I'm Pregnant With His Baby In...

By Kezzi101

All Kezia wanted was a baby,she didn't want a partner simply because of a rough break up.So when her best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
A/N
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
A/N
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 28

6.2K 393 5
By Kezzi101

I got out the car and I took small steps towards the house. Liam took my hand into his and gave me a reassuring look.
"Hey if anything goes down hill we'll just leave ok? We don't have to announce the news to my whole family just my dad" I nodded my head although his words still didn't help.
The door busted open and a tall woman appeared.
"I see your alive" Liam rolled his eyes.
"Nice to see you too Sabrina" the sarcasm was really strong in his voice even though they didn't show any hatred towards each other .
"Who's the woman ?" She asked checking out my attire.
"This is Kezia my girlfriend" her eyes widened.
"Woah Liam has a girlfriend,is the world coming to an end"Again he rolled his eyes.
"Can we come in now cuz I get a feeling that you'll keep us in the door step the whole time"
"Oh sorry my bad come on in" she stepped out of the way and let us in.
"Did you bring the rug rats"
"Yeah they should be around some–JOSH STOP PULLING YOUR SISTER'S HAIR!" She excused herself .
We walked further into the house and laughter could be heard from the backyard. I smelt Barbecue.Everywhere you turn there were little kids running around. I felt out of place in many ways. One I'm the only colored person in the house and two I was underdressed compared to them. He took me to the back yard and all eyes were on us.......well mostly me.
"Come on let's go meet my dad I know where he is" I followed him into a garden full of colorful flowers.
"I knew I'd find you here"
There was an old man in a wheel chair staring at nothing but he seemed to be enjoying himself nevertheless.
"Ah Liam my boy" Liam walked over to his father and they shared a hug that nearly brought tears to my eyes. His father's voice sounded fragile like he was ready to give up any moment.
"And who do we have here ?"his eyes met mine and I started feeling insecure.
"This is my girlfriend Kezia" I walked over to the man and held out my hand.He looked at it and then at me.
"Nonsense come and hug this old hag" I laughed as he welcomed me into a warning hug.
"It's nice to meet you sir" we pulled apart.
"Call me Logan"
"Thank God I found you alone"
"And why's that?" Liam took a long breath.
"Because I'm actually gonna be a dad"

--------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685 3 24
A human and a hybrid baby? What could go wrong? Elvira had been snatched away from her normal life and is now stranded in an unknown world with just...
126K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
24.9K 2.9K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...
303 18 15
Can you be in love with more the one person? When Jacei reconnects with an old friend from high school, she doesn't realize she's add fuel to the fi...