Goodbye?

#1 draft published 28/8/16

Beatrice's POV

I can't think. I can't breathe. And most importantly: I can't stop.

My whole body is now tingling with the exhilarating feeling of having Warren touch and kiss me.

His touch quickly turns to tugging as he tugs at my clothes and then reaches his hands down and clasps his hands on my thighs. In response I wrap my legs around his toned waist and am being completely supported by his hands on my backside.

Warren begins to walk us over to his freshly made bed and my head is saying, "nope, this is a bad idea, you need to stop this Bea," but my body is saying, "yes, daddy,".

He sits himself down so I am now straddling on top of him. Somehow, I prefer this position... Stupid, fvcking horny-ass body.

He moves his kissing down to the tender spot on my neck and I'm relieved because it'll give me time to thin- oh mother Mary, no it will not.

Without intention and to my surprise a small moan escapes my lips and I tug at his hair more. This seems to please him as he grabs at my thighs and ass again. I'm literally going to melt in a second.

My hands move involuntarily to the bottom of his shirt and begin to tug it up. His lips and my skin break contact for just a moment, when he takes it off the rest of the way himself.

Before he has a chance to seize my neck again I do it, he grabs at my waist still trying to pull me closer and closer to him.

My small hands begin to roam his bare shoulders and he breathes, "Beatrice," in a husky voice that makes me tremble.

My hands continue to roam his abs but I withdraw immediately when I hear him wince.

I look up at his face and see that he quickly recovers and moves to kiss me again but I get off of his lap before he can, so that I can get a better look at his torso.

When I look I understand why he winced. The whole centre of his abdomen is marred by a huge purple bruise. In that moment all of the lust and...something else, I had felt was replaced by rage.

Warren evidently sees this in my face, as he stands up from the bed and walks over to me, "I'm fine Bea, I swear," he soothes. But I shout back, releasing the pent up anger I have, whether it is really for Warren or not, I don't care.

"It's not fine, Warren!" I sigh afterwards and throw my hands in the air, the tears begin to build again for the third time today, "you may be okay with having this done to you for me, but I'm not okay with letting this be done to you," I grab my bag and begin to rush to the door.

Before I can leave he grabs my waist gently and pulls me back slightly, I turn around, the tears now pouring one by one.

"You still don't get it! The pain of never seeing you again is more than any pain I could receive from Ethan," he says and I see his eyes redden.

"No Warren, you don't get it," I say jabbing his chest firmly with my index finger. "How do you think that would make me feel! I know it's selfish of me to leave you, but it would be even more selfish for me to stay and allow this," I say motioning to his bruise.

"Wait, please-" he says grabbing at my lower arm, but I quickly pull it back from him,
"No Warren!" I shout and he flinches, causing my heart to ache, I then follow up by whispering, "you'd be better off without me," and I run out of the room and out of his house.