The Left Side of the Island

By CaliLuv13

Crazy, wild, and out of hand teenagers. That live on an island. All it seems they do is party, surf, and rela... More

The Left Side of the Island
Sadie Copolla
Andrea Whitley
Lana Mikulski
Logan Marshall
Brandon Brady
Liam Manford
Nadine Roberts
Justin ReyDash
Courtney Brady
Chapter 1
Ch1 Part 2
CH1 PT 3
CH1 PT 4
~NOTE~
Chapter 2
CH2 PT 2
Chapter 2 (PT3... I think)
Chapter 2 {Part 4}
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 {Part 1}
Chapter 4 {Part 3}
I'm Bringing Left Side of the Island Back!
PART II // 24 HOURS BEFORE TSUNAMI

Chapter 4 {Part 2}

26 0 0
By CaliLuv13

Lana’s POV

  My morning has been great so far. I had a nice blueberry waffle breakfast and was now taking a relaxing walk on the beach. I get a text from Sadie.

Liam invited me to surf with him in a bit.

COME WITH ME

I can’t be alone with him it doesn’t feel right!

  I text her back.

Fine

I walk back to my house to grab my board. Like any Hawaiian native I already had my bikini on under my clothing. I enter my house, walk all the way to the stairs and climb to the second floor. I walk to my room. I grab my beach towel and my prized, black and white, cheetah print Roxy board. I walk all that down the stairs, then out the door, and onto the beach.

Logan’s POV

  “Come on Logan; get up!” a pushy girl’s voice, rings into my left ear.

  “What? Where am I?” I ask instantly flipping my eyes open.

  “You’re with me,” the girl says.

  Wait a sec, I know that voice.

  “Oh shit! Nadine?” I bellow in fear as to why I’m half dressed in bed with Justin ReyDash’s girlfriend.

  “Yeah, you don’t remember last night?” she asks.

  “Eh, sort of. I see flashes of it,” I say pulling my shirt over my head.

  “Well we hooked up,” she says while putting on a pair of her high-waisted shorts.

  “Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I ask.

  “Yeah, but I’m breaking up with him today,” she says. “Then we can go out,”

  “Right after you end it? Don’t you think Justin will be suspicious?” I ask.

  “Obviously, but why? You scared of him?” she teases.

  “Uh yeah,” I say.

  “Aww, you’re honest!” she teases in a baby voice.

  “Yeah, but I guess I could punch him. That’ll make him cry, because his “pretty” face got messed up,” I say.

  “Yay, you go boy!” she says fist bumping me.

  I just laugh this totally odd conversation off. Until I realize that it’s real, and I’m not a mad man.

  “I’ve got to go,” I say standing up.

  “Okay bye, see you later,” she says hugging me.

  “Wait meet me at the back side of Lake Cowaygya in three hours,” I say.

  “Okay!” she exclaims excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3M 438K 41
Limited Time: 50 Coins or less! September Sale Alert! From fresh starts to lasting love, these stories have it all. Unlock now until Sept 22! When D...
186K 5.1K 95
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
39.5K 2K 27
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
125K 3.1K 84
- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™‰ - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...