LadyNoir/Adrienette one shots

By Marie_cos

One shots based of our two favourite ships LadyNoir and Adrinette I do take requests. Some chapters may con... More

A night to remember (Ladynoir)
The gift (Adrienette)
New Years Eve (Adrienette)
New Years Eve (LadyNoir)
The real LadyBug (LadyNoir)
Finding out (Adrienette)
Dark Cupid (how I think it should have ended)
Pain (LadyNoir)
Masquerade ball part 1 (LadyNoir)
Masquerade ball part 2 (LadyNoir)
Fireflies (Adrienette)
Caught (Adrienette/LadyNoir)
Loving an Akuma (LadyNoir)
Bakery love (Adrienette)
I got tagged
Loving an Akuma part two (LadyNoir)
OMG!!! Help.
Enemys (LadyNoir)
Chat Who? (Adrienette/ LadyNoir)
Movies (Adrienette)
The Inner Being (LadyNoir)
Hogwarts AU (Adrienette)
Hogwarts AU part two (Adrienette)
I am so dead right now
What now? (LadyNoir/Adrienette)
'I almost lost you' (LadyNoir)
Sorry
Why? (Adrienette)
Not much
I love you (LadyNoir)
Adrienette
Worthless (LadyNoir)
How much do you love me (LadyNoir)
The truth (LadyNoir)
Soulmate AU (Adrienette)
Truth or Dare (Adrientte/LadyNoir)
I think i just die
Jar of Heart (Adrientte)
Wait What?
Cats and cucumbers (LadyNoir)
Will I ever see you again (Adrienette)
A non normal patrol (Ladynoir)
Misletoe (Adrienette)
Don't ever do that again (LadyNoir)
Reverse life (Adrienette)
Gone (Adrientte/LadyNoir)
Best friend (Adrienette)
A lovely Snowball fight (Adrienette/DJWifi)
You belong with me (Adrienette)
Seriously Chat! (LadyNoir)
Dear Marinette (Adrientte)
Gotta go my own way. (Adrienette)
Girl on fire (LadyNoir)
GRAAAAAA
If you wil Marry me? (Adrienette)
Cursed soul (Adrienette)
Meowry Me (LadyNoir)
My Guardian angel (Adrienette)
Hopeful (Adrienette)
Halloween Special (LadyNoir/Adrienette)
Covers
Guadien Angel part 2 (Adrienette)
Butterflys (LadyNoir)
This is what you did (Adrienette)
WINNER
Ummm (Adrienette)
Suprise kiss (LadyNoir/Adrienette)
It wasnt you (LadyNoir)
MUST READ TO BELIEVE
First kiss (Adrienette)
Christmas Special (LadyNoir)
Christmas Special (Adrienette)
New Year Special (post reveal)
Future life (Adrienette)
Author's Note
OTP Challenge
OTP 1: sick day
OTP 2: Piercing?
OTP 3: Dad is Hawkmoth
A/N
Another AN

Special 50 Chapter The class in Wonderland (Adrienette)

4.9K 100 61
By Marie_cos

At first all of Marinette's class were in there class room before there was a flash of light and they were all teleported somewhere.

"What on earth just happened" Marinette said pulling herself up as she looked around the forest that she was in filed with what looked like plants from a children's book and... Wait was that a tail. "Marinette" a voice said from above. "Chat wher..." Marinette said turning around to see Chat Noir hanging from a tree in a purple and pink costume, but then stopes because her wasn't wearing a mask. "A-Adrien your Chat" Marinette gasped jumping back tripping over a tree root "Why do I have to be the Cheshire Cat?" Adrien groaned pulling himself out of the tree to stand next to Marinette.

