Denial

Від jgirl113

**Completed!** Reed Garcia is in denial. With a history of homophobia, Reed just can't accept the fact that... Більше

Chapter One: Denial
Chapter Two: Brick Wall
Chapter Three: Revelations and Hot Chocolate
Chapter Four: Impulsive Behavior
Chapter Five: Drunken Words
Chapter Six: The Subconscious Can Lie, Right?
Chapter Seven: A Smile Goes a Long Way
Chapter Eight: Confessions
Chapter Nine: Snowed In
Chapter Ten: Everyone Needs a Phone
Chapter Eleven: Roommate Chats
Chapter Thirteen: Self Doubt
Chapter Fourteen: Long Overdue Make Up
Chapter Fifteen: Much Needed Talk
Chapter Sixteen: Breaking the Old Reed
Chapter Seventeen: Skipped Class
Chapter Eighteen: Unexpected Surprises
Chapter Nineteen: Family Reunited
Chapter Twenty: Boyfriend Love
Chapter Twenty One: Breakdowns
Chapter Twenty Two: The Crazy Ex
Chapter Twenty Three: Mistakes
Chapter Twenty Four: Deep Shit
Chapter Twenty Five: Questioning
Chapter Twenty Six: Falling in Love
Chapter Twenty Seven: Albert
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Interrogation Room
Chapter Twenty Nine: A Little Under Dressed
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve: Two Steps Forward, Too Many Steps Backward

3.3K 210 78
Від jgirl113

Quincy

"Please come again!" I said cheerfully to a customer as I handed her her change. "Have a great day!"

"You seem quite happy today," a voice said from behind me.

If I wasn't already smiling widely, I would be now. Spinning around, I came face to face with my best friend, Chloe. She didn't come in to work at all yesterday, and all morning I've been so bored without her company. I throw my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug, because I was just that excited.

"Definitely happy today," she said, taking a step back once I released her. "What's going on with you?"

"He asked me out!" I even let out a small squeal, but I didn't care. This was so exciting, even two days later and I couldn't believe it actually happened.

Chloe's mouth dropped open in shock. "Are you saying that Spanish kid who thought he was straight asked you out?"

I nodded my head quickly. "Still not admitting he's gay, but he did admit that he likes me. So it's progress."

Chloe was about to reply when our manager walked up to us. "Quincy, you can take your break now, if you want. You've been on your feet for hours."

I smiled at her. "Thanks, Michelle." As she walked away, I turned back to my register to break out. My feet were definitely killing me.

"Wait, Q, isn't that him?"

I glared at the nickname, she should know better than to call me that, but my eyes softened as soon as I lifted my head to see Reed walking through the door. This was absolute perfect timing.

Quickly running to the back, I hung my required apron up on a hook and hurried back to the front of the cafe. Reed was standing in the middle of the floor, looking over towards the registers where Chloe was taking someone's order. He looked confused.

I walked up next to him. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

Reed was a bit startled by me, but obviously tried not to show it. "Did you just finish work?"

I shook my head. "But I do have a half hour break starting right now."

"Cool."

"Yeah. So..."

"Quincy!" I turned around suddenly to see Chloe looking over at me. "Either get in line or move out of the way!"

I smiled sheepishly as I realized a crowd of people had come in, and Reed and I were standing right in the way of everyone. Turning back to Reed, I asked, "Did you actually want to get something?"

"Yeah. I was thinking about it." He started walking towards the back of the line. "What do you want?"

"I'm fine. I don't need anything."

He looked at me questioningly, but didn't say anything as Chloe called us over to order.

"Are you going to eat anything today, Quincy?" she asked after Reed told her what he wanted. I shook my head. "When was the last time you ate, boy?"

"Umm... Yesterday. I had my leftovers from Thursday for dinner." Even the next day, that meal tasted amazing, possibly because Reed had bought it for me.

"So you haven't eaten anything today?" Reed asked me.

"No, but I'm fine, really."

He scowled, but Chloe spoke up. "That's a lie. I know you so want that turkey club."

"How did you know that?" She only just got here! I didn't even tell anyone I wanted that today. Chloe winked. That wasn't fair.

"Add that to the order," Reed said simply. Then he looked at me before I could even complain. "Don't look at me like that, you're going to eat it."

"I approve. Keep him, Quincy."

I raised an eyebrow at Chloe, before glancing at Reed. But he either didn't hear the comment or chose to ignore it. Probably didn't hear it, knowing him.

