Hetalia Shots!

By silverthornes

Basically its a bunch of one-shots and two-shots with our favorite countries. Accepting requests for: xReader... More

Intro
The Dragon & His Mate (Dragon Denmark x Male Reader)
Neko F.A.C.E.
To Court A Naga (Naga FrUK)
Colds In Spring (France x Reader x Germany)
Je t'aimerai toujours (Franada)
Saving Him (NorIce)
Don't Leave Me (NorIce)
Where Do Babies Come From
You're Perfect (2p FACE x Chubby Child Reader)
I Never Meant To Hurt You (GerIta) (Part 1)
I Never Meant To Hurt You (GerIta) (Part 2)
Where Did We Go Wrong? (UsUk)
Don't Shut Me Out (UsUk)
Fluffy Neko Mornings (HonIce)
That's Mine! (Naga 2p Axis x Naga Baby Country Reader x Naga 2p Allies x ?Naga)
Hello New Dad? (?Can x Naga Baby Country Reader)
Stop Suffering (GerFra)
Speak Only Truth (Awesome Trio x Reader)
Dear... (Germany x insecure reader)
What Have I Done? (2p China x reader)
I'll Help You (GerFra)
Ghost (F.A.C.E.)
Dog Love (Italy x Inu!reader)
What the-?! (GerIta)
Need A Hand? (Norway x Mute Reader)
You're Okay Now (Norway x Mute Reader)
We're Your Cure (BTT x Male reader)
We're Your Lovers~ (BTT x Male Reader) (Lemons Here)
Pay Attention To Me (2p Italy x Reader)
You Belong With Me (America x Nyo!England)
The Married Life (GerFra)
I'm Paying Attention (2p Italy x Reader) (Lemon)
A Fabulous Wedding~ (2p Romano x Shy Male Reader)
Tick. Tock. (Spamano)
Gloomy Sunday (PruHun/AusHun)
Why Come? (Greece x Centaur Reader)
Russia's Pain (RoChu)
Light & Dark (2p France x Reader)
First Time (PruCan) (Lemon)
Sunrise & Sunset (2p France x Reader)
Birthday Blues (Red Velvet Pancakes)
Love At First Sight (England x Reader)
Looking Back On It All (2p Amercia x Reader)
An End Or A Start? (Germany x Reader)
If Only... (Amipan)
The New War (Norway x Reader x Denmark)
True Summer (RusCan)
Lovely Potions~ (Nyo!England x Arachne!Reader)
There's A Way (DenNor) (Part 2)
Will You Tell Me Now? (RusAme)
Sneezing Kittens (Neko F.A.C.E)
A Memorable Royal Wedding (Norway x Reader x Denmark)
Let Her Sleep (2p Romano x Reader)
The Scent (Werewolf Germany x Anorexic Reader)
Can I Vati? (Germany x Child Reader)
A Nation's Pain (Amipan)
Sunflower Soulmates (Nyo!Russia x Reader)
Bad Dates (Protective Male Reader x Nyo!China)
Bruises (Norway x Reader)
Sweet Master~ (1p x 2p England) (Lemon)
Bitter Sweet (RusLiet)
Blissful Days (Naga Canada x Naga Reader)
1001 English Nights (England x Reader)
Why I'm Gone (Rome x Reader)
Should We...? (Germany x Reader)
Bitter Tears (RusLiet)
On The Edge of Nowhere (World x Country! Male Reader)
Life Is Fragile (Japan x Reader)
Please? For Me? (2p England x Selective Mute Reader)
Not Over? (F.A.C.E.)
200 Heroes (RusAme)
Fine (PruCan)
Caught In The Middle (Greece x Reader x Turkey)
Our Punk Spike Love (PrUK)

There's A Way (DenNor) (Part 1)

1.3K 47 66
By silverthornes

Prince Denmark

x

Norway

Omegaverse AU

50TH CHAPTER!!!!!!

Narrator's POV

Mattias sighed as he sat by the window of his room, looking out forlornly onto the lands below, his eyes trailing towards the woods as he remembered what had transpired.

-------------- Flashback to 1 Week Ago ---------------

"Man that princess was a pain to go visit."  Mattias complained to his friend, Lord Berwald and Berwald's mate Tino as they rode back to the palace.  Tino nodded.

