Never Forsaken

By ThatsUsBaee

30 year old church member Dana Brooks, struggles with the habits of the world. While she manages to attend ch... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Never Forsaken PT2

2

451 27 5
By ThatsUsBaee

○●Dana●○
3 days later.
I woke stretching. Scrunching my face up from the bright light shining in through my window.
I haven't had sex with Bobby in like, shoot... I don't know. But I been hurting down there. And it's been like.. puss like discharge from there.
I don't know what's Goin on, but I'm headed to find out.

I finished my morning rituals. Driving to the doctor.

On the way I get a call.
"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Eric. How are you this morning?"

"I'm good,  how are you? "

"Real good. Um, would you meet me for lunch today? "

"That's fine with me. Where ?"

"Red Robin? "
I laughed.
"Yummmmm." He chuckled.
"Sweet voice Dana."

We hang up.

I'm just got to the office and parked.
Getting out with my things I walked in signing in.
About 15 mins later. They call me to the back.
They check my vital signs n' all.
Then I wait in the room for the doctor.

45 mins after that they ran tests on me for STD's.

The doctor walks in the with the clipboard.
Checking and marking things all on the paper.
"Well, Ms.Brooks... you have chlamydia." Oh Jesus.
"I'm writing a prescription for your antibiotics "

I shook my head okay. Still in disbelief , I get a text.

☆Alicia☆ Girl, you wouldn't believe this. I got an STD. Found out yesterday now I have to take antibiotics.

I just read it and put my phone away. How does that happen ? I wonder who gave her and STD' dang, men are dirty. And I don't trust any of em'.

I pulled my phone back out.
Texted Bobby.
■ Bootylicious■do you know that you gave me a STD?

○●Bobby ●○ it wasn't me. You must've been messin' around , you know you a slut.

Oop.

No he didn't.
The doctor came back with my prescription I signed it. And was headed out.

I get a call again.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Dana."
I knew it was Eric.
He always talk so smoothly when he talking to me.
"Hey pas- Eric " I chuckled a bit.

"I'm here already. I never talked about the time with you ?"

"No.. but you did say lunch and normal people eat that around twelve o'clock."

He chuckled. "Right."

"I'm on my way there."
We hang up.

I reach my car getting in.
I sigh. This is horrible.

At least I look cute today though.
Fire red maxi dress, and black flats with a red bow sitting on top. No jewelry but earrings, trying to keep it simple.
I started the car driving to the pharmacy.
I drop my prescription off. And I'm  Headed to Red Robin now.

When I get there I park and get out with my purse and phone locking my car.
I get a text.

○●Eric●○ You're here... :) wait at the lot. I'm coming.

I smiled and soon I seen the pastor sliding down the railing like a kid laughing. We he was leveled on the ground he walked to me.

"Here take my hand Miss." He grabbed my hand leading me inside.

We had lunch together and it was fun. Full of laughter and love. The love of God. See this is how I need it.
Dear lord prepare me for a journey of friendship with this pastor.

We finished our lunch heading out.
He walked me to my car first.
"See Dana, Pastors' are regular people too."
I smiled. MORE LIKE BLUSHING.
Why?  Don't ask.
"Yeah , I see p- Eric." He chuckled.
"You'll get it. If you don't mind I'd like for you to come over tonight. Ciara isn't home. She spent the weekend at the deacons house with Richie. You know girly girl stuff."

I giggled.
"Sure , no problem I'll be home all day so you can text or call when you're ready .. Eric."

He smiled. And his smile is so.... day brightening.

"Alright I'll see you then. Drive safe."

We both get in our cars and depart ways.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say the pastor is trying to get close to me.
Didn't I say I was gone forget about that? Riiiiiight never mind.

I reach home finally after a few minutes.

When I pulled up I seen Bobby's car.
"Aw naw.. all hell is about to break loose."
I said. Not realizing what I said.
Getting out angrily With my purse and keys.
I slammed my car door so hard that you would've thought the window would crash down.
Bobby walked up to me.
I didn't stop I kept walking to my door, we have nothing to discuss.
"Listen aight. I apologize. I was wrong." He was standing behind me as I opened my door walking in, attempting to close the door in his face,but my hands were full at the moment, and he strong... holding the door open.

