Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

XLI- A Delivery

212K 8K 3.1K
By TashaPageWriting

"Can I kill her?"

Kal appeared in front of Greyson and Indianna just as they walked out of the pack house.

"Please, no one will know. I'm great at cover ups."

"What are you on about?" Greyson wondered.

"Your cousin. Dude, no offence, I know you're related and all, but she's more of a twat than you are."

Greyson narrowed his eyes at this and Indianna chuckled. "Thanks, man," Greyson said dryly and Kal grinned.

"No problem, bro. Seriously, back to the point, can I kill her?"

Greyson didn't say anything and Indianna gasped, punching him in the arm again. "Don't say you're considering it, you ass!"

Greyson laughed and shook his head. "My parents would kill me," he chuckled and looked around the outside of the pack house. "Where is she?"

Kal nodded to where Greyson's parents were talking to a teenager with bright pink hair. She looked pissed off, moody and not happy.

"Fucking hell," Greyson sighed and took Indianna's hand before heading over to them. "Oh, sugar, if you feel like you're going to sprout hair or grow a tail then please let me know."

Indianna nodded and concentrated on slowing her walk down. Luckily, Greyson was walking slowly and was preventing Indianna from speeding up to a pace that was not humane.

"Greyson," Laura said as they neared, "meet your cousin, Kimberly. You probably won't remember each other, it's been a while since you've met."

Greyson stared at his cousin, his eyes blank. Kimberly looked back at Greyson and gulped but tried to put on a brave and confident face. She was intimidated by her cousin- a lot. Not that she'd admit it.

"You're staying in my house so if you piss about and act like a bitch, I will kick you out even if we are cousins. Am I clear?" Greyson said in a bored, yet threatening tone.

"No you will not," Mark said sternly, giving Greyson a look which he ignored. "Kimberly, you are to respect what Greyson says. This is his house and a lot of people live here."

"Respect my ass," Kimberly scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Do you want to repeat that?" Greyson questioned, stepping away from Indianna so he was inches from his cousin, towering over her small frame.

"What are you gonna do? Kick me out? Your parents won't let you," she said smugly and Greyson gritted his teeth; already hating the girl.

"Don't make me angry, kid," he hissed. "Apparently you're here to sort out your shitty attitude or some crap like that and to be honest, I don't give a fuck about you. I have my own shit to deal with and I don't want a spoilt little brat getting in my way-"

"Greyson!" Laura scolded and Indianna grabbed Greyson's arm, pulling him back to her.

*Calm down,* Indianna said and for the first time ever Indianna noticed something.

Her touch affected Greyson just as his touch affected her.

His tense body had relaxed and Indianna could sense him calming.

Maybe it wasn't just her that needed Greyson. Maybe he needed Indianna too.

"Kimberly, behave," Mark said sternly. "Greyson is letting you stay here."

Kimberly just rolled her eyes and chewed loudly on her chewing gum. "Whatever."

"For now," Greyson said lowly and Indianna wrapped her arms round his waist. "I'm letting you stay for now."

"Kimberly," Laura said, "this is Indianna, Greyson's girlfriend."

Kimberly looked Indianna up and down and narrowed her eyes.

"Have you got a problem, Kimberly?" Greyson spat out Kimberly's name like venom.

"Not at all," Kimberly said, faking a sweet smile. "It's so wonderful to meet you, Indianna. You better not be an ass like him or I will end you."

Indianna's eyes widened. "Ex-"

"Listen here, you little bitch; I will ruin-"

"Greyson!" Laura snapped, cutting Greyson off. "Kimberly, apologise now!"

"No," Kimberly scoffed.

"Now, Kimberly!" Mark said.

Kimberly just smirked at them, making Greyson's anger rise.

"Calm down," Indianna murmured and looked at Mark and Laura. "It's okay," she said and turned to Kimberly. "It will get old, don't worry."

"What?" Kimberly said rudely.

"Being mean to make yourself feel bigger than other people; it will get old," Indianna said softly and grabbed Greyson's hand. *Can we go?*

"Mum, dad, we'll talk later," Greyson said and turned to Kimberly. "Stay away from Indianna," he snapped and then walked off with Indianna.

Kal walked up to the two of them, flanked by Ace, Harry and Brooke. "You just want to strangle her, don't you? Pull her horrible pink hair out and shit on it," Kal said.

"Maybe not the last part," Greyson chuckled.

"How long is she staying?" Ace wondered.

"I have no fucking clue," Greyson muttered.

"I vote to have her mysteriously disappear into the woods and never come back. Everyone with me say aye!" Kal said loudly and raised his fist in the hair.

"Shut up, Kal," Harry said, hitting Kal on the back of the head. Harry rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Brooke.

"It's nice to see you up and walking, Indie," Ace said. "Are you feeling better?"

"At the moment," Indianna nodded, "I am."

"When do you think you're going to shift?" Brooke wondered and Indianna shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know."

"Soon," Greyson said surely.

"Well I've got to go to work," Brooke said and grabbed Harry's hand. "Drive me?" She asked, but her tone made sure that Harry knew it wasn't a question. Brooke didn't want to be alone- not after what Rogue did to her.

"Good luck with the bitch," Harry said.

"Thanks," Greyson scoffed and Brooke placed her hand on Indianna's shoulder.

"I hope you are better soon," she said softly and Indianna smiled.

"Thank you," Indianna said and Brooke and Harry walked off.

"Who wants food?" Kal wondered. "I do. I'm going to order pizza, does everyone want pizza?"

"Sure," Ace shrugged and Kal nodded.

"I'll be back," Kal said and walked off just as a large red delivery van pulled up outside the pack house.