After another minute, Reed had paid for our food and we sat down at a table to wait for it. I only had about twenty five minutes left, but I was going to make the most of this time with Reed, especially because he came to me.

Once we got our food, he started talking, with his mouth full, of course. "So you told that girl that I asked you out?"

I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry if you didn't want anyone to know. Chloe's my best friend. I couldn't not tell her, you know?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure."

After a brief moment of awkwardness that hung between us, we started chatting a bit. Not about anything in particular, I guess. Just getting to know the other person kind of stuff. Of course, we avoided topics of parents. I knew I didn't want to discuss their deaths, so I wasn't about to bring up his parents either, in case the conversation came back around to mine. He never brought them up either, for whatever his reasoning was.

"I have to go back to work," I said, sadly, noticing the time on his phone that was laying on the table. I only had a couple minutes left of my break.

Reed looked kinda upset. "When do you get off for the day?"

"In two and a half hours."

He nodded. "I'll come back then. Is that alright?"

I smiled. "Of course. I'd love to hang out with you tonight. You know, since we're dating and all that."

"Yeah. I guess we are, aren't we?"

"Well you did ask me out. And I did said yes." He nodded as I checked the time on his phone again. I had one minute before I needed to be back. "I really need to go. But I'll see you later."

"Bye."

I knew not to expect him to kiss me goodbye. He didn't even kiss me when he got here. So I just headed to the back to retrieve my apron.

When I came back to the front, Reed was still there, however. Clocking back in, he walked over to my register and stood in front of it.

I smiled. "How can I help you today?" I asked, holding back a laugh.

"I think I forgot something."

"Oh?"

He didn't reply, verbally, at least. Instead, he leaned forward and planted his lips on mine. It was a quick kiss, because obviously we couldn't get fully into it, with the counter and register separating us, and the fact that I'm technically working.

When he stepped back, I couldn't help the wide smile that formed on my face. He actually kissed me. In public. Maybe we were making faster progress than I had thought.

"Bye Quincy," Reed said, actually backing up towards the door this time. I gave him a small wave, not able to form words right now.

"I didn't know this was that kind of place," a man said, stepping up to my register. "That was absolutely disgusting, and now you expect me to let you get my food for me?"

Now, this wasn't the first time I've had negative words thrown my way, and I usually have a whole spiel that I'll say about how people are people, no matter who they love. But I didn't get a chance to say any of that because Reed obviously had a change of heart about the whole thing. Before I knew it, Reed had stalked back over and punched the man straight in the face.

There was an audible gasp across the entire cafe as everyone turned to watch what was going down.

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that, dipshit," Reed practically growled at the guy, who was kneeling down, clutching his bleeding nose.

Reed

If someone were to ask me a week ago what I would be doing today, I would probably answer with something like getting drunk alone in my dorm room. Never would I have expected this to be happening. Really, who would have expected me, of all people, to get offended at a homophobic comment, which sounded an awful lot like how I used to think, and sometimes still find myself thinking? And that comment was directed at my boyfriend. Quincy and I haven't even used the word boyfriend yet, but it just sort of came out of my mouth.

He was watching me, his mouth gaping open in what might have been shock. "Reed! Was that really necessary?"

I shrugged. "He was being rude to you."

"I can handle myself, you know."

"What happened here?" a woman asked before I could answer. She walked up from the back of the kitchen, so she was probably the manager or owner. Definitely someone important.

"This asshole was being rude to my boyfriend, so I punched him," I said simply.

Quincy turned bright red as he faced the woman. "I am so sorry, Michelle. I didn't know he was going to do that. You know I don't condone violence like that."

No one was even paying attention to the man on the floor, which was fine with me. He didn't deserve any attention.

Then the other cashier, the one Quincy's friends with, came out with a mop to clean up the blood the guy was spilling onto the floor. So someone noticed that, but she still didn't ask if he was okay. I didn't care, but apparently he did.

"This establishment is awful!" he shouted, standing up. "I will never come back here again!" Then he stomped out of the place without so much as a glance back.

The next few minutes consisted of Quincy's manager, Michelle, asking both of us if we were okay, which we were. I was mostly worried about Quincy. Since he started telling me what was offensive to a gay person, I realized a lot of what I used to say was pretty bad. And then hearing some stranger say it just made everything worse. How could people stand hearing that all the time?

Originally, I wasn't planning on staying here until Quincy got off work. But now that I know that anyone could just walk in the door and hurt him, I wasn't about to leave him alone.