"Look Alicia." I frowned.
"Alicia ? You mean my "friend Alicia? Woooww."
I tried to close the door again.
He kept it open. Then pointed his finger at me.
"This ain't over until I'm finished with you."
He's the right hand of some man in a gang and all of that yeah... I know. But I never thought he'd take it this far.
I jerked my head back at him thinking.
He walked in.
Closed the door & locked it.
Lord knows it wasn't no fear inside of me like it is right now.
"Bend over slut." I refused. I'm about to get some balls.
"No."
He snapped slapping me repeatedly.
Then he jacked me up full force.
"You do what the hell I tell you to."
I was crying and it hurt so bad. My face feels so big. He let me go forcing me to bend over right in my front room.
He ripped my clothes apart.
Rammed inside of me. He groans loudly at the pleasure he's getting from hurting me.

It was about 10 minutes until he was done but it seemed like forever.
He walked right out the door leaving it open. I had forgotten about the chill time with the pastor at his house. But now that it came to my remembrance , I can't go like this ...
I stood up straight dragging myself to the door closing and locking it.  I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.
My lip looked purplish..it was a part of it that had swell up.
One of my eyes is almost closed.
I figured I'd cancel with the pastor. I can't let him see me like this.

That night.

I'm still sitting here on the couch bare. My phone buzzes once again and I pick it up.

○● Eric ●○ are you ready?

○●Eric ●○ you okay?

○● Eric ●○ I'm getting nervous Dana. You could've cancelled I wouldn't have minded.

○● Eric ●○ Hope you okay. Praying. It's not to late to show up.
The last text he sent me i thought about it. And I decided to try and go.
I got ready as quickly as I could putting on jogging pants and a purple t-shirt.
I put on make up cover up the light scars that were still there.
I still didn't feel too good about this situation. But I couldn't make this more than it is. I'll be alright.
As soon as I was done , I managed to get in my car and pull off.
It would be a few minutes until I got there so I texted him.
○●Dana●○ I'm sorry. Got held up by a guest at my house. I'm on my way.

He texted okay..and by then I was passing the school turning in the neighborhood.

I got to his house pulling in.
I got out limping to the door.
Trying to act cool..
I exhaled waiting for the door to be opened.
He opened the door.

"Hey Dana. Come on in."

We went inside.

He led me to his office where the light was bright.
Just great.

He walked to his chair sitting down.
Smiling at me he said.
"You look beautiful." I could barely move my mouth because it's swollen a little and sore.

I smiled
"Mm- thank you ." I said nervously.

"I wanted to share something with you before we did our chill thing tonight."

"Ok."
I was waiting.
He pulled out his bible and showed me.

2 chronicles 7:14
"If my people , shall humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways , then will I hear from heaven. Forgive their sin and will heal their land."

"I'm pretty sure you might get the full meaning of it. But this is what God has said. Be humbled, pray... and with prayer and the word of God. Turn from your wicked ways. So that when you do. He'll hear from heaven , forgive your sin and heal your land. Your problems whatever you facing. Whatever ever hurdle you feel like you can't jump over. God will turn it around... and turn your test into a testimony." He finished closing the bible.
"Stand up." He said standing walking around to me.
He grabbed my hands and we stood.
He began praying.
He prayed for me.
And for us to grow as friends.
"I'm Jesus name.. amen."
I was crying because I've never felt so much love in my life and by the way. I have on glasses.
He was holding my hands still . Staring through my glasses.

He released my hands and grabbed my glasses taking them off.
"What..-" He took a deep breath.
"What happened to your eye?"

I stood there. It was hard to talk and tell my pastor of all people what was going on.
"Stop viewing me as your pastor. I've shown you I'm a real nigga too.."
I was shocked lol.

I began explaining. Releasing tears while talking.
He held me. And when I was done , he looked in my eyes saying.
"God knows. He's right here. The whoremonging can be done. The lying and Sin period! It's through it has no dominion over you."
He hugged me tight again assuring me intl be alright and we'll talk more about it.

Later after we chilled laughing and talking for about an hour. Then it was time for me to go home.

Standing on the doorstep inches away from each other.
I said..
"Thank you Eric. For being a friend. Couldn't have prayed for a better one."

He smiled a little leaning in closer.
NOOO PASTAAH!
His lips softly met mine. And he was deepening it a little but not too much, with passion. I pulled back and said.
"I-I'm sorry I can't good night." I walked to my car  getting in speeding off.

Dear Jesus. The pastor though?
Smiling inside at the thought of the kiss. I've gotta get my life in order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 23 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
210K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
134K 4.3K 14
Twenty-two-year-old, Pleasure Aylin Margery was the most independent woman she knew other than her mama. Her mother played her father's job while Ple...
1.1M 39.8K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.