My High-School Crush {Nanami...

Oleh Sangwoos00ashes

AU: Imagine if Nanami wasn't a God and Tomoe wasn't her familiar. In this world everything is normal. They bo... Lebih Banyak

1.The Start Of It All
2.You're Sweeter Than I Thought
3.The Popular Hottie
4.Fights And Jealousy
5.A Possessive Cutie
6.Feelings?
7.Lovestruck Kisses
8.Save Me
9.I Need You
10.A Party To Remember
11.Romance Is In The Air
12.Your My Secret~
13.Promises and Drama
14.Our First Date
15.Who Is She?
A/N: Tagged Challenge
16.Show Me What Love Is
17.A Fight For Our Love And His Old Crush
18.Kidnapped
19.This Can't Be Happening
20.I'll Fight Until The End
21.Getting Back To Him
22.Reunion
23.A Happy Ending With The One I Truly Love~
24.After Story; Valentines Day Special<3

Prologue

2.9K 59 43
Oleh Sangwoos00ashes

Nanami's POV:

"So girls it's our first year of highschool." Kei smiles.

"Your right!" Ami giggles.

I stare off into a distance thinking. 'Hello, I'm 14 year old Nanami Momozono. Today I start my first year of highschool. I'm determined to make it a great year with all my might! And have a bit romance along the way.'

"Momo-zono, Stop zoning out on us." Ami waves a hand in front of my face.

I get back into reality "Sorry. I was thinking about something." I nervously laugh.

"Is it about a certain guy?!" Kei laughs.

"N-no!" I blush.

"But your blushing!" Ami claps her hands together.

"Shut up!" I shout embarrassed.

I run off to my highschool with Ami and Kei following behind me.

Tomoe's POV:

"Mikage Sensei! The supplies are here!" I shout in excitement.

I watch as the delivery guy brings in pots, dirt bags, and tons and tons of flowers in carriers.

"Tomoe you don't have to call me by my name, I'm your father." Mikage sighs.

"So? We are at school. I can't let people know I'm related to you or else they'll think I'm only getting good grades because of you." I frown.

'Hello, I'm 15 year old Tomoe Mikage. Today I start my first year of highschool. Hopefully it will be a great year. Ugh I just hope no one tries talking to me.' (A/N: Like in the Anime he hates people^•^)

"Tomoe, mind giving me a hand with the flowers." Mikage smiles.

"Of course Sensei." I smile back.

We both start putting stuff into the greenhouse. I notice we're a little short on flowers. 'Strange... I ordered for 15 carries to come and there's only 14...' I look back over to see Mikage has noticed as well.

"I'll go ask the delivery guy so don't worry Sensei." I start heading out the greenhouse.

"You better hurry! He won't be here for much longer!" He shouts after me.

I start running down the halls, faster and faster to get to the front courtyard.

Author's POV:
Tomoe kept running while Nanami's friends out ran her and took off into the school before her. She started to stop because her legs started to sore.

She stood there hands on her knees, gasping for breath "Dang it." She gasped.

Out of nowhere she started hearing someone shouting for her to move out the way. But the moment she looked up it was too late. Tomoe had ran into Nanami. Both of them falling to the gravel walkway.

'Oh come on. Why can't I just get to the flowers.' Tomoe mentally sighed.

"Hey watch where you're going-!" Nanami stopped her words when she saw the handsome white hair male on top of her.

"I'm sorry." Tomoe got up slightly and looked down at the beautiful brunette underneath him.

'She's cute...'

'He's cute...'

"No! I'm sorry... I should've been paying attention!" She quickly shouted.

'This always happens..' She thought to herself. 'Something bad always happens! And this time it was a cute guy, I probably made him hate me!!' She sighs.

"Well then I guess it's both our faults." He chuckles.

She first looks at him surprised but ends up laughing along with him. He gets up and offers her a hand. She takes it and he pulls her up off the gravel walkway.

Nanami brushes her uniform skirt with her hands to get any dirt out. Tomoe holds his hand out for her to shake. She takes his hand and smiles embarrassed.

