Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

495 1 2
By winterclifford

Alesana's POV -

I was rudely awoken by the phone ringing. Our wake up call to get to the airport. He picked up the phone and hung it up again. He looked over to me and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning," I said.

He smiled and I said, "Wow."

"What?"

"I feel so great right now."

"As do I," he said.

He gave me a peck on the lips and said, "We'd better get ready."

I nodded and he got up. He got his clothes out and started getting dressed. I sat up and covered myself with the comforter. I remembered every detail from last night.. and it wasn't helping me focus on waking up with CC changing right in front of me.

I said, "Hey love, can you hand me my suitcase?"

"Sure," he said. He grabbed my suitcase and set it right in front of me. I opened it and looked through it. I pulled out some panties, a bra, lace tights, and my long, kinda baggy, off the shoulder Guns'N'Roses shirt. I changed into the panties and bra and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair up into a ponytail, and went back out.

He was in his usual, a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt, and his BVB sweatshirt. He was getting his Converse on and talking on the phone with someone.

I got on my clothes then my black Converse and grabbed my purse, put the stuff we put in the bathroom into my suitcase, zipped it up, and cleaned up some in the room, like the pillows on the floor, the sheets somehow falling off of the bed, and a crooked lamp shade thing.

He laughed and said, "We made quite a mess last night."

I nodded and laughed. He said, "Ready?"

I nodded again and we took our stuff out of the room. We went to the elevators and got in. I said, "What time is it anyways?"

"Six AM."

"Holy.. that's early."

He nodded and yawned. "But it's about the time Carolyn goes to sleep back home."

"I wonder how she is..."

"I talked to Andy."

"You did?"

He nodded.

"And..?" I asked.

"Well, Carolyn's going to have to use an inhaler for awhile."

"Sh*t," I muttered.

"The doctor left us some notes to follow by for when we get home. It's alright, love. It's not your fault."

"But it is, Chris. I had asthma as a little kid. I had it until I was 8."

"Well she won't have it forever then. It's all okay," he said.

"I guess you're right," I said.

He smiled and kissed my head. The elevator hit the lobby, Chris checked out, paid the fee, and we went out and got a cab to the airport. We got into the cab and started driving over there.

I sighed.

CC wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said, "What?"

"I had such an amazing time. Being here with you. It went by too fast  and now it's over."

"We'll be back again soon. But with Carolyn so she can see everything and hopefully little me."

"A little you would be the best thing ever," I said.

He laughed, "Like a mini-me."

I laughed and he said, "Smile, love."

"What?"

Then I realized he took out his phone and he was making his weird but cute face, sticking his tongue out and his eyes squinted. I made a fish face at the camera and he snapped it. I said, "That's adorkable. Send it to me."

"Anything for you, my love."

"Haa."

"Well last night you seduced your all too willing husband so it's the least I can do."

"The way you worded that just made it sound sexy. And by the way, I did not."

He winked and chuckled. I got the picture to my phone and put it through instagram with the caption "Goodbye Paris! I love it here, but it's time for us weirdos to go see our baby girl. :)"

He said, "There's a video of you drunk-singing a Never Shout Never song to me after a show."

"Who uploaded it?"

"Um. Jake," he said.

"Remind me to hit him in the no-no's when we get back."

"But it's so cute. You have a beautiful voice."

I blushed. He kissed my cheek and said, "It's true. And your heart beat is a wonderful melody. It's almost like a lullaby sometimes. And your smile is like a medicine. When I'm  sick, sad, or in pain, your smile seems to make me feel better. Your laugh makes a gloomy day feel all bright and sunny."

I felt my cheeks get hot and red. He smiled. I grinned and said, "I love you. So f*cking much."

"I love you more," he said.

Then it got silent again so I tweeted: The way @ccbvb makes me smile.. Gah I love him so much. He means the world to me and I don't know where I'd be without him.

Then: It sucks passing down some bad hereditary trait to your daughter. It's not long-term but it's still my fault... :-/

CC looked at his phone then looked at me and said, "It's not your fault."

"It is," I said.

He frowned and sat back in the seat, tweeting. I did the same and replied to a fan asking what's wrong: She's had trouble breathing so Andy took her to the hospital and we found out she has asthma. :(

The guy  pulled up to the airport terminal and dropped us off. CC paid him, we got our bags, and we went inside to the counter to give the baggage to them and get our plane tickets. We had to wait in a little bit of a line, so we took random pictures of ourselves waiting. We finally got up to the counter, did what we're supposed to do, got our tickets, and waited in the security line.

He turned to me and said, "Are you excited to see Carolyn?"

I nodded. He said, "Andy said she's starting to look like you some more."

