Melting Hearts {Completed}

By Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... More

When I Saw Him
His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Change

151 3 6
By Evelyn_IsNotHere

Lizzie's pov

I was about to walk upstairs when the doorbell rang." I'LL GET IT!" I yelled, running back downstairs. I opened the door and saw a woman. She looked familiar." Hello. I'm here looking for aphmau. Is she here?" The woman said, interrupting my thoughts. Aph was upstairs putting Lillith to sleep." Um....what's your name?" I asked." Kiara." She replied." I'll get Aph." I said, running upstairs." Aph, someone named Kiara is here at the door and wants to see you." I said, out of breath. Aph and I walked downstairs to the door." May I help you?" Aph asked." Do you have any relation to Irene or Shad." She said. I was in shock. Does she know our parents?" How does she know our parents? Should we trust her?" I whispered to Aph." I don't know." She said quietly." Why yes. They're my parents." Aph said, a bit nervous." So it is true. You're my sister." Kiara said. Me and Aph stared at her." Aph and Lizzie, am I wrong?" She said." No, you're not wrong, so you're my sister." Me and Aph said. She nodded." Then welcome! Come on in!" Aph said with a warm, welcoming smile. She walked in and sat down on the couch." I must confess something. I have never met my- I mean our parents. And, I was wondering if I could stay here. It's fine if you won't let me I just-" I cut her off." It's fine, you can stay here. You can have my room." I said." Liz, where will you sleep?" Aph asked." I'll move next door. I'll be near by, just not always around." I said on the break of tears." Lizzie, you do that have to do that." Kiara said." But I want to. I'll let you and Aaron have fun with your daughter while I visit every now and then. Also, Kiara, would you like to live with me? I'm sure Aph and Aaron could use some " Lovey Dovey time" I winked at Aph, while she rolled her eyes and chuckled." I guess it's settled." She said." Great! Hey Kiara,  mind staying at a hotel tonight with all of your bags? We can move into my new house tomorrow." I said smiling happily." Sure! This should be fun, I have never had a roommate before!" She exclaimed." I'll go find a hotel and come back tomorrow! Bye guys! She said, walking out the door. Aph ran and hugged my, crying softly." I don't*sniff* want you to *sniff* leave! Please!" She pleaded." Aph you know I love you, but sometimes, you have to let go of the things you love." I said, softly running my fingers through her hair." How about we go and watch Attack On Titan together for the last time." I said." THIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME WE WILL EVER WATCH ANIME!!!!" She yelled. I didn't know what to do so I ran to my room, slamming the door. I jumped into my bed and sobbed I'm my pillow. Is this the right thing to do?

Thx to catloverfovelife981 for Kiara! I had so much fun writing this! Anyways, I'm tired and have bad cramps so baiiiiiiii!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
6.7K 98 27
Aphmau has been thinking about her....secret after Laurence had asked her about her past. I do not own any of the characters. They belong to Aphmau's...
2K 8 33
This is a fanfic about my favourite YouTuber Aphmau and her series Minecraft Diaries so most of the characters and relationships between them belong...
1.6K 51 19
If you watch Aphmau on you-tube you probably now her minecraft diaries series. This fan-fic is if me and a couple and her friend's get sucked in and...