"I know your majesty, but you needed to go in order to see whether she was the right mate for you."  Tino said.  Mattias sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, but she was just way too spoiled for this future king."  Mattias said.

"Well... I can't say you're wrong in that respect."  Tino said.  Berwald nodded.  "But you need to find a mate.  You father really wants you to find a suitable omega or even beta to suit you, Prince Mattias."  Tino pointed out as Berwald hummed in agreement.  Mattias nodded glumly as they continued their journey.

Mattias knew his father wanted to make sure that the kingdom would be secure before he passed the throne down to Mattias, but honestly, so far none of the candidates were any good.  All of them were either silly, annoying, or really stuck up, like that last princess he met, Princess Francine [Nyo France].

'I just wish I could find the right-'  Mattias was pulled from his thoughts as his horse reared up at the sight of bandits.

"Whoa Peggy!"  Mattias yelled, trying to calm the horse down.  But with all the shouting and sounds of the guards fighting the bandits and the scent of blood filling the air, the horse was not calming.

But more problems arose when Peggy had an arrow shot into her hind quarters, not seriously injuring her, but startling her enough to bolt, with Mattias still holding on for dear life.

'Dear gods almighty!'  Mattias mentally yelled as he tried to stop Peggy and head back to the others, but before he knew it, a branch hit him on the head, knocking him out as he still held onto Peggy.

~Time Skip~

'... where...?  ... Where am I?'  Mattias thought as he groaned and opened his eyes, finding himself on the snow covered ground.  He glanced around before he spotted Peggy with a stranger.  Mattias was about to yell when he noticed that the stranger was tending to Peggy's wound.

Slowly, Mattias sat up and looked around, finding himself in some sort of frozen glade with a small frozen pond that he'd never seen before.  He stood up, staring in awe at the way the ice seemed to sparkle on the bare trees while the snow was still pure and glittering.

Mattias turned back to see the cloaked stranger gently petting Peggy who nuzzled back.  Mattias walked over.

"Hey!"  He said.  The figure flinched but turned around, face hidden by their fur cloak.  "Thanks for tending to Peggy while I was out cold."  Mattias said.  The stranger nodded but said nothing.

"Do you know where we are?"  Mattias asked.  The stranger nodded.

"Yes,"  Answered a cool monotone voice.  "You are in Frost Forest."  Mattias raised an eyebrow.

"How in the world did I end up here?  I was on the path coming from the French-lands which is on the other side of the kingdom."  Mattias argued.  The stranger shrugged.

"I assume your horse here carried you all this way, but you were probably knocked out most of the way."  The stranger replied.  Mattias nodded and thought for a moment.

"Hey!  That means I was out for at least a few days!"  Mattias yelled.  The stranger was silent.

"..."

"So do you know how I can get back to the castle?"  Mattias asked.

"Castle?"  The stranger asked.

"Yeah, the Palace of the Danes in the capital of Danesland."  Mattias said.  The stranger thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes,"  He answered and began walking off as Mattias and Peggy followed behind.  Mattias walked up to the stranger and caught a scent, a particular sweet and intoxicating scent, more heavenly than he had ever caught.

"You a beta?"  Mattias asked.  The stranger paused for a fraction of a second before nodding.

"And you are an alpha."  The stranger stated.  Mattias nodded.

"Yep, I'm the alpha prince of the Danesland, Prince Mattias!"  Mattias said proudly.  The stranger flinched slightly but nodded.  "So what's your name?"  Mattias asked.  The stranger seemed hesitant.

"... Lukas..."  He replied softly.  Mattias nodded.

"So what are you doing out here Lukas?"  He asked.

"I live here your majesty."  Lukas answered.  Mattias gasped.

"But isn't this forest supposed to be super tough to live in and super dangerous?!"  Mattias asked.  Lukas was silent and continued walking.  Mattias ran to catch up.  "Why live here when you could live somewhere safer and warmer?"  Mattias asked.

"I prefer the cold."  Lukas replied simply.

"So-"  Mattias was cut off by the sound of something big and heavy coming closer.  Soon a large troll appeared before them, holding a large club.  Mattias jumped in front of Lukas and held out his sword.