"Really?" I asked.

CC nodded and smiled. "She'll be one beautiful girl."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We slowly moved up in line and finally hit the security checkpoint, showing the guy our passports and tickets. We went through the gates and found a spot to put our shoes back on. We started walking again over to the stores to get something to eat and drink. He got some energy drinks and waters and candy to share.

I got something for us to share for breakfast and we waited outside the gate for the twenty minutes we had to wait, eating our breakfast. Then we were called to get on our plane. We got on and waited again. I took a picture of the view from our plane and tweeted it: Goodbye Paris. Off to JFK airport! Got my love, candy, and energy drinks. This will be a long flight. ;)

The plane seating was weird. Two, aisle, three, aisle, then two. We got the two seats, me on the window seat once again. Then we took off and had our long 10 hour flight to New York, full of sleeping, eating, drinking, talking, cuddling, and more sleeping. We landed in JFK at 7AM and I felt this whole time change thing was trippy.

We got off the plane, stretched, ate again, and used the bathroom. We waited again for the gates to open and wasted time taking pictures again. We didn't run out of things to do in each picture. Every picture was funny or cute. I took way too many photos of CC, but oh well.

He said, "Let me show you something I took on the plane."

He took out his phone and showed me a picture of me sleeping on the plane. I was curled up on the seat, barely smiling. He said, "That's beautiful right there."

I chuckled. Then we were called onto the plane. I called Andy once we were on the plane. I said, "We'll probably land at 9:30. So we'll see you when we get there."

"Alright," he said, his voice sounding very tired, "Carolyn is still asleep but she'll be up in a few."

"Okay. See you when we get there," I said.

"Can't wait," he said, a smile in his voice.

We hung up and the plane took off. This time, our flight consisted of games, movies, cuddles, and talking. We landed about the time I told Andy. 9:30. I told CC, "I'm so excited."

"Me too," he said. He kissed me, his hand on my waist. We walked off of the plane, CC took a very long pee, then we walked out to the baggage claim. People were in front of me, so I couldn't see well. CC held my hand and then I saw a tall guy with long black hair and a beautiful little girl on his shoulders, almost asleep.

Then we saw October behind Andy. Then we looked up and saw Carolyn's face light up. She grinned and started yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!" Andy put her down and Carolyn ran straight to us. CC picked her up and we hugged her tight. Carolyn started telling us about everything she did then I took her into my arms as CC got the luggage with Andy. I hugged October tight and said, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

"How was Carolyn?"

"She's a sweetheart. As always. We had so much fun. Except for the early mornings and some late nights."

"Well that's a baby for you."

She smirked. Then she said,"So.. did you do it with him?"

I nodded. She grinned. "I told you he would."

"I thought he wouldn't want a child but thankfully he does. Now to wait and see if I do get pregnant."

She nodded and said, "I have a feeling you will."

I raised my eyebrow and looked back to Carolyn. I heard her breathing which sounded like gasping. I looked to Andy and said, "Is-"

"She hasn't had it for awhile," he said. He took her from my arms and October handed Andy the inhaler. I felt like I was going to tear up but CC rubbed my shoulder. Carolyn covered her mouth and shook her head no.

Andy said to her, "If we do this now, we can go home and show mommy and daddy what Uncle Andy and Aunty October got you."

Carolyn slowly moved her hands and Andy pressed the inhaler into her mouth. Andy handed Carolyn to CC and CC started talking with Carolyn and playing paddacake with her. We walked out to Andy's car and got in. We drove back to the house, a bunch of talking going on in the car and whatnot.

Then we drove up to the house. And for the first time in awhile, I felt like I was actually home and it's where I wanna be forever. I looked around and said, "Why are there so many cars?"

"The neighbors have a little girl's birthday party today."

"Oh. Okay."

We got our bags out, CC and I held Carolyn's hands, and we walked inside. And the guys and girls jumped out at once saying, "Welcome home!"

It felt amazing to walk into our home after two weeks and see those you wanted to see. Ash, Rosie, Jake, Crystal, Jinxx, and Sammi. Andy and October walked past us, putting our bags down the hall in our room.

We got so many hugs coming in and all of a sudden, the talking and the story sharing kicked it up a notch. The guys were in the kitchen, talking about their guy stuff, and us girls were in our bedroom, talking about the events of the trip while I unpacked and put things away for us.

Rosie said, "You're going to have some crazy jet lag over the next few days."

"I know," I smirked.

"But hey, what happened in Paris?" She asked.

"Well.. uh, I got a new tattoo."

"What?" The girls said at once. I pulled down my shirt and bra in the back to show by shoulder.

