Raining on the Bad Boy

By AlwaysEmily10

In the eyes of Warren Mason (conceited guy who lives in his own bubble of girls, looks, popularity and wealth... More

On the Edge
The Red Dress
The Past Bites
Something So Small
Put Some Gloves On
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Not my Scene
PARTAYYYY!
Fairground Fun
Dont DROP Me
Kiss it better
Goodbye?
Where's Warren?
It All Started So Well
Screw it
Elephant's in the Room
You're Just as Stubborn as I Am
A/N
The Planets Align
The Morning After
A/N 2
Ignorant People
The Snuffed Light
Now it's a Happy Birthday
Another Leap
Surprise Surprise
Taking Off
Sequel??
Guess who's back...

The Plan

1.9K 68 9
By AlwaysEmily10

#1 draft published 16/9/16
We hit 2000+ reads people! You know how much I love you all! Especially you lovely people that drop me a sweet comment or a dm! Every single read makes my heart sing!!! Any suggestions for my story are encouraged so either comment them or dm me ;)

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ❤️

Beatrice's POV:

To say that I am excited is the understatement of the century. However, to say that I am nervous... Is also an understatement.

I had managed to rid myself of Ethan for a little while but I had still been living in worry. To be completely free would feel like utter bliss. I don't know what I was expecting would be his punishment: arrest? A restraining order? I didn't care. As long as he was away from me and the people I cared about I was fine.

Right at this moment Ollie, Warren and I were sitting in my living room with a slightly nervous energy. Ollie was sitting opposite me in my armchair going through the plan for the millionth time and Warren was sitting back next to me on the couch with his warm hand resting on my thigh.

I can tell that both boys are extremely nervous. It's easier to tell with Ollie because I know him like I know myself; every now and then he will mutter something to himself under his breath or bite his nails. There are very few ways I can tell with Warren, it's mainly just the incessant tapping of his foot on the floor.

I had messaged Ethan 10 minutes ago and he had promptly replied jvery eagerly saying that he would leave his house right away. He would be here in 2 minutes now.

We had hidden a camera between two books on the book shelf at the far end of the living room, it had a full view of the room. We had drawn all of the curtains and as soon as the doorbell rang the boys would move into the room next door where my laptop was, showing the feed from my camera through Bluetooth. We were prepared.

The only downside to my almost flawless plan is that I have to provoke him. I have to allow him to hurt me... Again. But frankly, that is a small price to pay for the release I will gain.

My heart skips a beat as the sound of our doorbell resonates throughout the house. Fvck. He's early.

I motion skittishly for the boys to go into the other room and they hesitantly. Just as I'm about to close the door on them Warren places his hand on the other side, stopping it. He places a firm kiss on my cheeks and looks me from head to toe worriedly, to try to reassure him and myself I mouth to him, "I'll be fine," and he nods hesitantly and heads inside.

My feet feel like lead as I drag them towards my door. I open the door and have to restrain from slamming the door shut again. Ethan stands there with his hands shaking by his aides and hope in his eyes.

I had considered the physical pain that would come from this plan, but not the emotional. I loved this boy once and to betray him could be painful, but I'm hoping that he will be angry and not sad; that would make it easier.

I feign smiling shyly and step back, gesturing him into my house. He must be very desperate if he is willing to believe that I would let him into my haven without hesitation.

I take a breath readying to say what I had been preparing since yesterday. However, Ethan swiftly interrupts me.

"Why did you call me over? Have you forgiven me? Are you ready to get back together?" He spews taking a step towards me frantically.

Before he can say anymore I say solemnly,
"No. I asked you to come here, so I could tell you something else."

Ethan squints and tilts his head slightly menacingly and my breath hitches. Maybe this would be easier than I thought.

"I know that you attacked, Warren." I say bluntly with a straight face that I know will agitate him.

"Why are we talking about that dick again?" He says harshly through gritted teeth.

My dialogue has now gone completely out of the window but hopefully this'll do the trick.
"We are talking about him because I care about him. He's my boyfriend now."

"What?!" His deep voice booms across the house. I flinch back as I notice the veins in his neck pop out and his fists clench at his sides. Stay calm Beatrice, this is exactly what you wanted to happen, remember?

"You heard me, Ethan" I state, with surprising confidence. "I've finally upgraded." I smirk at him, for one of the first times in my life I had intentionally hurt someone and I hated it. My guilt, however, is wiped away as soon as his eyes fall into slits and he steps towards me. I don't move.

A thought comes to mind and I know that it will get what I want.

"Oh, and by the way..." He cocks his head to the side, "the sex is amazing," before I have time to comprehend what is happening I'm coughing blood and a hard fist is burrowed into my stomach.

I have been punched several times by this oaf before me but none ever had quite as much force or anger behind it as that one did.

Black spots crash across my vision but I see Warren run out from the adjacent room and wrap his body around Ethan's. He manages to loop his arms around Ethan's and restrain him, but Ethan keeps writhing in his grip, never breaking eye contact with me, as if, the only reason he wants to escape is so that he could wrap his hands around my neck.

