Raining on the Bad Boy

By AlwaysEmily10

In the eyes of Warren Mason (conceited guy who lives in his own bubble of girls, looks, popularity and wealth... More

On the Edge
The Red Dress
The Past Bites
Something So Small
Put Some Gloves On
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Not my Scene
PARTAYYYY!
Fairground Fun
Dont DROP Me
Kiss it better
Goodbye?
Where's Warren?
It All Started So Well
Screw it
You're Just as Stubborn as I Am
A/N
The Plan
The Planets Align
The Morning After
A/N 2
Ignorant People
The Snuffed Light
Now it's a Happy Birthday
Another Leap
Surprise Surprise
Taking Off
Sequel??
Guess who's back...

Elephant's in the Room

2.3K 83 38
By AlwaysEmily10

#1 draft published 5/9/16

Guys, can we just take a moment to appreciate that I uploaded two days in a row even though I've just gone back to school... Now that's commitment if you ask me! Thank you to CastielFeathers (great name once again, destiel forever) for voting on all of my chapters! ❤️ and also thanks to my ever loyal followers who I have replied to frequently, you know who you are 😏

Warren POV:

Is it sad to say that I've never felt as happy as I am right now?

Beatrice had waited outside school while I showered quickly and changed out of my kit. The whole time I was changing I had a small smile plastered onto my face. Guys on my team kept coming up to me and patting my shoulder.

However, I think that everyone who witnessed my impulsive move on the field thought that Bea was just a little celebratory fling. A guy called Dean came over and said, "D'you want to give her to me once you're done with her, Mason?" With a sly wink. I just chuckled when he said it but my fists were dying to burrow themselves into his smug face.

I came out and Beatrice was leaning against the wall, looking down smiling to herself. Was she smiling for the same reason I was? She looked ridiculously beautiful standing there, her long hair was floating in the breeze and her eyes seemed to have new found light in them, igniting the blue-grey flame of them.

Wow, I was so soppy now. But if it meant that I could be with Beatrice, that's who I was happy to be.

She straightened up and grinned at me as if I had just saved a puppy from a well. I slipped my hand into hers from behind and we entwined our fingers. I leant down to her and placed a slow kiss on her tender lips and she yielded to it quickly. I pulled away from it slowly and stayed in front of her face with my eyes closed, just enjoying being in her presence.

"You have no idea how good it feels to finally be able to do that," I whisper. Bea opens her lids and her pearly grey eyes stared back at me wistfully,
"Trust me... I do."

Right now we were walking through the woods towards my house, swinging our linked hands. We had been talking about our pet peeves. She told me that one of her biggest annoyances is when people are rude: being nasty to people, not doing civil things like holding the door open for people. No wonder she hated me originally.

We were talking comfortably but I could tell there was something unsaid between us.

In a pause in the conversation I decided to take my opportunity, I might ruin this perfect moment, but if I didn't say this now, there was no chance of me ever finding a moment like this with her again.

"Bea, there was a reason that we weren't together before. And that hasn't gone away," I say solemnly. She looks up at me and her hand slackens slightly on my hand but I squeeze it in encouragement.

"Yeah, I have thought of that," she begins hesitantly, "but, you're not going to like my plan," she says and I look at her quizzically.

Beatrice's POV:

"Nope. No way in hell am I letting you do that."
Warren snapped back at me after hearing the full extent of my plan.

I just look at him with my hands on my hips, like I was telling off a petulant child.

We had arrived at his house 10 minutes ago and he had been looking at me expectantly since.

"Do you really think that Becca or Ollie is going to let you go through with this?" I plop down onto his sofa and look down, fiddling with the hem of my shirt,
"Well, who said I was going to tell them..." I mumble.

"You're not seriously going to do it-" I jump up and put my hand over his mouth before he can finish. His eyes begin to glaze over with lust as I stand on my tiptoes inches away from him. I scoff and move away despite how much I want to just get closer to him.

"The plan is simple. Let him land one punch then run downstairs and stop him... Well maybe we will have to get Ollie to help with that... But you restrain him and we call the police, show them the video, and they can't ignore that." I explain matter-of-factly feeling very proud of myself.

"Yeah, that plan is swell Bea, except for one tiny flaw," he begins sarcastically, "...he gets to hurt you, Bea!... Again!" I can tell he's becoming serious now, so I play the only card I have.

I begin walking slowly away from him swishing my hips sensually. "Well, I supposed I could just do it without you," I drawl out, flipping my hair behind my shoulders and walking as enticingly as I can.

"Well, that's not an option either," Warren responds in his low murmur. Then his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist from behind and his face is nuzzling into my hair. I giggle like a little school girl in surprise. "You're not doing anything without me anymore," he whispers into my neck and his hot breathe on my neck makes me melt.

I turn around so that I'm facing him with my arms looped around his neck. I begin to kiss slow lines up it. "Is that right?" I speak onto his hot skin.