"I love it," Rosie said.

"It's so pretty," Crystal said.

"I'm jealous," Sammi said.

October chuckled at that comment and she said, "What else happened?"

"We uh, did it a few times."

"A few times?" Sammi asked.

"Yeah."

"So how did it feel? You know, since it was your honeymoon in Paris," Crystal said.

"It actually felt amazing. I love it in Paris," I said.

We talked for awhile and went back out to the kitchen. CC and I were feeling the jet lag already and it was making us tired. Everyone left, Andy showed us how to work the inhaler and when to give it to Carolyn and stuff like that, Carolyn went to bed at about 8, and CC and I quickly changed into our pajamas and went straight to bed.

_______

"Alesana, wake up," CC whispered in my ear, his arm around my waist.

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. "What?" I asked.

"It's noon."

"What?" I said, now fully awake. I sat up and said, "I slept this late?"

"Yeah. We're going to lunch in a half hour or so, so if I were you, I'd start getting ready," he said.

"Alright. Thank you for waking me up."

"No problem. Good afternoon, my love," he said. He kissed me and said, "I'll be in the living room with them."

"Alright." I got out of bed and walked to the closet and pulled out my blue jeans and a cropped Motley Crue off the shoulder t-shirt. I changed into them and got my black ankle boots. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on eyeliner, and grabbed my purse. I walked down the hall to the living room.

When I came out, Andy said, "Look who's up!"

"Sleepyhead," October said. I chuckled and Carolyn ran to me. She reached up to me and I picked her up, holding her tight to me. Andy said, "Are we ready?"

"Yep," we all said. CC stuck out his tongue and nodded then almost yelled, "Yes!"

I laughed, "Such a weirdo."

Andy said, "Definitely agreed."

Carolyn started doing what CC did and we laughed. We walked out to the car, put Carolyn in her car seat, and CC got in the passenger seat. Andy in the drivers seat, October behind him, and me in the middle. Andy blasted Set the World On Fire, a normal thing for him to do. Carolyn rocked out in her car seat.

Andy said, "Hey, love."

"What?" October asked.

"Show Alesana and Chris what I taught Carolyn to do."

"Okie dokes," October said. She turned to Carolyn and said, "Rock out like daddy!"

Carolyn was air drumming and sticking out her tongue while head banging. CC laughed and said, "That's awesome!"

I smiled and said, "Only you Andy."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Only you - or Chris - would teach her that. But it's so cute. Our little rockstar."

"I thought you guys would like it," Andy said.

"That's so funny." CC said.

We pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and found Jinxx, Sammi, Jake, Crystal, Ash, and Rosie waiting outside by Sammi's car. We walked up, Jake and Jinxx held Carolyn's hands and swung her, and we went inside. Jake held her and walked around with Crystal.

"Hello, welcome to Scrambles, how many in your party?" The waiter said with a smile.

"There's 11 of us," Andy said.

"Alright, we'll go get a table ready for you guys. It will be just a few minutes." And with that, he left.

CC held my waist from behind as he talked to Jinxx and Ashley. I talked to Sammi and Rosie for a minute or two when Jake and Crystal walked up with Carolyn. Jake said, "I think she needs her inhaler right now."

"Alright," I said. I pulled the inhaler out of my purse, Carolyn covered her mouth and buried her face in Jake's shoulder. CC said, "If you can let mommy give you your medicine, you can have Mickey Mouse pancakes with Uncle Jake."

"Mickey Mouse pancakes with Uncle Jake!" Carolyn said.

Jake said, "Yummm."

I pressed the inhaler in her mouth and she started whining a bit. I kissed her head and said, "None of that."

Carolyn reached for Sammi and Sammi held her. Jinxx started making funny faces at Carolyn, making her laugh. I said to CC, "We have such a great family."

"Indeed we do, my love," he said.

The waiter came out and said, "This way please."

We followed him to our table, getting strange looks from the people at their tables. We sat and I went to the bathroom. Another funny look from someone walking by. I went in and looked in the mirror. I looked so thin and sort of pale. My cheekbones were more apparent now than before. My hair looked darker and there were very faded black circles under my eyes. I frowned. I guess I need more sleep.. or I just need to eat more than I do now.

I smirked at the reflection and used the bathroom. I washed my hands and went back out. I sat down next to Carolyn and CC and said, "Do  I look different to you?"

He nodded and said, "You've been looking different towards the last few days of Paris."

I frowned.

"Why?" He asked.

"I dunno. I feel like crap."

"Jet lag can do that to you," Jake said.

I hid a yawn and we ordered our drinks and food. We ate and talked for awhile and we left, everyone coming back to our house for dinner and a movie night later after they get their things.