"I didn't order anything," Greyson frowned and a middle aged man exited the van, holding a box in his hand. He walked over to Mark and Laura who were closest and handed them the parcel.

"Delivery for Indianna Hughs," he said and Indianna looked over, frowning when a horrible scent hit her. She made her way over to Mark and Laura just as the delivery man got back in his car and drove away. Indianna took the parcel and the smell hit her sensitive nose like a wave.

"That smells so disgusting," Kimberly whined and Indianna tried not to breathe as she held the parcel.

She felt Greyson come up behind her and his touch soothed her growing nerves. She didn't know what, but something wasn't right.

*Did you order anything?* Greyson asked and Indianna shook her head and peeled the tape off the box. She lifted the lid up and froze, her mouth dropping at what was inside the box.

Greyson's eyes widened and he quickly shut the lid, shielding the contents of the box from Kimberly's prying eyes. "Shit," he cursed and Indianna remained frozen in her spot. "Indie, give me the box," he said sternly, trying to pry the parcel from Indianna's fingers. "Indie!"

Indianna felt like she couldn't breathe. The world around her had frozen and it was just her and the box in her hands. The box with-

*Sugar!* Greyson's voice yelled in her head and suddenly brought her back to reality. She jumped in fright and stumbled backwards. Greyson managed to take the box away from her and pass it to Ace who quickly walked off, the awful stench also going with him. "Indie," Greyson said softly. "Indie, look at me."

Indianna's breaths were coming out in short gasps and she looked up at Greyson with wide eyes. "I n-need to go-" Greyson caught Indianna as she started to walk off and he held her tightly to his chest.

"Speed," he whispered into her ear.

"G-Greyson, there was a note!" Indianna gasped and tried to push him away from her. "I need to read it, see who sent-"

"We know who sent it," Greyson muttered, but Indianna shook her head rapidly.

"No!" Indianna panicked. "Why can't he just leave me alone!"

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Kimberly called, earning a glare from Greyson.

"Shut up and go away," he said and placed his hands on Indianna's shoulders. "Look at me, sugar, you need to calm down."

"Calm down!" Indianna exclaimed suddenly. "Greyson, how can you expect me to bloody calm down after I just saw C-"

Greyson pressed his lips to Indianna's, cutting her off. The sparks spread through her body and calmed her erratic heartbeat, but her mind was still spinning.

She didn't think she would ever be able to un-see what was in the box.

When Greyson pulled away he cupped Indianna's cheeks and looked into her eyes. "Sugar, you need to stay calm."

"G-Greyson," she whispered and squeezed her eyes shut. "I-I..." Indianna gulped and looked down at the floor, her eyes landing on a white piece of paper. She frowned and picked it up, guilt flooding her when she read the message.

It's all your fault, sweetheart.
Give me what I want or you'll be receiving more pieces of her
-R

Indianna gasped and Greyson snatched the note, crumpling it in his hands. "Don't you dare believe it!"

"Oh my god," Indianna whispered.

"Son, what is going on?" Mark asked.

Greyson sighed and shook his head. "Kal!" He yelled and Kal emerged from the house a few minutes later. By the look on his face Indianna guessed that he knew what was in the box. "Take Indie, distract her or whatever, I don't care. Don't let her think about what she just saw. I'll be there in a few minutes," Greyson said in a hushed tone and Kal nodded.

"Let's go, Indie," Kal said and wrapped his arm around Indianna's shoulders, leading her away. In her shocked state she didn't resist.

"Oh and take the bitch," Greyson called, looking at Kimberly who gasped.

"Greyson!" Laura scolded.

"Mum, now is not the time, I'm not in the mood. Kimberly, go!" Greyson's cold tone made Kimberly gulp and she walked off, following Kal and Indianna into the house.

"K-Kal, I need to-" Indianna stopped walking and tears formed in her eyes. "I need to go ba-"

"No you don't," Kal said and pushed Indianna into the lounge. He gently shoved her onto a couch and sat next to her. Kimberly followed them, but she was ignored by them both. "You're currently in shock. You just need to calm down."

"Can you blame me?" Indianna gasped and ran her fingers through her hair. "It's me," she whispered and closed her eyes. "He wants me."

"Don't even think about it!" Kal said. "Indie, Greyson would throw a massive dude hissy fit if you ever left his side. And by massive I mean someone ending up dead massive."

"But he's not going to stop," Indianna whimpered and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Kal-"

"Shh," Kal said and wrapped his arm round Indianna's shoulder in a comforting, brotherly gestures and pulled her into his chest. "Don't hold it in, you can cry. I promise I won't call you a baby and hold it against you forever for crying."

Indianna forced out a pathetic chuckle before the tears came and didn't stop.

She couldn't stop the horrible image from reappearing in her mind.

The one of C-

"What was in the box, son?" Mark asked and Indianna was suddenly not in the lounge sitting next to Kal, but back outside with Mark and Laura.

She wasn't really there however.

Greyson was.

She was in his head again.

"Rogue is a monster," Greyson said and gritted his teeth. "He needs to be stopped, before he hurts Indie even more."

"Greyson," Laura said softly. "What was in the box?"

Greyson sighed angrily and cursed. "Ace has the box and we're going to dispose of it before Kimberly finds it. I can't believe you brought her here in the middle of all this-"

"Greyson!" Mark shouted, stopping Greyson mid rant. "What are you going to dispose of? What's in the box?"

Greyson sighed and shook his head. "A head. Cassie's head."

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 121K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...
1.6K 35 8
Stephany was good, she'd spend her hours studying instead of socializing, she'd spend her free time visiting the orphanage to accompany the orphans a...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
75.5K 2.3K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...