Forgiving

By ohyizzle

[Completed] {Book 2 } Previously know as Forgiving the Bad Boy After Nichole's wedding failure, Nichole decid... More

Forgiving
Cast List
Chapter 1- Story time
Chapter 2- Fans want to know
Chapter 3- Confused
Chapter 4- What the fuck, Ryder!
Chapter 5- Are you kidding me
Chapter 6- A rose
*Important News*
Chapter 7- Clubbing
Chapter 8- Icecream and Parks
Chapter 9- The nightmares are back
Chapter 10- You fight, I fight
Editor Needed
Chapter 11- Guilty
Chapter 12- Run!
Chapter 13- Right under our noses
Chapter 14- Slowly breaking
Chapter 15- KTB
Chapter 16- So stupid
Chapter 17- Pain
Chapter 18- We promised her
Chapter 19- I still love you
Chapter 20- I don't want to lose her
Chapter 21- Stop arguing, you idiots
Chapter 22- Addio
Chapter 23- I'm alive!
Chapter 24- Wow
Chapter 26- It's life
Chapter 27- Old friend my ass
Chapter 28- False information: Part 1
Chapter 29- False information: Part 2
Chapter 30- Ruby
Chapter 31- The Zoo
Chapter 32- My world
Epilogue
Authors Note
Underestimated
No One Knows
Youtube

Chapter 25- Do you believe me?

2.6K 78 22
By ohyizzle

A/N: I want to start out by apologizing for not updating yesterday, it totally slipped out my mind. Anyways hope you enjoy.

I woke up with the sound of people arguing. What the hell? Do they not know I want to sleep? Like sleep is very precious and you have to value it. Now if you don't value it, that's your problem, but at least let me value mine. Ungrateful hoes.

I groan out loud when I feel pain in my abdomen. My eyes immediately snapping open. My eyes landed on Liam and Ryder.

"Shut up! At least I didn't cheat on her!" Liam accused Ryder. I'm guessing they didn't hear me wake up, because they still kept shouting like I wasn't even there.

I decided to just lay there and act asleep so I could listen to their argument.

"I did not cheat on her, okay. You know nothing, you can't accuse me of something I didn't do." Ryder emphasized the word 'not'.

"Lier. You're just trying to get into Nichole's pants." Huh?

"No I'm not, I love her. I love her more than anything in the world. I would still be with her if it weren't for that stupid bitch Ruby." Wait did I hear right? The stupid bitch who bullied me in my freshman year.

"Ruby?" I voice out loud. Their heads snap towards my direction, I guess I caught them by surprise.

"How long have you been awake?" Ryder asks.

"About ten minutes now, you two are loud and woke me up." I answer sitting up carefully.

"How are you?" Liam asks.

"Why are you here?" I say coldly.

"Nichole I said I'm sorry, I truly am." Liam says.

"Well a sorry isn't going to fix it, is it?" I snap. He cowers backs and I feel somewhat guilty.

I sigh. "Just please leave." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

When I finally heard the door click, I looked up to see Ryder already looking at me intensely.

"May I help you?" I ask. In two long strides he was directly in front of me. We stared into each others eyes for a few second, as if words weren't needed to express our feelings. Before I knew it, his soft warm lips were already on mine. The kiss was short, but sweet. Never in my life have I missed somebody's touch and kisses.

"What did Ruby do?" I ask as he leaned his forehead against mine.

He sighs making room for him on the bed. After a long period of silence he spoke, "Nichole I never cheated on you, and never would." 

I didn't respond I just stayed silent waiting for him to go on. Honestly I didn't know if I should believe him or not. My mind is in so many different places, that I have a hard time concentrating.

"The night before our wedding we went out to the club," He paused looking me straight in the eyes.

"I got pretty drunk, but never once did I look at another women. While the guys were arguing about whose home I was going to stay at, I left to go get another drink. Although I was drunk, I never stopped thinking about you." He gave me a small smile, in which I didn't return.

"A little after I got my drink, a girl around your height approached me, her features were a little smiler to yours, but I knew it wasn't you. We didn't really made a conversation, she asked for my name and I said superman, I asked for her's and she said Ruby. All of the sudden she kissed me, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I didn't kiss her back I just pushed her away." Somehow I believed him. Ruby was always a whore, not matter if the guy was taken or not. She used her slutty moves.

