My Alpha mate is a softie.

By tree_http

Ava Blackwood is the alpha's daughter of the Silvermoon pack. Her birthday is near will she find her mate in... More

Heads up
Chapter 1 : The beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapeter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Heads up
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Not a chapter

Chapter 4

296 9 3
By tree_http

Mason Pov;
As soon as Mr. Fairways uttered the words "Go", Ava leapt into action. She flung herself at Dirk. She threw her fists at his face, skillfully punching the poor boy. I kind of felt bad for the kid, but he reluctantly ducked. Ava jabbed her knee into Dirk's collarbone, sending him flying backwards. He shook his head after stabling himself onto his knees. Ava inched closer and pulled him up using his hoodie strings. It nearly choked the boy, but she soon sent him up with up with an uppercut. She then jumped up and kicked Dirk in midair. He was now on the other side of the room. She walked over and raised her fist and flung it at his face. Dirk flinched. But she stopped before her fist hit his face. She smirked and said, " Good fight, try to hit me next time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey gumdrops my BEST FREAND Butterscotch wrote this amazing g chapter 😂😂bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 654 51
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
14.3K 291 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
2.6M 62.5K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
1.3M 24.1K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...