"Don't worry Lukas!  I'll-"

"Be quiet."  Lukas said, cutting Mattias off.  "And put that thing away."  Lukas said.  He then moved over to the troll, looking up at it before nodding and receiving a nod from the troll.  Mattias gasped.

"How did-"

"No time to explain, just leave."  Lukas hissed.  Mattias shook his head.

"No, I want an explanation!"  Mattias said, puffing his cheeks and crossing his arms like a child.  Lukas sighed.

"I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice."  Lukas said as he removed his hood, making Mattias gasp.

'He's... He's beautiful...'  Mattias thought, gazing at Lukas's face while the troll whacked him over the head, knocking him to the ground.  As Mattias's conscious began to fade he heard faint talking.

"-you sure this was a good idea?"  A deep voice asked.

"Definitely, now we can get him away from this place."  Lukas said to the other.  Mattias felt his limp body being picked up and placed onto Peggy before everything faded.

After that, apparently Peggy made her way out of the forest and to the castle town where the townsfolk quickly brought him to the castle where everyone had been worried sick for Mattias.

For a day Mattias had been asleep till he woke up to a pounding headache, that only worsened when the others had begun cheering and congratulating him on waking up.  His father soon requested to be left alone with his son for a bit.

"So what happened Mattias?"  The king asked.  Mattias tried hard to remember.

"Well, after the bandits came I remember Peggy getting an arrow stuck in her, causing her to run off into the nearby woods, where I think a branch knocked me out.  After that I woke up, apparently a few days later in middle of Frost Forest."

"Frost Forest!"  The king exclaimed.  "How in the world did you get out?"

"Umm... good question."  Mattias said as he struggled to remember.  "I woke up and my head hurt and... Oh!  And a beta by the name of Lukas was helping Peggy!"  Mattias said before getting a dreamy look on his face.  The king raised an eyebrow.

"A beta?  In Frost Forest?"  The king questioned.  Mattias nodded as he hugged a pillow and continued to look about dreamily.

"Yeah... He was so... so perfect."  Mattias said with a dreamy sigh.  "Pale skin that glittered, deep blue eyes, and silky looking pale blond hair...  And his scent... so-"

"Intoxicating?"  The king suggested.  Mattias nodded as he laid back and hugged the pillow.  The king chuckled.

"And so how did you get out of the forest?"  The king asked.

"Lukas led me to this spot where - oh almighty god!"  Mattias cried, trying to get up out of the bed, only to be pushed back by the king.

"Whoa son!  What's wrong?"  The king asked worriedly.

"A troll!"  Mattias exclaimed.  "He was leading me out and a troll popped up and then Lukas stopped me and then showed me what he looked like before I got knocked out by the troll!"  Mattias said, still trying to get off the bed while the king held him down.

"Son, calm down, don't be rash, a troll is nothing to toy with."  The king said sternly.  Mattias nodded but felt restless.

"But Lukas, he's still there!"  Mattias said.

"But perhaps he managed to escape and left the forest."  The king suggested.  Mattias shook his head.

"No, Lukas said he lives in the forest."  Mattias said, sounding like he was panicking.  The king nodded.

"Listen son, I'll send some soldiers to try to find him, while you rest for a few days, alright?"  The king said.  Mattias nodded, hoping a sign would be found.

-------------- End of Flashback ---------------

And that's how Mattias ended up here, waiting by the window for word if they had found the beautiful beta known as Lukas.  And so far, three days into the search and nothing was found.

'I hope he's alright.'  Mattias thought with a sigh as his father walked up to him.  The king placed a hand on Mattias's shoulder, just as Berwald and Tino ran in through the door.

"Your majesty!  We found something!"  Tino yelled as he and Berwald bowed and brought forward a piece of torn cloth.  Mattias took it from Berwald's hand and took a small whiff before grinning and rubbing the cloth to his face.

"That's Lukas's!"  Mattias said happily.  The king took the cloth and gave it a quick whiff.

"It does indeed belong to a beta, and particularly different beta at that."  The king said.  Berwald raised a questioning eyebrow.

"D'ff'r'nt?"  Berwald questioned.  The king nodded.

