Unintentional {A Drake Story}...

By TheGoldenFantasies

Anastasia "Asia" Monet, a 24 year old aspiring fashion designer with lots of style, class and a sharp tongue... More

Unintentional {Rated M}
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Epilogue.
Hello, it's me.

Chapter Forty Two.

4.7K 133 11
By TheGoldenFantasies

"Oh, my God. I love it! Pierre, you are amazing. Thank you so much." Anastasia praised her hairdresser as she ran her fingers through her two toned blonde-black tresses.

"Anytime, beautiful. Anytime. You make sure you come back and see me, ok?" Pierre told her.

"Oh, you know I will. You are going to have me acting up with this new look, my goodness. But let me get up out of here. I got a few things to take care of."

"Alright, sweetness. Take care of yourself, ok?"

Anastasia nodded her head and he kissed her on the cheek. Anastasia went to the front desk and paid for her hair, manicure and pedicure. The receptionist bid her a good day and told her to come again. Anastasia smiled and walked out of the salon. The sun immediately hit her and she grabbed her tortoise style Miu Miu sunglasses, shielding them over her eyes.

She was extremely happy with her new hair color. She loved her naturally black hair, but felt that a change was needed. Over the past month, Aubrey had begun his tour and Anastasia had begun working on new designs and accessories for her line. Her and Aubrey stayed in contact every single day and he was flying her out to one of his shows next week. She made sure to tease him with pictures while he was away and he made sure to keep her up to date with everything that was going on.

She posted her design ideas and upcoming products on her Instagram and people couldn't wait for her to release them. She smiled at the love and support she was receiving from everyone.

Her parents congratulated her and always gave her their love. Her mother even ordered from her website. With all of the growing demands, Anastasia was going to need a store soon. But opening a store had was a gamble, especially since most people order online these days.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she reached for it, looking at the screen. She pressed accept and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Anastasia, thank God I got a hold to you." A feminine voice said.

"Lilly! Hey, Superwoman. What's up?" Anastasia smiled, walking to her car.

"You know I absolutely love your line, but I saw that your Madison dress in dark blue was sold out and I really need something to wear for this appearance I'm doing later today. I was hoping that dress would be it. Is there anything you can do?" She asked.

"Hmm, let me think. I think I have an extra one back at my house. I could go get it and bring it to you."

"Oh, my God. If you could do that, I'd be so grateful."

"Tell me where to meet you."

"If you could meet me at the Millan plaza, that would be great."

"I got you, girl. I'll see you in about, 20-25 minutes."

The two of them wrapped up their phone conversation and Anastasia got in the car. She started it up and buckled her seatbelt before speeding off to her house.

Once she arrived to her house, she saw a bouquet of red roses and a big package by her front door. She got out of the car and grabbed the roses. noticing the card inside.

"I know you probably get tired of me sending you roses so much, but it's the one of the major ways I can show you I'm thinking of you. I miss you out here on the road, but I see you being a boss lady and taking care of business. Always proud of you. I love you, goddess."

-Aubrey

"P.S., hope you like what's in the box. Some are things you've been wanting, others are just random choices."

"I want a lot of things, so exactly what could he be talking about?" She chuckled.

She unlocked the door and grabbed the roses and the package, carefully taking them inside and placing them on the coffee table. She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the tape off of the box.

She opened it up and gasped.

She reached in and pulled out a turquoise multi colored floral romper maxi dress with a pair of nude open toed Manolos. She looked at the note attached to it.

"For your casual/dressy times."

She set that aside and pulled out a white sleeveless mini dress that had gold accents on the sides, the top where the breasts sat and in between. It came with a pair of brown suede peep toe heels.

"For date night or the night you come see me on tour."

She smiled and set that outfit aside. Last but not least, a gold high neck two piece Sherri Hill dress with a pair of gold Louboutin Impera heels. She was stunned. The gold Louboutins were what she'd been wanting for months.

"For the Grammys coming up in a few months. I'm sure this will be your favorite. By the way, I had covers put under the heels, so that the red wouldn't fade away when you walk on them."

"Lord, this man is too much for me." She stated.

Anastasia packed everything back into the box neatly and took it upstairs to her bedroom and placed it in her closet. She grabbed the dress for Lilly and put it on a hanger, placing a plastic cover over it. She rushed downstairs with the dress draped over her arm, grabbed her keys and left out the door. She got in the car and started it up before grabbing her phone, scrolling through her recent calls.