"Yep. Because I'm never leaving your side ever again," he chuckles before sweeping my into his arms and making me squeal.

He carried me bridal-style over to his bed and laid me gently down, before beginning to kiss my jaw line. I have one hand around the back of his neck and one hand trailing down his abdomen. Feeling the muscle under his shirt just made me desperate to have it off.

I follow my instinct and put my hands under the hem of his t-shirt and begin to tug upward. I'm completely shaken awake from my daze of lust when he puts his hand on mine and pulls away from my kiss.

He looks at me intensely in the eyes, searching my whole face, as if searching for the right words to say.

"Wait, there's something I have to say." He grinds our shuffling away from his spot hovering on top of me. I sit up on my elbows and feel my eyebrows furrow.

"What is it?" I say, sweeping a price of brown hair, that was falling into his eyes, to the side.

"You've told me pretty much everything about your past, and I feel that in order for me to have a future with you, I need to do the same." I completely agree with him but it feels like ash is clogging my throat as I worry about what he's going to say next.

We both move so we are sitting with crossed legs opposite each other. I put my hand gently on his thigh and smile warmly at him,
"I'm not sure anything that you could say would make me stop feeling this way about you." He nods half-heartedly and takes a deep breath. Shit. He's about to begin.

"Ummm, I don't know where to-" he mumbles and stutters looking down at his hands and wringing his hands in his lap. He looks up at me and it's like he finds strength in my eyes, because he starts.

"I had a best friend, before Jamie. He was my best friend and," he swallows loudly, "he was also my brother." My heart beat quickens when I take into account the words 'had' and 'was'.

"Last summer," he proceeds, "Me and my two brothers were messing around in the park in the evening. We would play catch and place dares on the first person who dropped it or wrestle on the grass, stupid brother stuff," Warren smiles fondly at the memory and I mirror his image before he continues, "Jason threw the ball too far and it went over the hedge onto the main road."

He seems to struggle to get out the next words so I place my hand on top of his on the bed sheets so he turns it around and clasps mine tightly, staring down at it as he tells the rest of the story.

"I went around the hedge and went to run out onto the road to get the ball, it was completely clear when I went, but in the blink of an eye I saw blinding headlights come barrelling towards me, followed by landing on my side on the other side of the road." I move my eyes from our joined hands and look up at his face and see his normally clear, warm, brown eyes clouded with sadness and threatening to spill tears.

"When I looked back up, my brother was-" he took a deep breath attempting to calm himself, "my brother had pushed me out of the way and had been hit by the speeding car. James didn't stand a chance, he was gone as soon as the car made contact."

James? In my head I recall the: JWJ, I saw engraved in the treehouse.
Jason, Warren, James.

The tears have began to spill over his lower eyelid and are coming at a steady pace, gliding down is pained face one by one.

"Have you ever heard the theory that twins can feel each other?" I nod.

"It's true. James was my twin." My breath hitches in my throat, "I used to feel him... I don't feel him anymore."

I look back at him to see that he is looking directly at me, pain corrupting his angelic face. His eyes are red and puffy, his skin is streaked with drying tears. This is exactly how he had looked when I had seen him that evening:

'"You will never live up to him! You cannot compare!" The voice booms.'

His father had been talking about James. Not only did my beautiful Warren loose his twin but was also reminded constantly that he was not him, and that, that was, apparently, a problem.

I, however, would rather have Warren just the way he is.

I move so in sitting on my knees, Warren following my movements intensely with his tear-ridden eyes.

I gently place my hands on either side of Warren's head and lean forward. I place gentle, delicate kisses on each one of his falling tears and they're salty on my lips.

I move back and look him in the eyes. I have no idea what to say, I have no idea what will make his pain any less. So I just tell the truth.

"Everything that I learn about you, the good, the bad and the painful, just brings me a step closer to falling completely and unequivocally in love with you."

As if he were a puppet and my last sentence had cut all of his strings, Warren flops his back onto his bed, breathing heavily, like all of his energy was used up telling me that. He looks at me while lying down and opens his arm out, inviting me to crawl into it and I do. I rest my head and arm on his chest and put my leg over the top of him, entwining my legs with him.

And just like that, like I was a puzzle, that had been missing a piece for so long, he completed me. I know now that, you will never know that you are broken until someone comes along and fixes you.

____________

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! We got all deep in this one!

What do you think about Beatrice's plan to catch Ethan?

I started my English course today and I'm already bloody loving it although the work is ridiculously strenuous so you will have to bear with me on the updating front!

Thank you a million kazillion times to all of my lovely people who comment on every chapter, it is literally the reason I update so frequently! I love being able to share this with you guys!

Okay, essay over. Don't forget to vote and comment!
-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5M 279K 39
"He's a bad boy. He's bad news" Abigail Antonias was warned as soon as she entered her fourth high school that a particular boy named Nathaniel Reece...
67.9K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...