"Yes different, though how I'm not sure, but I doubt it is bad."  The king said as Mattias swiped the cloth back and began rubbing it against his cheek again.

"Different or not I don't care!"  Mattias exclaimed.  Berwald sighed as Tino and the king smiled.

"Alright then we'll try finding this beta for you son."  The king said with a chuckle.  Mattias cheered and grabbed his cloak and sword as he dragged Berwald and Tino out to the awaiting search party.

Mattias held the cloth out to the hounds who quickly went off towards the forest as Mattias and the others followed on horseback.  And before they knew it, the hounds had led them deep into the snowy forest.

The hounds stopped abruptly, raising their ears before taking a defensive position.  The others had stopped and readied their swords as they heard it;

Thump!  Thump!  Thump!

Mattias immediately recognized it.

"This is near the spot where I got knocked out by the troll!"  He called to the others who nodded.  And before they knew it, said troll appeared, hulking and towering over them.  The soldiers readied their weapons before Mattias road forward, holding the cloth up to the troll.

"I'm trying to find Lukas, where is he?"  Mattias asked.  The others wore confused looks and couldn't help but think the prince was mad, and yet they were proven wrong.

"Hmm, yes,"  A deep voice said, emanating from the troll, making the others drop their weapons and gasp.  "I know where he is, but I shall not let you pass."  The troll said.  Mattias frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because, you all are forbidden from entering that part of the forest."  The troll said.  He then stood before them and bent down to Mattias's height.

"You are best off forgetting that one, or else he will end up haunting your thoughts."  The troll said.  The soldiers all looked nervous.  Mattias stood his ground as he stared at the troll.

"No, I don't want to forget about him and I will find him."  Mattias said resolutely.  The troll sighed.

"Then it seems I have no choice but to stop you."  He said, raising his club before swinging it down.  But before he could hit Mattias, Mattias vanished in a puff of smoke.  Tino gasped.

"What did you do to the prince?!"  He cried.  The troll shook his head.

"I did nothing, but something else has taken him off, probably to deter him once and for all."  The troll said in a somber voice before taking a seat.  "No harm will come to the prince, though I can feel he'll be depressed after learning what needs to be learned."  The troll said.  Tino and Berwald both raised an eyebrow.

"And what is that?"  Tino asked.  The troll sighed.

"You'll find out soon enough."  He said as he leaned back against a tree.

-----------------------------

"What in the world?"  Mattias questioned as he stared a beautiful cottage.  He walked up to it and knocked before entering.

"Hello?  Lukas?"  He called out, catching the strong scent of the beta.  He walked into the beautiful cottage and closed the door behind him before looking around.

A small but nice kitchen and a wooden table with a few chairs around it were in one corner of the cottage.  In the other was a sitting area and a nice sized bed, both near a fire place with a roaring fire and a couple of fire lizards inside, keeping the fire going.  There was even a small work area that had bottles filled with liquids and plants, along with a book shelf.

"Where in the world is Lukas?"  Mattias asked aloud.

"In another room."  A voice answered.  Mattias whipped around and was met by a blond fairy with glasses.

"Who-"

"Alice, Lukas's friend."  The fairy said.  "I'm the one who brought you here.  Now come here."  She said, floating beside the fire place.  Mattias did and watched as the small fairy tapped a wall, before the wall faded, revealing a set of stairs going up.  Mattias immediately went up the stairs and found himself facing a door which he quickly opened.

Looking inside, the strong scent immediately told him what this secret room was for; it was a nesting room, better known as a heat room where someone in heat would go.

It was darkly decorated in deep blues and purples, with a fire place that had a roaring fire, making the room stiflingly warm.  Mattias looked towards the main nest itself, where piles of blankets and pillows were before he spotted a some light blond hair.

Quietly he made his way over, gently pulling the blankets to reveal Lukas, curled up in fetal position.  Mattias reached his hand out, only to pull back.  It felt as though Lukas was surrounded by ice cold air.

"Lukas?"  Mattias questioned as he placed his gloved hand on Lukas's icy skin.  Lukas's eyes opened and met with the bewildered and worried Mattias's.

"What are you doing here?"  Lukas asked in a tired voice.  Mattias watched as a cold fog came out of Lukas's mouth as he spoke, like a dragon having flames coming from his mouth.