I see Ollie follow and he looks at me for a brief second, torn about what to do: come to me or help Warren.

I stare at him desperately, trying to clear my vision, and the look obviously conveyed what I knew he needed to do. So he went over and helped Warren restrain Ethan.

After that, the boys, with ease, managed to force Ethan onto the floor, with his hands behind his back.

Whether in pain or happiness I released a long breath and the pain began to numb, despite the blood that I could taste on my lips.

I stumbled to my feet while grabbing my stomach and winced at the pain. I looked back over at my wonderful boys and saw both of their faces contorted in worry and pain at not being able to help.

I stand up and without casting a second glance in Ethan's direction, I walk over to my phone and dial 911.

My whole body begins to shake and I wrap my free arm around my trembling body. The shaking only worsens when a female voice in the other end asks formally, "Hello 911, what is your emergency?"

I take a deep wavering breath, "we have restrained someone in my house who has abused me for years, we have evidence, and we need assistance as soon as possible."

I then proceeded to tell them my address and hung up abruptly.

Before I turn around to look at the ridiculous scene behind me I hear Ethan's malicious voice bellow, "what the fvck have you done to her?!"

My emotions were swinging on a pendulum, swinging from pain and overwhelmed relief to anger and cold satisfaction. I had now swung back to the latter.

Warren's POV:

"What the fvck have you done to her?!" Ethan growls against the floor.

I instinctively tighten my grip on the wrists I'm holding, and prepare to shout something down at the asshole below me, however am stopped when Beatrice whips her head down and looks at him.

She looks angry and reeled tight and I silently wince to myself. I couldn't wait until tomorrow, when this guy could no longer go near Bea again and she would be back to her happy self.

"What did he do to me?!" She asks stepping forward.

Beatrice removed her steely grey eyes from Ethan's and looked from Ollie over to me, her gaze unwavering from her fuming state.

"Stand him up, guys" she orders monotonously. We do as she asks with zero hesitation but something inside of myself convulses at the lack of emotion she is showing towards me.

Once he is standing up, we hold him firmly in place by an arm each.

Beatrice breathes in a deep breath and closes her eyes, steadying herself. When she begins to speak again her voice is dangerously low and calm.

"What did he do to me, Ethan?" She purrs pointing a finger at me.

"He fixed what you broke. He managed to restore the faith I had lost in humanity. He let me fall in love again."

She looks at me for a too brief moment and smiled a small, earnest smile. My heart flew into my throat and my skin prickled.

She had fallen in love with me?

I would talk to her about that later, now she was continuing getting louder and more wound up.

"I know you miss Rachel, Ethan!" She says slightly less coldly. He opens his mouth to speak but is shut up when Bea continues.

"I miss her too! But this is not what she would want! How much have you been hurt that you can't see what is happening to you and what effect it's having on the people around yo-" Beatrice's rant is cut short when sirens come muffled through the open window.

It was over.

*****

The police were just walking out of the house with Ethan in handcuffs.

Fortunately, I don't think that his dad was there so no one could protect him.

Beatrice had handed them the tape without a moment of hesitation. How is it possible that everything had gone to plan? Surely something should have gone wrong?

As they shoved Ethan's head into the back of the car he held a cold, unyielding eye contact with me. However my and Ollie's shoulders sag in relief as soon as the car turns around the corner.

I give Ollie a brief bro handshake. He was a good guy; probably the sort of guy that Bea actually deserved.

While we were held closely together with our hands clasped in the middle Ollie said exasperatedly, "look after her tonight, Warren," he patted me on the back playfully and pulled apart.

He then stepped off of the porch and sang, "see you in school!" Before shoving his hands in his pockets and whistling while walking away, as if he hadn't just helped me and Beatrice achieve the impossible.

Speaking of: where is Bea?

I take long strides through her sitting room and through the kitchen and look out on the back porch. There she sat, on a step, in a tiny ball with her dainty arms as the only protection she had from the wind...except me of course.

So I went over to that same step and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into the warmth of my body.

"Is Ethan gone?" She breathes, letting tendrils of hot air cause mist in the clear night.

"Yep," I soothe, "just you and me now, Bea." I pause for a long moment and kiss her forehead tenderly.

"Just you and me."

____________

I literally cannot apologise enough for how late this chapter is! I have been doing soooooo much work and have all of these new responsibilities.

This chapter is probably awful and probably didn't meet expectations but I've just been trying so hard to get this one up!

Thank you for everyone who has bothered to wait around for my slow ass updates! Much love
-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 38K 48
Katherine Solace has been hurt, toyed with, lied to, and completely heartbroken by her first love. And what does she do about it, instead of crying o...
9.5K 222 18
Bea was just your average teenage girl. Her life was very simple and boring. Until one day when she came across the number of a hot guy from another...
39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...
14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...