Halloween is in a few weeks, so we're also making our costume plans for a Halloween party here and at Exhibit A Gallery for a fan party.

I dipped Carolyn, tickled her, and brought her back up. I repeated about four times, Carolyn giggling. CC was watching me, smiling. When I was done, I said, "Enjoying the view?"

"Something about the way you are with Carolyn is just awesome."

"I'm a mother. It's what I do," I said, smiling.

He smiled again. I said, "So what do you wanna make for dinner?"

"Let's make tacos," Andy said, walking in.

"Tacos it is," CC said.

"WOO! EAT ALL THE TACOS!" Andy yelled.

"Inside voice," I muttered.

His mouth was all of a sudden at my ear. He said, "Am I too loud Alesana?"

"Yes. You are."

"Sorry." He hugged me.

I chuckled. "Whatever, Andy."

"A lot of tacos to make," CC said.

"In so little time," I said.

"Well if Andy helps..."

"Fine," Andy said, "Let's get them ready."

"At like 5, Andy. It's 2 and too early to make dinner," October said.

CC nodded in agreement. Andy pouted then said, "Okay."

I laughed and Andy said, "Oh! I have to show you what we got Carolyn!"

He grabbed our hands and brought us to Carolyn's room. A tiny pink guitar. I smiled, "How awesome is that! Thank you Andy."

"Yeah thanks brother!" CC said.

Andy smiled. "You're both welcome."

I put Carolyn down and she ran to the guitar. She played it and sang the ABC's. I took a video of it and Carolyn head banged on cue. Which was adorable. She walked out of the room with it to the living room and we followed.

I said to CC, "I'm going to take a nap before everyone gets here."

"Okay. You have four hours. I'll wake you up when they're here," he said. I smiled and he kissed my head. I went down the hall to our bedroom and laid in bed. Then I fell right asleep.

I had the nicest nap ever. It was so peaceful and quiet. ~

Until Jake and Ash thought it was funny to jump on the bed to wake me up. I slapped both of their legs and they laughed. CC said, "Let her sleep if she needs to. She's tired."

"No," I muttered. "It's fine. I'm up anyways."

"You sure?" CC asked.

I nodded. He said, "Alright. Well we're starting on dinner now."

"Woo! Food!" Jake yelled, running out of the room. Ash laughed and followed.

I got out of bed and changed into my Black Veil Brides 'booty shorts' and a white tank top. I put on some black socks and walked out to the living room, where the girls and Jake, Jinxx, and Ash were sitting on blankets and the couch.

I sat on Rosie's lap, who was also sitting on Ash's lap. Ash said, "This still feels surprisingly light."

Rosie hugged my waist and said, "How was your sleep, hun?"

"It was great. I feel like I have so much energy right now."

"You look energized," Rosie said.

I smiled. She smiled and said, "I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too!"

"Your mum called a few times while you were gone," she muttered.

I rolled my eyes. She said, "Will you ever talk to her again?"

I shrugged. "Who knows?"

"You can't be mad at her forever."

"I will if I want to. She said some things that pissed me off to an extent so I'm giving this time."

"Alright," she said.

Andy yelled from the kitchen, "Dinner!"

We went in, got food, I gave Carolyn her food in her high chair, and we ate outside at the table since it's warm. We came back in and everyone got into their pajamas. I changed Carolyn since I was already dressed, and put her to bed. We met back in the living room and arranged how we all slept.

CC and I got our spot on the couch where we were so close, nothing seperating us whatsoever, Andy and October got the bed part of the couch, and Jake and Crystal got the opposite side of me and CC. Rosie, Ash, Jinxx, and Sammi insisited that they sleep on the floor since it was comfortable.

We put on some scary movies and watched them for awhile. CC whispered in my ear, "Why have you been so tired lately? It's not a problem or anything but I'm curious."

I held his hand which was holding my waist to him and whispered back, "I honestly don't know. It may be jet lag since it was my first time there and  you're used to it, but I don't know."

"Alright," he said. We watched more scary movies and when we ran out, we watched Mean Girls, courtesy of Rosie. The guys actually liked it, which was a surprise, but Jinxx, Sammi, Rosie, Ash, Jake, and Crystal fell asleep through it.

Then CC was asleep, leaving me awake with Andy and October, so we watched some Family Guy, then I felt my eyes close and I started dreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 804 31
MCRC Story 2: Five months after the horrific find under the sea, Ilia is put back on the case. With her bodyguard, who's past is almost as shady as t...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
971 62 4
Trapped in an unassuming village by those wanting to use her as a weapon and separated from Killian, Freya must race against time to control her newf...