Chasing Sartorius

By ily5everjacob

Maddy Johnson considers herself to be invisible at school. No has ever noticed her, until one day, Jacob, the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Finding Sartorius Out Now
New Instagram Fanpage

Chapter Twenty-Seven

6.3K 161 14
By ily5everjacob

Maddy's POV

Jacob reached out his hand towards me to get me off of the ground. Should I accept it? Can I trust him?

I shouldn't. I'm with Mark. And he told me not to forget him.

But would it be rude to not take it, right?

I grabbed his hand. He blushed a little, and I have to admit, it was kinda cute.

He led me back to his table and the squad greeted me like nothing ever happened. It was a bit weird.

I was getting this vibe like they all knew something I didn't. Eventually I gave in. Why should I have to be paranoid all of the time?

     Pretty soon I was informed that Caitlin and Ed were having they're anniversary party in a few days and they wanted me to come.

     I told them I would, but I would leave if things got sketchy.

     They seemed pretty happy about it.

****

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Mark was supposed to call me but he wasn't.

And Jacob was being really nice today. Did he want us to get together again?

I really did like Jacob, but I couldn't just leave Mark.

Finally, I got a call.

     But it wasn't the heartfelt call I was hoping to receive. "Maddy, I need help" Mark frantically said.

     Startled, I answered, "What are you talking about?"

     "So I finally got settled in, and I found the recruitment office, right?" He began. "So I got there, and they totally don't remember me."

     "Oh no! So what are you going to do, your parents said you have to stay for at least a year." I stated.

     "Yeah I know, I'll have to figure something out. I'll keep trying. And I have to go soon, I didn't get unlimited calls." He said.

     "That's fine. Goodbye."

     "Goodbye."

****

     I'm so sad that this story is ending soon. Do you think I'll get 4K reads by then? Lol. And don't forget to vote and follow me for a follow back! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.3K 73
@imzachherron liked your post - ⇶ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ 1 a cliche social media story ranking in fanfiction #101 , 3/1/18 #65 , 3/10/18 #59 , 3/18/18 #54 , 3...
2.7K 96 61
Hallie, Her Brother, Her (almost) boyfriend and the new guy with a whole summer in front of them.
117K 2.5K 43
Cam's little sister gets the opportunity to go on a tour. Magcon. She meets guys along the way and gets stuck in her feelings, read to find out. (CO...
1.1M 9.5K 69
Imagines and preferences on the members of MagCon! Requests will be taken! Enjoy!!! :) REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW! IF YOU MAKE A REQUEST PLEASE BE...