"Wait we're in Alice in Wonderland." Marinette asked looking around before noticing her outfit. She was wearing a blue dress with a white apron over lapping it with blue heels. "It would seem so" Adrien said as he started floating up a bit. "Do you think it could be an Akuma" Marinette asked pulling herself to her feet and continue to look around "I hope not, because I don't know where M'lady is" Adrien said looking at Marinette. Well I'm right here Kitty" Marinette said using her nickname for Chat. "Wait your Ladybug" Adrien gasped "yep, now we better find the rest of the class and get out of here" Marinette said smiling as she walked away leaving a stunned Adrien. "Wait Marinette" Adrien cried snapping back into reality at burring after Marinette.

They continue to walk, well Adrien was floating when Marinette stopped dead. "Marinette what is it." Adrien asked. "Where's our kwami" Marinette said as Adrien just noticed that their kwami weren't with them. Suddenly they heard a pair of footstep and being to protective cat her was Adrien stood in front of Marinette his tails flicking to the side

"Adrien, Marinette is that you" A voice called out from behind them. The duo turned around to the side to see Alya and Nino hurrying up to them cause Adrien to relax at it was just their friends. "Thank goodness we found you" Alya said hugging Marinette who was apparently dress up in a white rabbit costume while Nino was dress up in a weird blue costume which looked like a caterpillar.

"I guess you could say this is getting curious-er and curious-er" Marinette giggle eyeing her friends looks as Adrien snorted with laughter.

"Where's the rest of the class" Nino asked. "I'm not sure" Marinette said rubbing the back of her neck. "At least we're back together" Alya said.

"And we know where we are" Adrien added. "Can anyone here that" Nino suddenly asked. "What" Alya questioned looking at him. "Listen" Marinette said quieting them. They all stood still and heard the faint sound of music. "Wouldn't that be the Mad Hatters tea party" Adrien asked. "Yes come on" Alya said grabbing Marinette's arm and pulling her toward the sound.

********

The four finally managed pulled back the last branch to step into the clearing which helped a huge floating table topped with Cakes along with three figures. "Nathaniel, who's with you" Marinette asked as she approached the tomato who was obviously the Mad Hatter at the end of the table. "Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien. Thanks goodness your here" A voice said. They looked up to see Rose and Juleka sitting next to Nathaniel. Rose was the Dormouse while Juleka was the March Hare.

"Where are the others" Rose asked as Marinette climbed up a nearby tree to reach the table. "I don't know" Marinette said somehow managed to get the table to the ground so the rest could come and sit. "So we still need to find Ivan, Mylene, Kim, Alix, Max, Chloe and Sabrina" Alya said sitting next to Juleka. "Yeah. They're probably at either the Red or the White Castle" Nino said. "Who would what to bet Chloe is the Red Queen" Adrien said. "Yeah it would be, If you touch my bracelet then off with your head" Nino said doing a perfect imitation of her causing then to laugh. "In any case we should fine out where to go. I personally don't want to go to the Red Castle and see Chloe" Alya said.

Marinette smile before pushing herself of her chair and began climbing the the tree she had climbed earlier. They all looked at her in confusion before Adrien follow her up sweeping her in his arms and carry her to the top, discovering a breathtaking view of Wonderland.

"Whoa that's a purrfect view M'lady" Adrien said keeping his arm firmly around Marinette waist. "I had been hoping you weren't going to say any puns Kitty" Marinette groaned face-palming. "I know you can't get enough of my purrrfectly clawsome puns" Adrien said leaning in causing Marinette to flush red. "Shut up Kitty let's just get going" Marinette said pointing to the White Castle. "I kinda want to stay up here" Adrien groaned. "Come on, bring us down with you new-found flight. I kinda thought Ladybugs were the ones who flys" Marinette giggled.