She pressed Lilly's name as she pulled out of the driveway.

"Hello?" Lilly answered.

"Hey, girl. I'm on my way to the Millan plaza."

"So am I. I'll see you there."

"You got it."

Anastasia hung up with her and drove off. As she was driving down the road, she pressed down her phone's home button and told Siri to call Drizzy.

She pulled up to a red light and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He answered.

She smiled, "Hey, daddy."

"Baby girl. What's good?"

"On my way to see Lilly."

"Lilly who?"

"Lilly Singh. You know, her YouTube name is Superwoman."

"Oh, yeah. I know her."

"Yeah. Well, she's got an appearance and there was a certain dress she wanted from my website, but it was sold out. Luckily, I had one at the house. So I'm bringing it to her."

"That's real nice of you, baby girl."

"Yeah. By the way, thank you for my flowers and my outfits. Especially my Louboutin Imperas." She acknowledged and drove off once the light turned green.

"You're more than welcome. I knew you were wanting them for a while and I know you could afford them yourself, but you know me."

"Yeah, I do." She chuckled, "So what's going on over there?"

"Well, I just left the gym not too long ago. I'm headed to the hotel to rest up before my show tonight."

"How has touring been lately?"

"A lot of fun. It gets me hype to see my fans singing and rapping along to my songs. Sometimes I think I forget how blessed I really am."

"That's why you've got a woman like me to remind you."

Drizzy chuckled, "True that. I miss that woman like crazy, too."

"Oh, shut up. You just miss my pussy." She joked.

"While I do miss that, I miss more than just that."

"Like?"

"Your smile. Your sassy ass mouth. The way you walk. Your scent. Your singing. Little things like that."

She blushed, "You are so corny, I swear. But oddly enough, it's cute."

"Yeah, whatever. I know you're over there blushing."

"You swear you know me."

"Because I do. It's my job as your man."

"I know. Have you been staying out of trouble with the bitches?"

"Have you seen any troubling headlines?"

"No."

"Alright, then."

"Still, you are Drizzy Drake Graham. I know the power you have. You could easily pay someone to keep you out of the blogs."

"That's too much fucking work. No one has time for that shit. Plus, I told you no one compares to you. Trust, baby girl. I'm staying in my lane."

"Good. Have you heard from Nicki or Ava?"

"Nicki, not since the club. Ava, earlier today. She was saying how the baby was kicking her nonstop yesterday after she ate something a little too spicy, but he's healthy. She's seven and a half months now."

"Wow, she's getting closer, huh?"

"Yeah, she is. I can't wait for that to be you one day."

"No time soon."

"Oh, I know that. I want it to be when our careers slow up just a bit. But even if they don't, I'll make the time."

"You plan on marrying me first?"

"I'd marry you tomorrow if I could."

She blushed again and sighed, "Yeah, I know you would. But I'm pulling up to the Millan plaza to meet Lilly. Maybe we could FaceTime later."

"I'm all for that. I can't wait for you to come next week."

"I can't wait either. I'll talk to you later on, ok?"

"Alright. I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, papi."

They both said their goodbyes and hung up. Anastasia turned into the plaza and saw Lilly standing outside, leaning against her car. Anastasia parked next to her and got out of the car, greeting Lilly with a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this. You are the best." Lilly thanked her.

"Girl, it's not a problem at all." Anastasia told her and grabbed the dress from the backseat, "It is a pleasure. I know you'll look beautiful in it. Take photos for me to see."

"Oh, you know I will." Lilly smiled and took the dress from her, "I can't wait to rock this."

"You do your thing, girl. Enjoy your event."

"Thank you. Let's get together for lunch or something sometime soon."

"Hey, you've got my number. Send me a text or call me." Anastasia smiled.

"Got you."

They shared one last hug before parting ways. Anastasia sent a text to her team to have the Madison dress restocked and got back in her car. It was time to head home, finish up some of her ideas and get on Drizzy's nerves some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.6K 70 14
It is June 2029 in New York City and the gang are all in one place. The gang is not like our favourite characters in the All American Universe, they...
9.3K 482 16
Sᴜɴᴏᴏ, ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ғᴏʀ ʀᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇs ɪɴ ᴍᴀʟᴇs, ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴅᴜsᴛʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs. Nɪᴋɪ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛ...
43.8K 1.1K 33
Abused and neglected. Kaley has been through 16 years of pure hell. 10 of the years was spent in a foster home where she was abused physically, emoti...