They both smile at each other and then say their goodbyes. Tomoe runs off to catch up with the delivery man and Nanami runs off to catch up to her friends.

Nanami's POV:

"Wait up you guys!" I shout once I see Ami and Kei around the corner.

"What took you so long?" Kei hisses.

"Sorry I bumped into someone." I nervously laugh.

"Oooo, was it a guy?" Ami gives me a 'you go girl' face.

"I didn't say any gender." I blush.

I sigh to myself and they laugh. We all go to class before the bell rings. (A/N: In most Japanese schools they have the same teacher all day so that's what's happening hereee) Mikage Sensei's classroom.

The three of use take seats near the windows in the back. Around us is 3 empty seats.

"Stand." Mikage Sensei says once the bell rings.

Everyone in the class, including myself, stands and bows. Right after we take roll call. After that Sensei gets in front of the class to teach when one of the classroom doors slide open.

"Mikage Sensei!! Come look!" The guy from earlier walks in the room shouting.

'It's that guy! From earlier!' I blush.

"Not now, we are about to start class." Sensei sighs.

"But Sensei!" He pouts.

"No buts except yours in your seat." Sensei glares at him.

'No way he's in my classroom?!'

"Alright fine." He glares at him and takes the empty seat next to me.

~~
Time Skip To The Afternoon:
~~

As soon as class ended he ran out of class, trailing Mikage Sensei behind him. 'I was hoping to talk to him...' I sigh upset.

"Momo-zono!!" Ami runs up to me.

"What is it?" I put my books into my book bag.

"Want to come with me and Kei to the ice cream shop." She points over to Kei.

"Sorry I can't, I'm going to go walking around school to see if I can find a club I want to join." I smile.

"Well we'll catch you another time. See ya." Ami pulls Kei out the class.

I giggle to myself and slung my book bag over my shoulder. I make my way downstairs and to the shoes lockers. I change to my outside shoes and walk to the garden.

'I wonder if they have a gardening club around here...' I kneel down to look at the freshly planted flowers, blue butterflies all around. I pick a small flower up and sniff it, taking in its beautiful aroma.

"Somebody help me!" I hear Mikage Sensei shouting.

"I'm coming!" I shout, grasping the little flowers stem.

I run over to the other side of the garden to find Mikage Sensei up in a tree and a dog at the bottom barking. I sigh and shoo the dog away. It runs off and Sensei sighs in relief.

"Thank you so much." Sensei bows his head.

"No problem." I smile.

Sensei looks down to my hand to notice the little flower "Do you like flowers?"He asks.

"Oh yes." I hold the little flower up "I think they're really beautiful..." I look up at it and giggle slightly.

"Well then as payment of saving me from that dog you may take over the gardening club." Sensei smiles.

"Huh?" I blink and look at him.

"I don't really have time to do the club, so I'm handing it over to you because I think you would make such a wonderful leader." Sensei claps his hand together.

"But-..." He cuts me off by sighing loudly "Tomoe might get mad at me but still." He mummers.

'Is Tomoe the name of a girl in the club? I wonder if she's nice...'

"Well anyways goodbye." Sensei quickly waves to her goodbye and runs out the garden "I bet you'll be a great leader!" He shouts as he leaves.

I hold my hand out and open my mouth to say something back but nothing comes out. 'Oh great...'

~Stay tune~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all for reading the prologue!! This is not my first Nanami X Tomoe book, I have another one which is called Love Me, For Me (Nanami X Tomoe Fan-Fic)

So I hope you enjoyed this book and if u did make sure to comment and vote for the chapter. More to come so stay tune!!

~Gaby

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

205K 7.4K 79
Tomoe and Nanami have been friends for years, They have shared their lives with each other, never doubting one another. What happens when their relat...
11.7K 447 22
Nanami Momozono is THE troublemaker of the west. A.K.A Neira, but even in her region stories are being told about the powerful duo Akura-oh and Tomoe...
124 8 10
𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙚 - a nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone who is distant, or something that has been loved and then lost; "the lo...
713 37 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...