"Yeah but I'm the Cheshire Cat and last I recollected you couldn't fly" Adrien said winking at her before bringing her down. "Ha ha very funny" Marinette said pulling herself from his grip before commando rolling onto the ground. Getting up and dusted of a dress, she motioned for her classmates to follow her as Adrien stared at her in amazement before a whistle jolted him back" Hurry up Adrien, you can't hang around all day"

He quickly zoomed over next to Marinette landing with at thud. "Some days I love it when you do that M'lady" He whispered carful as so the others didn't hear. She just gave him a grin. "Say's the cat who flirts every day trying to get the bug to like him when she already does" Marinette said flicking his nose as he froze in shock before catching up with a bewildered expression. "Your mean. Dropping that on me" He pouted before looking at her and saying in a serious tone. "Who do you like though. Adrien or Chat"

Marinette glanced at him, noting the change in his voice. "Well Adrien is kind and caring while Chat is outgoing and flirtiest" Marinette said as she continued to walk down the path. "So I'd have to say both. What about me" Marinette said. "Both. I was having trouble choosing between my Princess and M'lady myself" Adrien said going into a daze.

Marinette giggle as she watch Adrien walk/float forward in a dazed stated. She even had to pull his arms to stop him from running into at tree. She could hear Alya and Nino running to catch up with them along with Nathaniel, Rose and Juleka, probably because they had reached the White Castle.

And... Was that Alix. In a white gown?

"This'll be fun" Marinette muttered to her before running over. "Alix" the tomboy turned around to see the others as she looked incredible frustrated.

"Hey Mari. Why can't I get this stupid thing off. And what on earth are Mylene and Ivan wearing" Alix growled lifting the skirt of the dress in disgust. When she looked over at Marinette again, she rolled her eyes as Marinette gushed over the dress. "That dress is so beautiful I so have to make that..." she cut herself off at Alix unamused expressed. "Sorry it's just so cool" Marinette said before straightening up and clearing her throat. "We're apparently in the world of Wonderland. You know Alice and Wonderland"

She nodded following along easily. "Yeah and apparently you Alice and that's why we're all dressed like this"

Marinette nodded and continued. "We think it's an Akuma or something, but we need to find everyone else. If Ivan and Mylene are here too, then we just need to find Chloe, Sabrina, Kim and Max. They'll probably be at the Red Castle"

Alix snorted. "Would make sense Chloe is the Red Queen and the others would probably be those creepy card knight" Marinette laughed, nodding. "Yeah that guy knight is really creepy in the movie especially when hits on Alice" both of them shudder at the thought and burst out laughing.

Ivan and Mylene soon both popped out dress as Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It was weird as Tweedledee and Tweedledum were twins, and yet Ivan and Mylene were dating making it more adroable to Marinette. "Ah! Matching outfits. That the cutest and the most couple-y thing ever!" she squealed bounding over to the two. Marinette had now noticed the awkwardness between the two and the rest of the class, so she cut though the tension like it was butter and put a whole new twist on it. Marinette rubbed the back of her neck as Mylene shot her a grateful glance before giggling.

"Yeah. I guess matching outfits are really couple-y and cute" Mylene said glance up at Ivan, who warmly took her hand. The affection towards each other was practically radiation off the two. Marinette was sucker for love-y dovey stuff and cooed softly at this. Alya sniggered at the sight. "Marinette can be such a romanticist some times. It's adorable and annoying" Adrien smirked at this. "A romanticist, huh" He grinned as he started forming a completely cheese date for his M'lady when that go back to Paris.

A cheesy and romantic candle light picnic atop the Effiel Tower with a bunch of red roses and a music to dance the night away with passionate kiss at the end.

Marinette snapped him out of his daze as they began heading toward the Red Castle to find Chloe, Sabrina, Kim and Max. As well to find out how to get out of Wonderland. On again Marinette led the way with Adrien who was walking/floating beside her, the two talking and laughing and flirting a bit. Okay a lot. Alya and Nino who were confused with what was happening in front decide not to introduce seeing as they finally seemed to be getting along wit out any pushes. It was making what had happened between them in the forest before they had found them at the start of their adventures.

