The Planets Align

#1 draft published 21/9/16

1) First thing first, I hope you guys all like my new cover! It's was created by the amazing kandtforever she has a whole book of her covers and they're all absolutely beautiful! I feel so honoured! I can't believe my writing is even worthy for someone to put so much effort into it!

2) My very best friend has started writing her own story on Wattpad and she is such a talented writer and I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed! So go to ElisabettaMainwaring and read 'Me, Myself and Mr D'Oliveira" give her all of the love she deserves! ❤️

3) !!WARNING!! VERY MATURE SCENES AHEAD! I will put ~~~ before the scene begins so that anyone who doesn't care for explicit content can skip it and head to the next ~~~ ... but for all of you spicy people out there... enjoy ;)

Beatrice's POV:

I'm an emotional person, I admit it. I could go from overwhelming sadness and grief to a delirium of bliss.

Right now, engulfed by Warren's muscly arms, protected from the cold and anything else that could ever hurt me, I felt a staggering sense of contentment.

Just you and me. That's the way I wanted it to stay forever.

I look up at his angelic face and smile at him solemnly. He lowers his head to mine and claims my lips with his. The sweet taste of cold lips on mine only makes me happier.

Once we part I give him a toothy smile. When did this happen to me? Without even realising I had managed to let myself fall. And boy, I fell hard.

As if Warren heard my thoughts, he broke the silence of night in his husky whisper, "That was very clever of you Beatrice: telling Ethan you had fallen in love with me just to get the reaction you wanted." He smirks at me and I melt on the inside.

I squirm out of his grip and go and jump off of the porch and cross my arms over my chest. I try so hard to remain impassive but the smile is tugging at the sides of my lips. I hear Warren's jaunty footsteps follow me down the porch steps.

"What's wrong?" Warren purrs from behind me and I can hear the mischievous glint in his voice.

I put my hands over my face to hide my smile. "You're evil." I groan.

When silence responds I rotate around peek through one of my fingers and see him standing opposite me with crossed arms and a smirk on his face.

"You're seriously going to make me say it?" I ask incredulously. He waits a second then nods certainly.

I remove my cold hands from my face and sharply exhale a breath in frustration.

Stepping towards him I lock eyes with him and slowly breathe, "I didn't say it just to get a reaction."

"Then why did you say it Beatrice?" He says as if I'm a child.

I take a deep breath and jump. Jump into the life I have been wanting for so long. Jump into the bottomless pit that is what I feel right now; this feeling that could consume me. Willingly giving him my heart and praying that he doesn't break.

"I said it because I'm in love with you. There's a lot in this world that I don't and never will know or understand, but one thing that I know with my whole being is that I'm in love with you. You, Warren, faults and all."

Now his smirk has evaporated and has been replaced by a broad smile. I can see the longing in his eyes as he takes long strides over to me and hungrily kisses me.