How Can't You See It? (Cody S...

De letmyguitarcry

"Are you still mad at me?" "No." "Are you sure?" "I was never mad at you." "What were you?" "Hurt..." Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 6

3.4K 34 2
De letmyguitarcry

Recap:

"Jess!!!"

"Hey" I laughed, pushing her off of me and getting up. I went and got my suitcases out of the taxi, Alli and Cody following me, each grabbing one of the suitcases.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" they both said at the same time, before laughing slightly.

"Want help unpacking?" Alli questioned, looking hopeful.

"Sure." I replied, closing the taxi boot.

"Mom! We're helping Jess unpack, we'll be back later!" Cody shouted, both of them following me to the door.

---------------------

Jess' POV:

I unlocked the door and we walked into the house. It already had furniture in it, and it didn't look too bad. I went straight into the kitchen and looked it all the cupboards and the fridge. Good, there is food.

"What are you doing?" Alli laughed.

"Making sure I have food for this week." I replied.

"Fair enough." She replied. We all went upstairs and walked into what we assumed was my room. If it wasn't I was having it, it was a light purple. Cody left my suitcase and ran over to the window,

"Hey look, my room" He turned around and winked at me.

"You're so weird." I laughed.

"Oh, trust me, I know." Alli said going and lying on the bed. Cody just rolled his eyes and walked over to the suitcases, picking the first one up, and dropping it on the bed, causing Alli to scream and jump off. Me and Cody were laughing and Alli was trying to keep a serious look, but she soon burst out laughing aswell.

"Hey Jess, Cody's having a few friends sleepover tonight, as we just came back, want to come? I don't want to be the only girl" Alli said while going over to the suitcase and opening it.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything." They both gave me a blank expression.

"Yes I'm sure, now you are coming" Alli laughed while taking out a pair of my black jeans. 

"Ok..." I laughed and went over to help her, Cody following me.

We finished with the first suitcase, and Cody went over to get the other, smaller one. I ran infront of him to stop him opening it.

"What?" He asked.

"There are certain things I will unpack on my own later." 

"Like what?" He was completely confused.

"Like my underwear..." I replied, Alli laughing behind me, Cody turned a light shade of pink.

"Oh.." He said, standing back up and scratching the back of his head.

"You want to come over ours? Jake will get here soon." I nodded and we all went downstairs.

Cody's POV:

We had finished unpacking Jess' first suitcase, and I walked over to the other one, so we can start on that one. Jess quickly ran over infront of me, blocking my way. I'm not gonna lie, she is absolutely stunning, and with her this close, I could see the brown in her eyes, she was beautiful.

"What?" I asked, slightly confused at why she was stopping me.

"There are certain things I will unpack on my own later." She replied.

"Like what?" I was completley confused by this point.

"Like my underwear..." She said, Alli was laughing, laying down on the bed, I could feel my cheeks burning up slightly.

"Oh..." I stood up, scratching the back of my head awkwardly. 

"You want to come over ours? Jake will get there soon." I couldn't wait to see Jake and the guys again, I haven't seen them in about two months. They both agreed, and we went downstairs, Jess locked the door, and we started walking to mine, which was only next door. Alli walked in first, and I could tell Jess was nervous, probably about meeting the guys, and my parents. I put my arm around her waist and gave her a light squeeze, she's a lot thinner than I thought she was, not that I thought she was fat.

"It'll be alright." I whispered in her ear, before we made our way into the house, Alli was in the kitchen, talking to my mum. Alli turned around when she heard us walk in.

"There she is!" Alli smiled.

"Hey Jess, I'm Angie, Alli and Cody's mum, nice to meet you" My mum said walking over. I could feel Jess tense a little bid, she was so shy when it came to meeting new people, it's quite cute. I gave her a little squeeze like before, to reassure her, before letting go and walking over and sitting next to Alli.

Jess' POV:

Cody went over and sat next to Alli. Angie gave me a hug, before going back over to the sink, to finish drying the plates. 

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled, and went and sat down on the other side of Alli.

"Jess, are you sleeping over tonight aswell?" Angie asked me.

"Um, if it doesn't bother you" 

"Of course not darling! Me and Alli's dad are taking Tom to my mothers in a minute, we're staying there to give you kids some space." She replied, looking back at me smiling. I turned to Alli and mouthed, Tom? Not sure who he is. She mouthed back, little brother, I nodded, as it all made sense.

The doorbell rang, and Cody jumped up and ran to the door,

"That will be the boys!!" Me, Alli and Anglie all laughed.

"That's my que to leave. Come on boys!" A man, who I assumed was Alli's dad, came running down the stairs, a boy looking around 7 following behind him. I just smiled and gave a little wave, they both smiled back. I heard Cody shouting as he opened the door,

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Simpson" One of them replied. Simpson. That's why he looked familiar. He's that singer. 

"Come on" Alli said, getting up and going to where the boys voices were coming from, they were saying hello to each other, probably 'man hugging'. Haha, 'man hugging'. 

We walked out and Cody introduced me to the three guys tood infront of me, each with a bag either on their back or in their hand. 

"Guys, this is Jess, Jess, this is Josh, Jake, and Campbell" I waved at them all slightly,

"Hey.." I said, Cody put his hand around my waist again and squeezed my side slightly. Hey, I'm not complaining. 

"Ooo, this the new girlfriend Codes?" Jake asked. Me and Cody both went a light shade of pink and he removed his hand from my waist.

"No," He started "Just friends" He smiled at me, I smiled back. 

It was about 7o'clock, Alii's parents had left, and I still hadn't got my stuff for tonight. We were all sat in the living room, the guys playing COD.

"Alli, I better go get my stuff, what do I need?"

"Well, we're all sleeping down here, with pillows and blankets, so you don't need a sleeping bag. You can borrow some of my clothes tomorrow if you want. What do you usually wear to bed?" I chuckled at her responce to my question, and at the one she asked me.

"A hoodie, and shorts." 

"Ok, well, you can borrow one of Cody's hoodies, and I'm sure he won't mind you borrowing a pair of his boxers." She replied, focusing her attention on the TV screen. I almost chocked. 

"What?!" I almost shouted, causing the guys to turn around.

"Cody, you don't mind Jess borrowing a hoodie and a pair of boxers to sleep in, do you?" He went a slightly dark shade of pink, and all the guys looked at him.

"Um, sure, I don't mind.." He quickly said before turning back to the game, the guys and Alli chuckled, turning back to the TV. I just sat there.

"Thanks alot Alli." 

"No problem, now you don't have to go home." She smiled at me, I don't think she got my sarcasm.

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading :) Tell me what you think :P Next one should be up tomorrow x

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

541 14 50
"I loved him....but did he?" "I am sorry for loving you.....bye" . . . "Lost him" . . . "Lost her"
10.6K 160 24
YN is just an ordinary girl. But she moved to Oklahoma City...She is studying at Hollywood Arts [Let's Just say that Oklahoma City has Hollywood Arts...
9.3K 285 16
So you think you know me?Think twice. If only you had listened to me,if only you cared,I wouldn't be hurt like this. I don't regret everything that h...
413K 4.5K 37
"I'm not ready to be hurt again. Pain sucks." "So does living without love."