The Plan

#1 draft published 16/9/16
We hit 2000+ reads people! You know how much I love you all! Especially you lovely people that drop me a sweet comment or a dm! Every single read makes my heart sing!!! Any suggestions for my story are encouraged so either comment them or dm me ;)

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ❤️

Beatrice's POV:

To say that I am excited is the understatement of the century. However, to say that I am nervous... Is also an understatement.

I had managed to rid myself of Ethan for a little while but I had still been living in worry. To be completely free would feel like utter bliss. I don't know what I was expecting would be his punishment: arrest? A restraining order? I didn't care. As long as he was away from me and the people I cared about I was fine.

Right at this moment Ollie, Warren and I were sitting in my living room with a slightly nervous energy. Ollie was sitting opposite me in my armchair going through the plan for the millionth time and Warren was sitting back next to me on the couch with his warm hand resting on my thigh.

I can tell that both boys are extremely nervous. It's easier to tell with Ollie because I know him like I know myself; every now and then he will mutter something to himself under his breath or bite his nails. There are very few ways I can tell with Warren, it's mainly just the incessant tapping of his foot on the floor.

I had messaged Ethan 10 minutes ago and he had promptly replied jvery eagerly saying that he would leave his house right away. He would be here in 2 minutes now.

We had hidden a camera between two books on the book shelf at the far end of the living room, it had a full view of the room. We had drawn all of the curtains and as soon as the doorbell rang the boys would move into the room next door where my laptop was, showing the feed from my camera through Bluetooth. We were prepared.

The only downside to my almost flawless plan is that I have to provoke him. I have to allow him to hurt me... Again. But frankly, that is a small price to pay for the release I will gain.

My heart skips a beat as the sound of our doorbell resonates throughout the house. Fvck. He's early.

I motion skittishly for the boys to go into the other room and they hesitantly. Just as I'm about to close the door on them Warren places his hand on the other side, stopping it. He places a firm kiss on my cheeks and looks me from head to toe worriedly, to try to reassure him and myself I mouth to him, "I'll be fine," and he nods hesitantly and heads inside.

My feet feel like lead as I drag them towards my door. I open the door and have to restrain from slamming the door shut again. Ethan stands there with his hands shaking by his aides and hope in his eyes.

I had considered the physical pain that would come from this plan, but not the emotional. I loved this boy once and to betray him could be painful, but I'm hoping that he will be angry and not sad; that would make it easier.

I feign smiling shyly and step back, gesturing him into my house. He must be very desperate if he is willing to believe that I would let him into my haven without hesitation.

I take a breath readying to say what I had been preparing since yesterday. However, Ethan swiftly interrupts me.

"Why did you call me over? Have you forgiven me? Are you ready to get back together?" He spews taking a step towards me frantically.