"What's going on here?  Why are you so cold?  And-"  Mattias was cut off by Lukas who sighed and laid back down on the pillows.

"Do you know about the condition know as 'Frost'?"  Lukas asked, the cold fog swirling around on the ground.  Mattias stared blankly at him, causing Lukas to sigh once more.  "It's a condition, or I should say curse, that makes it so that all heats turn into... this."  He said, motioning to himself.  Mattias nodded.

"Yeah but what's so bad about that?"  He asked.

"It means that I can't mate you idiot."  Lukas said, closing his eyes.  Mattias gasped.

"How?"

"It makes me become ice cold like this if I mate and I'll probably fall into a deep slumber, like I normally do during my "Heat"."  Lukas said, adding quotation marks around the word.  He then added.  "And even if I don't fall into a deep slumber, no one can come in contact with my skin or even be around me, least they want to be frozen.  Which also means I can't produce children."  Lukas finished, covering his face with his arm.

"... So is that why you live here by yourself?"  Mattias asked.  Lukas nodded.

"Yes, it's too dangerous for others who aren't magical to be around me..."  Lukas said, feeling sleep beginning to come to him again.  Lukas moved his arm and pulled the blankets up, curling into them.

"Is there anything that can cure you?"  Mattias asked.  Lukas sighed.

"No... no cure..."  Lukas said, his voice trailing as his eyes began to close.  Mattias looked at Lukas worriedly.

"Do you want anything?"  Mattias asked, worry being heard.  Lukas shut his eyes.

"No... just sleep..."  Lukas said, his voice fading.  Mattias panicked.

"Don't sleep Lukas!"  Mattias said, shaking Lukas through the blanket.  "What about getting a court magician or healer to look at you?  Won't they be able to help?"  Mattias asked desperately.  Lukas gave a small shake of the head.

"... no... tried..."  Lukas mumbled before rolling back into a fetal position and falling back asleep.  Mattias bit his lip.

"And now you know why he's here and why your should forget about him."  Alice said from the doorway.  Mattias looked at her then back to the blanket covered Lukas.

"There has to be a way."  Mattias stated.  Alice shook her head and sighed.

"None except to pass it onto another."  She said.  Mattias looked at her.

"Then I'll take it."  Mattias declared.  Alice stared at him.

"That is either the most selfless thing anyone's ever said or the most foolish.  But either way it matters not since Lukas is the only one who knows how to pass it on to another and refuses to give it to anyone."  Alice said, shaking her head as she snapped her fingers, causing the room to vanish around Mattias who blinked.

"Your majesty!"  The soldiers yelled as Mattias found himself in the woods where his men and the troll had been waiting.

"D'd y' f'nd L'k's? [Did you find Lukas]"  Berwald asked.  Mattias nodded.

"Yeah and I found out why he won't leave."  Mattias said glumly, getting off the ground and turning to the troll and the fairy.  "And I'm gonna find a way to save him."  Mattias declared the troll shook his head.

"Be as stubborn as you like child, it will amount to nothing in the end."  The troll said.  Mattias huffed and mounted his horse.

"We'll see!"  He said.  He then turned to his men.  "We will return to the castle!"  Mattias ordered.  The bewildered soldiers nodded and followed as Mattias set off.  But Berwald and Tino stayed behind for a moment.

"Is the situation really hopeless?"  Tino asked.  The troll and the fairy glanced at each other.

"Very much so.  There is only one way to be rid of what Lukas has and it's to pass it onto some other poor git."  Alice said.  Tino nodded as he and Berwald went off after the others, leaving the troll and fairy to them.

"Although I still hope for a miracle."  Alice said softly as she and the troll vanished.

~To Be Continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 458 8
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] This is my...
123K 1.4K 17
(THIS IS NOT YAOI ANYMORE!!). 👉🏻If you want make a request please read my request page!! 👈🏻 There aren't many male reader inserts. So hopefully...
17.2K 179 41
I own the storylines, not Hetalia, or the art, and definitely not you...unless you want me too~ Feel free to make requests~!
790K 22.8K 72
(REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY!) Ever wondered how to get Norway to smile? Can Prussia be sweet like candy? Maybe you want to help America with his depressio...