So I sat down at one of the tables that gave me a perfect view of Quincy standing behind the counter. I even witnessed him walk straight into a customer who was holding a large soda, getting completely covered in the stuff. He blames me for staring at him the whole time. I just think he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

But anyway, once he finally finished with his shift, I drove him back to his apartment so that he could change before we figure out what we wanted to do tonight.

I followed him into his apartment, which was pretty quiet. I had come here earlier, looking for Quincy, but no one had answered the door. I figured he'd be at work, and that's where I found him. Who knew where his roommate was, but then again, it's not like I keep track of Matt either.

Walking into Quincy's bedroom behind him, I watched as he pulled off his shirt. He was so skinny, I swear I could probably count each of his ribs from here. But the sight of him shirtless was actually turning me on, and I could feel my pants tighten, which was unusual considering it doesn't usually do that on its own.

Acting purely on instinct, I closed the distance between us and placed my hands on his hips. I kissed him gently, letting my hands slide over his beautiful ass.

He pulled back slightly. "Don't start something you're not prepared to finish," he said softly.

"What if I want to?" I asked, just as softly. Because I did. I was horny, and he was here, and very attractive. He was also my boyfriend. Why wouldn't I fuck my boyfriend?

"Are you absolutely sure, Reed?" Instead of answering, I kissed him again. But it didn't last long because he pulled away again. "I need you to say it, Reed. Do you want me? Because there's no going back after doing this. Are you sure you're ready?"

I nodded, although now he was making me doubt myself. Was I really ready? He was still a guy. "Yes, Quincy. I want to do this."

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT]

He smiled before lifting up my shirt and pulling it over my head. He immediately started kissing down my chest, getting closer to the waist band of my jeans. Before I knew it, he was on his knees, looking up at me. That sight alone was making me even harder.

"You sure?" he asked.

"God, just stop fucking asking that, Quincy."

Without anymore hesitation on his part, he slid down my pants and boxers, letting me spring free. His eyes widened as he looked up and down the length of it. I know, it's impressive.

Then he put it into his mouth and started giving me the best blow job I've ever had in my life. I heard somewhere that guys give head better. I think I'm going to agree with that. A couple minutes into it, I tugged off the hair tie that was holding back his hair, letting it fall to the floor. I gripped his hair tightly as I fucked his face, making the whole thing feel really good.

It was so good, in fact, that I felt like I was going to release already. It was definitely way too soon for that.

So I pulled Quincy to his feet before tossing him onto the bed. He landed on his stomach with a little huff, but when he turned his head to look at me, he was smiling.

"Someone likes it rough."

"I'm not going soft."

He nodded before reaching over to the little beside table he had. From the drawer, he pulled out a bottle of lube.

He handed it back to me. "I don't care if you're rough. Just make sure to use this. It's kinda been a while since I've bottomed."

Fair enough. Grabbing a condom out of my wallet, I pulled it on before covering myself with the lube. Then, I slid Quincy's pants down to reveal that perfect ass of his.

I knew how to prepare for anal; it was something Annabel sometimes liked to have. So the first thing I did was stick my finger into his hole, making him gasp. Slowly moving up to more fingers, I kept making him moan softly into his pillow. That sound was amazing to hear.

When I felt he was stretched enough, I quickly removed my fingers and shoved my member right in, not even giving him time to process the change. I began pounding away, neither of us being quiet, and soon enough, we were both about ready to burst. I felt him clench around me as he came, making me also release.

Best orgasm ever.

It was when I pulled out of him and he rolled over onto his back that I realized exactly what I had done. I just had sex with a guy. It was really great sex, but I still felt uneasy about it all.

"Are you alright, Reed?" Quincy asked, sitting up.

I nodded slowly, throwing out the condom. "Yeah. But I think I'm going to go." I grabbed my pants and started pulling them up.

"Why?" He sighed. " You regret it, don't you?"

I didn't answer as I pulled on my shirt and then shoes. Yes, I did regret it. But I didn't know how to tell him that after I told him I was ready. This whole being gay thing was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, and I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

I ignored Quincy calling after me as I walked out of his apartment. I just needed time to figure this all out. Yeah. That's all I needed. And alcohol. Alcohol always helps clear my head.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Bad Boy Knows My Secret (BxB) Від Oliver Dunham

Підліткова література

1.3M 41.4K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
79.1K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...
No More Wasting Time Від CreativeWriter

Підліткова література

8.1K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
Mr. Right? ✔ Від .

Романтика

3.6M 229K 38
[BXB] in which a boy leaves his love letters in the wrong person's locker. ↬ Kairo Alden has been pining for fellow classmate Alexandria Miller for a...