*completed* A Kindergarten Pr...

By liamsstagram

Becca was 5 and she was his best friend Louis was 6 and he was her best friend They made a kindergarten promi... More

A Kindergarten Promise (One Direction/Louis story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
LIVESTREAM
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHapter 25
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
Chapter 26
A/N (: I promise an update soon!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
you and i
Chapter 32
I promise a chapter
and the winner is.......
Chapter 33
One shot and laziness
Chapter 34
Be mad at me
Chapter 35 (last chapter?)
Thanksssssss
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.2K 97 2
By liamsstagram

**Louis POV**

"I forgive you"

She lifted her head off my lap and gave me a weak smile.

I smiled back and then she positioned herself so her legs were on either side of my hips.

"I missed you Lou...." She trailed off and looked into the distance, I lifted her off me and stood up. She looked shocked and I saw tears start to form in her eyes.

I grabbed her hands and held them in mine, I looked straight into her beautiful brown eyes. I tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, and smiled.

Next thing I knew she grabbed my face with her small hands and kissed me.

She kissed me.

The butterflies exploded in my stomach and the excitement was overwhelming.

I slid my arms around her waist and her arms went around my neck. Gosh how I love this.
We pulled away and she stood there and hugged me tightly.

"Louis Tomlinson...." she looked right at me.

"I think I'm in love with you"
Then she smashed her lips into mine again.

*^*^*^*^*^^*^^**^*^*^^^*^^^

Oh my....

-Daniellee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...