Alya suddenly squealed quietly when Adrien took Marinette's hand with is own. Alya was so going to be interrogating her best friend when they got out of here about what was going on between them. Nino however had stopped paying attention to the couple in front and now to the radiant girl next to him. The way her eyes sparkled in the sunlight and how she was so outgoing to get something on her blog even if she put herself in danger. He also lover how she was fierce, confidence, loyal and protective when she stands up for herself and Marinette when Chloe annoying them. He wanted Alya to look at him the way Marinette does with Adrien.

Marinette glanced back to see Nink talking to Alya a serious and nervous expression on his face. Alya gasped S blush before smile and kissing his cheek while she looped his hand with hers. It was now Marinette's turn to squeal quietly gaining Adrien attention. She quickly faced forward so they didn't see her looking. "Don't look now, but I think Alya and Nino just got together" she said in a hushed tones casing Adrien to whip his head around to look at the two. "I told you not to look dork" Marinette said pulling on his hand and laughed as he turned back with a groan. "But M'lady. That my OTP right there" He whined as four figure came running towards them.

"GUYS THERE'S A CRAZY BEAST IN THE CASTLE. I would have taken it, but it almost at Max"

Three guess and a hint who said that

"SABRINA YOU GOT MUD ON MY SHOES!'

Chloe

"This is completely illogical"

"Akumas never are Max" Marinette said. She had had enough of their bickering. "Now all of you be quiet, if we want to get out of here we have to finish the story right" Marinette asked.

"Y-Yes, but we don't know because we never finish the book because of Chloe" Max said point out "so Ms Bustier is Akumatised victim. But how to wee get out of here" Alya said as Marinette whispered somethings "What was that Marinette" Nino asked. "It has to die.... I'll be right back" Marinette said before turning and running back to the White Castle. "Anyone understand that" Rose asked. "Nope. But I better go after her" Adrien said before whizzing off after her.

Alya watched them for a moment before she broke the silences "Anyone want to bet those two are Ladybug and Chat Noir?" A murmur when though them all, most agreeing except Chloe. "How can Martrash be Ladybug. Ladybug cool and amazing and"

"She has the exact same pigtails eyes and features like Marinette. Has anyone seen Marinette and Ladybug at the same time" Nino interrupted. "Yes. That time when Alix was Akuma-"

"There were two Ladybug that time. And Alix could time travel. One of those Ladybug could have been from the future" Alya pointed out, cutting Chloe off again. She was about to continue ranting when Sabrina quietly piped up from next to her. "They have a point Chloe. Also Marinette and Ladybug both dislike you"

********

"Where is it" Marinette groaned as she searched the castle looking for. Set of Armour and a sword from the movie. Adrien was helping, but was more or less bugging her, trying to get her to kiss him in front of Chloe. "Come on M'lady, you know it will annoy Chloe" he said as Marinette spotted the armour in a corner. She couldn't help but admire the design on the chest-plate, but she knew she had a job to do. "Adrien can you help me get this on" Marinette asked as she striped to her tights and a tight shirt. "U-Uh, y-yeah, right" Adrien stutter blushing red as he help Marinette manoeuvre the armour around her body and tightening it in spots.

She shivered slightly as she felt his warm breath on the back of her neck before her gently press his lips to her skin lists to her suck in a breath. "Adrien" She murmured subconsciously leaning into him. "We have a job to do" Sighing he nodded as pulled away. She moved to grab the shining vorpal sword. "Let's go kitty cat"

When they reached to group again, everyone what staring at Marinette who responded with a shrug. "I don't want to get mauled in half by a monster when I kill it" She said swinging the sword around before making her way to the castle, the other following her a bit.

"Oh merde" She swore as she threw open the door revealed the beast. It was  at least the size of a bus or bigger, with huge wings and four sets of sharp claws not including its feet. It's spine had spiked jutting from it, bac hunched and tail long and hooked. It's head was that like a Chinese dragon, long and tendrils of....hair or flesh or somethings trailing from around its head and from above its mouth, which was wide open showing many sharp teeth that could tear the flesh right of your bone. It shot a vigorous snarl directly at her

Swallowing her fear. Who would be afraid of it, she let out a battle cried and ran straight at it surprising her classmates who never knew this side of Marinettex except for Adrien.

