French Connection

By hellinium

~previously known as La Reine~ "I dare you to kiss me." He breathed on my face, the warm blow felt inciting a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Part I)
Chapter 15 (Part II)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18**
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
suggestions pt. 2

Chapter 7

3.1K 126 14
By hellinium

Tessa Collins's outfit^
Don't forget to vote comment and share!

"Hello?"

Tessa said in an extremely groggy voice. She had taken sleeping pills and was sleeping peacefully until a call disrupted her.

"Tess. Kaiden knows." Ashley said normally on the other line.

"That's great? I guess it makes it easier for you to take revenge on him now that he knows the reason." said she getting up from her bed and walking into her closet.

"No, that's not it." Ashley spoke quietly

"So what?"

"Kaiden and I are neighbours now. He has shifted next to our house and I have come to know that he and I are family friends!"

"What..my brain.. Can't. What?!" Tessa spoke honestly

"Yeah. Fucked up isn't it?"

"350 on a scale of 1-10" Tessa said sarcastically and hung up.
That's too much for Ashley, she won't be able to handle everything specially since she's so easygoing and slow.

She massaged her temples while she checked the time.

5:00 pm

"Fuck! I've been sleeping for three hours! Who will get ready?" She exclaimed and rushed to her bathroom to take a bath.
She took a nice long bath despite knowing she'll be awfully late but overconfidence naturally comes to her.

'Okay, so this is a formal cocktail party. So, what to wear?' She thought and stood in front of her wardrobe leaning on her left leg and arms crossed.

If this is a formal cocktail party then a little bling wouldn't kill right?

She pulled out a classic dress with a sweetheart neckline that was gold and was really sparkly and by her favourite brand, Guess.
The dress hugged her athletic curves and will make her stand out from the boring blacks and formals.
Who cares about dress codes?

She sat in front of her dressing table and pulled out her make up bag.
First she applied lotion to her face which protected her face from make up. Then she applied concealer to her eyelids, under eye, below her lips.

Again, she picked up her primer and applied it all along her nose till her upper cheeks, in long vertical lines.
She pulled out her highlighter and applied in horizontal lines along her jawline, cheekbones and forehead.
Since she already had great skin, she didn't need much base.

She blended all makeup and brought out her minimal, matte face.
While she put out her NAKED palette by NARS and did a minimal eye makeup. She winged out her eyeliner and used a brush to blend in her eye makeup.

She then proceeded to take out her contouring palette and contoured her nose, jaw cheekbones and temples.
She pulled out her MAC highlighter and applied on her fine cheekbones.
She opted for a nude lipstick since her makeup and dress already added too much glamour to her appearance.

Finally she was ready, and she took her Coco Chanel clutch and her nude suede heels.

'6:40'
Yay. Ready.

But she noticed something, something odd.
'What about my hair!' She thought and laughed when she saw her hair curled up in curlers.
She took them out, sprayed some hairspray between the strands of her hair and soothed her hair.

'There you go. Looking perfect as
usual.' She winked at the mirror and left her house.

She called up her model friends like Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Hailey Baldwin to ask if they are coming or not. After a chorus of yes and yeah's she left her house and drove to Four Seasons.

She called up her mom mid-way.
"Hey mom. Have you reached there?"

"Hi honey, no I'm still at home getting ready. But there is a surprise for you." She could almost make out the hint of smugness in her voice.

"Do tell me mom. You know I hate surprises!" Tessa said half whining.

"But you're going to love this one sweetie. Actually!" She said raising her voice suddenly "I've got two surprises for you at the party! Wait and watch. Love you."

"Yeah, bye mom." Said Tessa.
Now she really felt like massaging her temples. She remembered once that her mom told that she had a surprise for her, and as soon as she woke up, she saw Jennifer Anniston singing Happy Birthday to her.
She was so mad afterwards at her mom that she told her at least she should have looked presentable, considering Jennifer Anniston has always been the person she adored.

Suddenly she is jerked forward and also from her thoughts which caused her to glare at her driver.
"We're here miss!" Exclaimed the driver.
"Yeah okay. I'll call you when the party ends Christian." She said to her driver.
"Okay miss."

The chauffeur rushed and opened the door for Tessa, while the paparazzi stood beside the carpet, ready to capture every single breath taken by the celebrities.
As soon as Tessa got out of the car, she was welcomed by a bright red carpet and a flurry of wind sending her chills throughout the body.
Beam of light flashed onto her face and she had to adjust her eyes to all the bling.
She took neat steps towards the party board, where all other celebrities were getting themselves clicked. There were actors, famous personalities, and designers and a whole lot of Hollywood was lighting up the evening.

"Tessa!" Suddenly she heard her name being called while she walked towards the board and saw her model friends Kylie, Kendall, Hailey and Gigi calling her out to walk with the squad.

She laughed her head back and walked confidently in hand with the squad and they stood in front of the board and posed for a while with the paparazzi.
They changed their poses to a little pout, and Tessa's famous wink and tongue out and laughed along. While they left, Tessa heard a voice, a very known voice calling her out.

"Tessa Collins, mind a picture with me?" Asher Reed said with a regular smirk plastered on his face, and his brown hair gelled back in the most sexiest way.

Tessa twirled around and immediately stopped in her dead tracks. She could feel her anger boiling up
'What the hell is he doing here.'
She balled her fists to punch him, which caused Asher to raise and eyebrow and have an amused smile on his face.
But Tessa quickly regained her old smile, she thought she's better off creating a scene on the red carpet.

