The Contract Marriage (Comple...

By ShaanaG

#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th febru... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Ryouma's P.O.V
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
about nxt update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
The next book
FAQs

Chapter 37

39.7K 1.7K 54
By ShaanaG

I did challenge him out of anger but there's no way I have a chance against them. I mean they are the best team. Sara the great architect, Rihito and last but not the least my husband himself. How will i win against them? 😭

Stupid me i should have kept quite, he provoked me and I gave in. Now after I lose he'll make sure to taunt me my entire life. No way, this can't be happening i'm not giving up yet! if I lose I'll lose with dignity, I'll at least minimize the huge gap between our works. I sigh again. I sighed for the 100th time with a mug of coffee in my hands in the cafeteria.

"Nice one sister. I knew you're the only one who can stand up to him." Rihito came and ruffled my hair.

"And i'm regretting it right now. I'm so stupid there's no way I'll win against your team." I pouted.

"I didn't know my sister was this weak, you're giving up without a fight? Who are you? Where's the fire princess who gives a tough time to my demon bestfriend? This is so not the demon queen i saw in the conference room."

"Demon queen is going to be defeated badly by the demon king." I shook my head. "But you're right, I'll not accept defeat before i give him a real tough fight. After all i have a reputation to keep." I said determined. 😏

"That's the spirit. Fighting!" He encouraged me making a fist.

"But you betrayed me, you're on his team so i won't go easy on you either." I turned to other side and pouted with my arms crossed. 🙅

"Haha, of course. But i didn't know I'll have to compete against you. I would have joined your team if i knew this would've happened. I swear!" He touched his neck swearing.

"But we'll still cheer for you." Sara smiled at me from the cafeteria's entrance.

"And someone joined his team too. Cheaters!" I cringed my nose and turned my face the other way. 😒

"Come on Teresa, don't be this way please." She made a puppy dog eyes.

"Just kidding." I smiled back at them.

Just then entered my husband. I immediately turned my face to other side.

"Hiding your face so soon? Well good, after you lose you'll be too embarrassed to show your face. It's good to practice." He taunted me.

This guy seriously knows how to get on my nerves.

"No thank you. Maybe you should practice to hide your face because after i win you'll be the one to hide your face and run." i retorted.

"Only in your dreams."

"What's with your overconfidence?"

"It's called believing in your self. It's better than having no confidence at all." he smirked.

I got quiet. I haven't said sorry to him yet and we've gotten into another argument now.

"What's wrong chatter box? Cat got your tongue?" he mocked me.

"Why are you here?" i glared at him.

"It's my office, I'll be wherever i want. And you're sitting here quite comfortably, don't you have to prepare for the presentation? And i don't see your team, do you even have one? Or are you already planning to lose?"

"Why not worry for yourself? I've still got a week to prepare."

"Actually at this rate you don't have to plan to lose at all. I can already see my victory, and you know my dear wifey I never lose."

"And you know husband, there's always a first time for everything?"

"We'll see."

"Of course." We both glared at each other.

"Time please we're here too. Don't ignore us." Rihito waved his hands between our face.

"Let's go guys we don't have time to waste on a loser." He kept his hand on Rihito's shoulder.

"You're being mean, stupid husband." I glared at him.

"You should have thought before challenging me."

"None of this would have happened if you did ask me before throwing the bomb at me in the conference room. But no the great arrogant egoist Ryouma will not discuss with me, not even once so that I be shocked and dumbfounded in front of entire board members. And later you can laugh at me, like you're doing right now. I should be the one to get angry but no you're the one who's ignoring me and of course you won't say sorry today either, but now be prepared monkey because I'll not be a laughing stock again and you'll taste the dirt." I pointed my index finger at him, which he twisted. Ouch!

"Really? We'll see who'll be a laughing stock and who tastes the dirt. Let's go guys, loser needs to rest." He messed my hair with his hands.

"You're being mean, Ryouma. And you don't decide what we do." Sara narrowed her eyes.

"Fine. But be sure to be at my cabin within 5 minutes, you know I hate to waste time." He glared at me and walked away.

"Sorry Teresa, we got to go. But best of luck." Sara smiled and hugged me.

I nodded.

"Hurry up and get your team ready, kay? And we're on his team doesn't mean we can't help you, if you got any confusion come to us." Rihito winked and ruffled my messed up hair, messing it further.

I nodded blowing my hair off my face.

"Now where and how do I get my team?" I sat back placing my chin between my palms with my elbows on the table.

Oh yes. I smiled to myself. I know who'll be my team members.

"Hey bff, meet me at my office." I texted Rina.

Now next is.. I called Sam.

"Yes." He answered.

"Hi, where are you?"

"I just returned to country. On my way to the office." He replied.

"Wow great, how was the trip?"

"Great."

"Umm, by the way do you have any more work or business trip this week?" I clarified with my fingers crossed.

"No, in fact I've got a week off from work. why?"

"Actually i have a favor to ask. Can you help me out?" i plead.

"Sure anything for you. And i haven't thanked you properly for patching me up with my brother." He replied.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "Okay then meet me in the office. Bye bye."

He was out of the country? Hmm that's why he wasn't in my husband's team. What a timing Sam! Yay! Lucky me! I jumped with joy. Now I have my team too. That too the best team, if you have Sara then I have Rina, and if you have Rihito then i have Sam, now let's see husband if I can't win its okay but I'll make sure you'll not have an easy victory either. I crossed my arms and smirked.
😏

Rina and Sam sat on the chair opposite me and i narrated the entire thing to them.

"Of course bff, you can count me in. I'll always help you against your husband." She winked.

"Well of course, I'll be glad to be part of this." Sam smiled.

"Oh thank you guys. I love you so much." I hugged them happily.

"Wow! Looks like you've got yourself a team huh?" Rihito entered with Sara.

"Yes and you're going down." Rina gave him a challenging look.

"I missed you too sweetheart." He winked at her.

"You've got hearing problems now, what's going to happen to you in old age?" She clicked her tongue teasing him.

"I may let you take care of me." He winked.

"Really? Such a good timing, my hands were itching and now i spotted a punching bag." She smiled sarcastically.

"Oh no no your punches are scary. I'm scared." He acted to cringe with fear and then stick his tongue out.

"You should be because you and your bestfriend are going to lose terribly." Rina glared at him.

"Ooo I love challenges. Best of luck." Rihito patted her head.

"Don't you dare touch me." She slapped his hands away. "Next time I'll tear your limbs apart."

"Meany, and i thought we're friends." Rihito pouted and poked her arm.

"Friends? With you? My luck isn't that bad." She dusted where he touched with a disgusted face.

"Guys, cut it out. Is it necessary to fight every time you see each other?" I interrupted them.

"Who said we're fighting? It's our way of greeting isn't it, my feisty princess?" He smiled at her.
Rina just rolled her eyes.

I then noticed my husband talking to a girl in his cabin.
Hmm, I've seen her somewhere? I looked at her again trying to remember.

"Hey guys, who is she?" I pointed to their direction.

"Is she new? I've never seen her before." Sam shaked his head.

"Me niether." Sara shrugged.

"Oh that girl? She's his new secretary." Rihito replied casually.

"What?" I looked at Rihito then back at the girl. That guy! He fired me and even got a new secretary 😡
But I've seen that girl somewhere but where?

***********************************
A new girl? Is it now Teresa's turn to get jealous? 😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.3K 41
There are things you need to know about Ally aka Allison Hart : 1) She's a hotshot lawyer with a hundred percent win record. 2) She must get marrie...
253K 8.1K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
1.3M 55.1K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
1.2M 38.1K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...