFRCBGVW*DTNECUFBH@NDNC*G yVN!!!! MY SHIP!!!! I felt hands wrap around me and I screamed.

"Caught ya," Laurance whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't matter! Look!" I pointed at Zane and KC. He gasped.

"Well... that's different I guess."

"Hehehehehehehe," I laughed. " I ship it!!!!" I smiled. Zane was a blushing mess and so was KC. She got up and walked away. We walked closer and I heard Aphmau say something about Zane liking cute things.

"SHUT UP!" Zane yelled.

"Zane and Kawaii~Chan sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" I sang while giggling a bunch.

When we got out of the water we stood near the bottom staring at the waterslides. "Here it is!" Travis smiled.

"Wow! Look how tall it is!" Katelyn smiled.

"That's crazy," Zane sighed.

"And there's no freaking way that I'm going," I huffed. Everyone looked at me.

"Why not!?" Laurance yelled.

"I really don't feel like explaining it to you again Laurance." I sighed.

"Don't lose your swim trunks this time Zane," Travis giggled... yeah. He giggled.

"Who said I'm even going down the slide!?" Zane yelled.

"Oh! C'mon Zane~Kun!" KC yelled. "Kawaii~Chan will hug you if you don't!"

"LET'S GO DOWN THE SLIDE EVERYONE!!!!" Zane smiled.

"Well that's one way to motivate him," Katelyn shrugged. We headed over to the bottom when everyone headed up except Laurance and I.

"Go have fun you butt," I shoved him towards the stairs.

"You sure?" He asked looking at me. I gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll be at the bottom waiting for you all."

"Okay," he took off running up the stairs to join the others.

I sat down and started drawing in the sand. A few minutes later I heard yelling from the top of the tower. I stood up quickly.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" I screamed.

"SHE CAN'T SWIM!!!!" Laurance yelled down to me. I felt my stomach drop as she fell off the slide. Thousands and thousands of gallons of water waiting to pull her down, and possibly me if I go in. I guess I don't have much of a choice. I spread my wings and flew towards her as fast as I could. As she was about to hit the water I grabbed her ankle.

"I'VE GOT YOU APH!" I shrieked.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" She cried taking deep breaths.

"Yup," I laughed. I saw the water moving under her head, looking like it was about to grab her. I panicked and threw her towards the more shallow water. The water wrapped around my foot, pulling me under, into a world so deep and dark I couldn't comprehend what would be down there.

I woke up in what seemed to be an underwater cave... different. I guess. Not the weirdest thing I've seen. I was laying on the stone floor, kind of cold and very wet. "Well, well, well, look who's here."

"My Irene! Just leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Well then. What fun would that be?" I could almost see the sickining grin on his face. I felt sick suddenly and had the urge to throw up, but I held it back. I heard the sound of metal scraping against rock. I gulped and squeezed my eyes shut. How could I have been so stupid to let this happen again? I felt the striking feeling of a blade, slamming into my back. I cried out in pain and heard his sick laugh. I felt thick liquid pour down my back, my heart was racing, my head was pounding. I wasn't going to let this happen again. I felt the metal get pulled from my back and took this as a chance. I quickly got to my feet, despite the sick feeling I had. I faced him and he was about to strike again. He swung the blade down and I caught it in my hand, crying out as he pressed the blade down, deep into my hand.

Red. Red, thick blood poured  from my hand. I felt dizzy at the sight of my own blood. But in a few moments the blade had melted into scorching hot, liquid metal. I gritted my teeth. "Well seems you know what you're doing, or at least wish you knew." He grinned. I kicked him as hard as I could where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground, holding it and I took this as my chance to escape. I looked around wildly. I found it. A water hole. I ran to it as fast as I could, ignoring the fact that I kept tripping and cutting my legs up a bit. I dove into the water, which was a bad idea, when I went under I was disoriented and felt sick... mostly because I did get sick.

I woke up laying on the sand, Laurance kneeling over me. "What the hell?" He hissed.

"I... what just happened?" I asked, holding my head. I had a really bad headache.

"You just disappeared under for an hour! And now you're right here, all cut up."

"I... don't remember what happened."

"And we all thought you were dead, but you're still freaking here!"

"Laurance!" I yelled, trying to sit up, but falling back down into the sand. I gasped in pain. Laurance looked down at me.

"Why the hell do you always have to scare the life out of me?" He sighed.

"What?" I mumbled. "Laurance... calm down, and explain to me what just happened."

"I don't know what happened." He mumbled, brushing some hair from my face, "all I know is I thought you had died, for the like fiftith time this year," he chuckled.

"But I'm still here," I smiled, grabbing his hand. "We're all going to be okay."

"Okay," he smiled.

"Now can we get some medical attention here?" I winced.

"What? Oh right! Zane! Go get a first aid kit!"

A few minutes later, I was bandaged up, but still dizzy from blood loss. Laurance and Zane helped me walked back to the house. I ended up sleeping on the couch next to Garroth. He still snores!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 800 25
"I have to tell you something." We both said at the same time. "You go first." Aphmau said. "No you go." "Okay okay. Aaron asked me to be his girlf...
1.1K 87 14
This is Brøken, a Mystreet fanfic. It's the first book in the Brøken series. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ~~Backstor...
6.3K 159 10
"You want to know why all this is happening so Let me tell you but remember that I don't like any kind of rudeness and disrespect. You're here becaus...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...