"I passed out and when I woke up I was in her place. By the time I went back home and then to the church. You were gone, but I didn't understand why. Everybody was saying I cheated on you, when I never did. After they showed me the messages I went directly home, and saw you packing, that's when—that's when..."

"I left you." I didn't mean it to come out. I just accidentally voiced it out loud.

He frowned at that, but continued. "Yeah, after that I broke down. The apartment was a mess, but luckily the guys came. After I explained to them the whole story, we went directly to Ruby's apartment. When we got there, Juily and Ruby got into a fight and let me say it was awesome." He laughed remembering, as I chuckled. I would've loved you see that.

"Ruby later confessed that she had my phone and sent the messages. Nichole, I never cheated on you, it was all set up. Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you still love me?" Really Ryder? Really?

Do I believe him? I don't know. Do I trust him? I'm not sure. Do I still love him? Yeah.

"Ryder I–I don't know. This is all too much." I stutter. All of the sudden three new voice joined in.

"Nichole, he's telling the truth. We were there." Juily says.

"You have to believe him." Sebastian says.

"He still loves you." Logan adds.

My mom's words ring through my head.

He never cheated on you.

He never cheated on me. So many people have told me this over and over again, but I never chose to believe. I never chose to listen, I just ran away. Like a coward, I am.

"You never cheated on me?" I ask Ryder in a small voice.

He shook his head. "I never cheated on you, Nichole. I love you too much, to ever hurt you." He says. And I believed him, I finally believed him.

"Ryder, I still love you and always will." I say with a huge smile on my face. He grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my lips. I heard the guys and Juily whoop loudly.

"Nichole, I love you too." He says as we pull away.

"So does that mean y'all are together?" Logan asks. I laugh a little at his childish grin.

"I don't know, ask Nichole." Ryder says looking at me.

"Yes, that means we're together." I says chuckling.

I feel like my world is finally falling back to place, after all the hell I've gone through. There's still paradise. I don't know how else I can be grateful.

Most people would think it's stupid that I believed Ryder right after he told me, without even thinking it twice, but I don't. What we have is unexplainable. Everything he said made me trust him, love him, and believe him. I let my coward-ness get the best of me, but then again everything happens for a reason.

I'm finally back with the father on my daughter. I'm actually glad he didn't try to gain custody, but we all know I would've won either way. I'm mean, I'm Nichole.

"I love you." I say to Ryder.

"I won't ever get tired of hearing you say those words." He says. I smile widely, but it soon fades when I hear shouting and camera flashes from outside the hospital room.

How the hell did they get in? Was it Liam again?

"We'll deal with them." Sebastian and Logan say walking out the room.

"I swear I will kill Liam." Ryder growls. I place a small kiss on Ryder's lips causing him to calm down. Haha, girl power.

"Ryder, it's okay. Anyways where's Rose?" I ask.

"She with your dad." He answers. I sigh in relief.

"Nichole?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Why?" I ask.

"For calling you a bad mother." He says.

"It's okay. Sometimes the truth hurts, and you have to learn to deal with it, or change it." I feel like I've changed since I woke up. Well not exactly since, I shouted at Liam and told him to get lost.

All of the sudden the doors burst open and news reporter come flooding in. All I saw was the cameras flashing making me a little dizzy.

"Is it true that you died?"

"Are y'all back together?"

"Where's Liam?"

"Is Rose dead?"

"Will you be alright?"

"When is the wedding?"

They were cut off a loud booming voice.

"Everybody get out! Before I sew all of y'all!" My dad shouts. It's times like this I'm grateful for being overprotective. I'm guessing they got scared cause they immediately scurried off. Not before one person took a picture and then left running. Honestly that was really funny. He looked like a mouse grabbing it's cheese and then running.

When the door shut close my dad sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I think Rosebelle's getting nightmare's."

_____________________
I know I haven't updated all week I'm so sorry. I love y'all though. So whose happy they're back together.

Comment if you are. Cause I know I am. It makes me so happy that they're finally back together. Role is back!!

Remember to vote, follow, and share. I appreciate it.

Have a nice weekend,

         ~Yisel Segura R.~

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
477 0 72
EDITING A 17 year old girl named Rose as been abused since her mother died. she moves to a different schools and was starting all over again . what...
769K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
120K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...