Our love is in the past

By C_zalfie_E

8 years later and Zoe and Alfie are not together. Alfie is single and looking for love again and Zoe is marri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 49

91 14 6
By C_zalfie_E

Alfie pov
I was so worried about Zoe was she okay was she not I didn't know what to think. Maybe she is okay but what if she wasn't what if she was hurt.

I had to go to see if she was okay. I left the house and and drove to Zoe's.

Zoe pov
Evan please I'm begging you put that knife down I'm being serious we can have a family again and be happy together again you just need to calm down and put the knife down. I said in a calming voice but I was terrified. No I don't want you here anymore in this world I'm sick of what you did to me. Evan shouted.

Please Evan we have kids. I said scared. You think I give a fuck your were going to take them away from me. Evan shouted. That's when I was with Alfie but now I'm not I wanna be with you. I said lying. Evan went to talk then we heard a car in the driveway.

Evan looks out the window. Get upstairs. Evan says angry. What who is it. I asked. It doesn't matter get up them stairs or you will regret it. Evan said. I nodded and I had a feeling it was Alfie outside. Evan followed me upstairs and I went Into the bedroom and Evan locked the door.

Evan Pov
I want downstairs and the kids started shouting. Someone let us out daddy. Holly shouted. Shut up or I won't let you out. I shout. I then let Alfie in ten house.

Alfie pov
When I got Evans place I rang the doorbell and Evan answered the door. What are you doing here leave my family alone. Evan said. Where's Zoe. I said grabbing his tshirt.

She is upstairs with our kids it's almost their bedtime. Evan said. I want to see her. I shouted. No leave her alone she loves me she told me so. Evan said. I find that hard to believe. I laughed. You were only a one night stand for Zoe she loves me. Evan said. Oh ok it was a one night stand I didn't know that running away from you was a one night stand. I chuckled.

Can you leave my house. Evan said. I'm not leaving until I see Zoe. Evan walked away to get something and I went to go upstairs but Evan shouts get back here. Evan grabs my shirt and pulls me back. I need to see her. I said. Leave. Evan shouted squaring up to me. I squared up to him and said I'm not leaving till I see Zoe. I said.

Well that's not happening. Evan said then all of a sudden a knife went in my side. I screamed in pain. I don't think you and Zoe is going to last. Evan said laughing. I was in so much pain. I yelled in pain.

Thank you for reading this was written by pointless_sugg12 hope you enjoyed it comment what you thought and give it a like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 146 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
81.8K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.5K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...