PARTAYYYY!

#1 draft published 14/8/16

A/N
I just want to thank the amazing sbxmichelle for commenting on almost every chapter so far! I really appreciate knowing what you think because otherwise it's like reading to brick wall! I love you lots and lots! Also everyone should go and check out "I heard you're a player, so let's play..." Because I love, love, LOVE it so far.
_____________

Beatrice's POV

As Warren stands there with his anger dripping off of him, Ethan looks up at him and mirrors his mood.

Shit. Ethan saw me kiss Warren at the club.

In that moment I was more scared for Warren than I had ever been for myself. I got myself into this mess and I did not want to drag him down with me.

I ran so that I was standing in between them with my arms out in defence on either side.

"Warren, please don't get involved in this." I say earnestly and I look at him with pleading eyes and his gaze softens slightly. Then Ethan speaks again and Warren looks like he's ready to rip his head off.

"So you're leaving me for this tŵat Bea?!" Ethan says stepping forward. Now the switch has turned. The trace of the boy I once loved is gone.

Before I have a second to respond, Warren has grabbed my arm and has pulled me behind him. Why is he protecting me?

"I'm sorry Ethan but look around you, I don't think this is a situation you can punch you're way out of" Warren spits with disdain.

I look around the vicinity to find all of the 'Jocks' circling the area, ready to fight. It's like they're an army and Warren is the commander.

With that Ethan relaxes his shoulders, knowing this is a fight he can't win. He goes to turn around but before he does he says loud enough for everyone to hear,
"I'm never going to give up, Bea."
And he disappears into the shadows.

I can feel my eyes burn and the tears begging to be released as all eyes turn to me. All eyes except one person. Warren.

Warren turns to face the audience and throws his hands to cup is mouth, projecting his speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and hoes, the show is over, everyone can head back inside!" Everybody groans at having to leave the show but no one stays, no one would disobey their King. Warren gives a nod of thanks to his friends before turning back to me.

I don't know what I was expecting to be held in his eyes: pity? Anger? Disappointment? But it certainly wasn't the concern that had claimed all of his facial features.

As I looked up at him, I knew how pathetic I looked. My hands were sweaty and shaking at my sides, my eyes were no doubt shining with the unshed tears, I had pushed my lips into a straight to stop them from quivering.

Before I know what's happening, I have been pulled into his chest, his arms wrapped around my shoulders, exactly the same as it was one night ago. But this time, instead of wrapping my arms around his waist I grab the fabric on each side of his waist and cling onto it. I feel him rest his chin on my head and that finishes me.

I let out a shuddering sob, that he no doubt heard and felt. He takes my shoulders in his strong hands and looks me in the eye, lowering to my level. He uses his calloused thumb to sweep a stray tear off of my face and I unknowingly lean into his touch closing my eyes.