"Sure." She said faking a smile.
They both stood together while Asher held her waist formally and put his other hand in his tuxedo pocket.

"Are you guys dating!"
"Tessa Collins is he your new boyfriend!"
"Asher Reed, who's the mystery girl?"
"Asher! Got a new girlfriend?"

These were the questions the journalists had been shouting ever since they got themselves clicked.
"Dear journalists, I don't date, you should be knowing that by now. Me and Asher are just acquainted due to the same school."

"Asher! Do you like her!" Was the question that came out from one of the reporters.

"Sure man, but she won't date me. She's so mean." Asher made a pouting face which caused everyone to laugh and Tessa to glare at him.

"Okay Thankyou guys!" She said and headed off to they party. Thinking getting clicked with Asher and getting linked with him was the most that could happen in a day.

***

"My baby! You look fabulous!" Tessa's mother, or more likely the famous fashion designer who is in trend for a long time- Petunia Collins.
Her exotic designs, from floral beachwear to her sexy evening wear or any award functions, are always in demand. Even in her forties, her charm never happened to lessen and she aged gracefully.
Despite her fame all over the world, she never managed to miss a single dinner, a single event that considered either of her most precious assets, Her daughter and her husband.
She has a strict rule of having everyone at the dinner table at 8 every night. Which is to be followed by everyone living in the house, at present.
All three of them were family oriented, and probably that's why ethics mattered a lot to Tessa.

While she stood in a gorgeous deep floral gown, that covered her neck in collars, and were quarter sleeved. Maroon seemed like a great color that night. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied up in a graceful bun. While her gown flowed flawlessly as she hugged her daughter.

"Mind you, you look fabulous my baby." She said placing kisses all over Tessa's face.

"Thanks mom. I love that gown! Where did you get it from! You should've showed me." Tessa said frowning slightly.

"Shh. That's a steal from your grandma. Don't tell anyone." She said winking.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet honey." She said as she held Tessa and twisted around.
Tessa smiled slightly as a beautiful woman came in sight. She had her brown hair in a bun, similar to her mom's. She had thin lips that formed into a smile as she saw Tessa. She had bright blue eyes which held a lot of emotion. She looked happy and lively.

"Hello, my name is Clarissa Reed. And you must be Tessa if I'm right?" Clarissa said raising her hand for a handshake.Tessa raised her to shake her hand.
"Hi miss Clarissa. It's nice to meet you too."

"Tessa, wasn't I telling you the other day that Clarissa has the greatest make up line ever? Turns out she is an entrepreneur turned businesswoman!"
She said to Tessa who raised her eyebrows in appreciation and gave a gentle smile.

"Clarissa" Petunia said turning now " I have a fashion show coming up, I would love to work with you."
"Sure Petunia, that would be lovely!" They said and started chatting together.

"Tessa, why don't you meet my son? He's right over there, wait let me call him out. Asher!" Clarissa said

This was the moment when realization hit Tessa.
'Oh god! She's Asher's mom!
Clarissa Reed. They same eyes- same hair even! How could I not know?
Ashley was telling me the other day that Asher's mom is a businesswoman and dad is a director. How could I not know? Stupid, real stupid.'
Tessa thought.

While Asher came out of the corner and kept a hand on his mom's shoulder.
"Yes mom?" Asher said in a deep voice.
"Asher, dear I'd like you to meet Tessa!"
While Tessa stood with an uneasy smile on her face next to her mom and Asher's lingering gaze followed her mom's and fixated on Tessa.

"Oh well, hello there Tessa."
"Hi Asher."

"Do you guys know each other?" Petunia asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah"
"No"
Asher and Tessa said at the same time.
They both glanced at each other and Asher gestured her to follow him.
Which she did.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Asher said with a confused look on his face.
While he gave Tessa a once over, to which he thought that she looked beautiful tonight, but he's better off saying it.
"I don't hate you, hate is a strong word. It's just that your presence on this Earth doesn't excite me."

"Yeah Tessa, that's like putting it in a sophisticated way." Asher said with an eye roll.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Tessa said impatiently.
"Nothing much, your mom just wanted to surprise you."
"With you? I bet" Tessa said taking out a bitter laugh.

A flash of emotion crossed Asher's face. It was of hurt. He was hurt because of Tessa treating her like that, while he on the other hand tried every single opportunity to win her heart, but he guesses that staying cocky is the only way he can win her, because she's not like other girls. She's Tessa.

"Turn around." Asher said

"Why? I won't." Tessa said not bulging a bit.

"Just turn around Tessa." Asher said now in a bored time.

Tessa turned around to find a petite figure running forward to hug her. With her dark brown hair and deep green eyes which held nothing but bliss, she hugged Tessa in a warm embrace with a satisfactory scent that only belonged to Aria Collins.

"Aria?" Tessa said in disbelief.

"Yes! It's been so damn long!" Aria said in a high pitched girly voice.

"Guess I'll be going then." Asher said slowly.

"Wait!" Tessa said holding him by his arm, which caused Asher to smirk now.
"What? Already missing me Collins?" He said cockily.

"Um, just wanted to say Thankyou." Tessa said hesitantly.

"Trust me, it's nothing." Asher went off winking.

"Gosh! We have to catch up!" Aria said squeaking to which Tessa smiled widely.
She really has missed her overexcited and hyperactive cousin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
42.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
266K 935 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
990K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...