As Marinette swung her sword around trying to find out how to kill it. How on earth an I going to kill it she thought is frustrating as she dogged the swing claw just nicking her on the arm casing he to give a shape cry of pain. Marinette them realised what she had to do so with her newfound determination, Marinette ran up a slope drawing the Jabbereocky below her. The swing of her sword were filled with much more intent to hit the target. Just like Chat's staff, and if he can do it, I certainly can.

Adrien felt his heart speed up as she watched Marinette. Up until now Marinette had been more focusing on defence rather than attack, but now it looked like she was aiming for a kill. Marinette was to sweet and caring. This was wrong. "Is she going to" Alya said next to him. "It looks like. She doesn't have a choice it's how the story goes " Max said.

Marinette steadied herself above the beast, once again dogging a claw that swiped at her. Sweat dropped down her face she barely noticed how many bruises she getting and a few cuts on her face. Her hair was now out free from her piggytails and blood slowly leaked out from the cut on her arm. She glanced toward her classmates, and noted their expressions. Some of awe, some of fear, some of worry and some of desperation. She would get them out of her if it was the last thing to do.

Looking down, she watched the Jabbereocky as it started to climb the ledge she was standing one. Taking a deep breath she gripped the sword with both hands.......

......and jumped straight off the ledge, sword above her head swinging down.

Time seemed to slow. All Adrien could see was her hair flying, feet off the ground, she sword slowly crashing down in front of her. It was sure to slice of monster's head straight of. Hemis heart thumping wildly as he watch and hope she was okay.

The sword clatter to the ground first

The Marinette rolled onto the dirt

The monsters head thumped down beside her.

Adrien ran toward her in front of the rest of the class as Marinette pulled herself up to her knees laughing. "I'm alive. I actually did it. I'm alive" Main giggled as she hosted herself up and stumbled into Adrien arms. "I thought I had lost lose you so don't do that again" Adrien said as the class ran up to congratulate her before a flash of light blinded the all....

They soon appear back in their normal clothes in they classroom Ms Bustier cluching her head. "We better get out of here before she wakes up. I don't want to redo that" Marinette said getting up and running out of the class to transform an purifier the Akuma.

*********

Later that night Marinette was wrapping up the cut on her arm when a knock on the trap door sound. Marinette opened it letting Chat in as her detranform and immediately hugged her. Don't scare me like that again" He mumbled into her hair. Marinette softened and hugged him back. "No promise. This job is dangerous, you should know that. No I need to attend to my cuts and bruises.

He immediately pulled away griping her arms and inspected her from head to toe "why didn't you tell my you were injured? Do you need help? Did I hurt you? Oh god if I did..."he let out a startled yelp as Marinette cut him of by pressing his lips onto hers. He stared in shock before kissing back easing his hands down to wrap around her waist as hers rested in his hair. It was short, passionate and innocent, but when they pulled away they were both panting for air. "It'll be fine Adrien. Tikki said I have no broken bones just a few cuts and bruises here and there" She said as they rested their foreheads together. Adrien sighted and gently kissed her nose. "Okay. I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too kitty" She said before giving him another sweet kiss.

Hey everyone.

Holy Moly that took ages. Well here was the special 50 Chapter I hope you liked it. Till then

LadyNoir out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 4.7K 23
Miraculous One-shots, some of them have smut and some do not. This includes most miraculous ships; - Adrienette - Ladynoir - Ladrien - Marichat Feel...
160K 5.4K 23
A collection of Miraculous Ladybug one-shots. ~ Cover Art Credit [Punziella on Tumblr] ~ Enjoy!
11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
37.7K 728 18
This is a miraculous One Shots stories where you can find five ships (Adrienette, Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Lukanette) Note: i'm planning for a...